Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for donations for the homeless man’s dog, begging for a free tv, looking for a council house, taking freebies of pet stores yet she is contemplating buying a 600€ Dyson air wrap?? I’ll tell ye this… I know plenty of people who don’t cry poverty & are comfortable enough money wise who couldn’t even afford a 150€ hairdryer never mind a 600€ one. When will people see through her shite??😅 she has money, and plenty of it it seems!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m done with her stories this morning complaining over the cost of vegan cream crackers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stop like everything has gone up in price! That’s how it is they aren’t costing millions to buy! She non stop complains complains! The woman didn’t show up now 🤣🤣 But she’s another strategy basically I don’t wanna pay for my dog to be minded or looked after. But if you’d like a dog to take when it suits my time and needs I’ll call you. You can take him when he’s getting too much for me. Basically she wants off load the responsibility of him onto someone for free. When I wanna go on weekends away you can take him. She is so self entitled it’s insane! The level of me me me! The cream crackers was a new low!

Reactions: 6
Asking for donations for the homeless man’s dog, begging for a free tv, looking for a council house, taking freebies of pet stores yet she is contemplating buying a 600€ Dyson air wrap?? I’ll tell ye this… I know plenty of people who don’t cry poverty & are comfortable enough money wise who couldn’t even afford a 150€ hairdryer never mind a 600€ one. When will people see through her shite??😅 she has money, and plenty of it it seems!!!
Are there genuine naïve people following her who just can't see this or what?

Reactions: 3
The woman suppose to be taking dog a no show.... basically she got wide of the tit this one is about. And yes @munstercutie , completely agree with you.

Reactions: 4
On her stories talking about going to Kilkee to view a house to buy and she is demanding the council house her (which I suspect they probably already have) because she can't afford anything. And where are the dogs today then if she is off down there on her own? Thought she had no one to look after them? She's an absolute con artist. Scamming and cheating someone who really needs it out of a roof over their head. I'd nearly report her at this stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On her stories talking about going to Kilkee to view a house to buy and she is demanding the council house her (which I suspect they probably already have) because she can't afford anything. And where are the dogs today then if she is off down there on her own? Thought she had no one to look after them? She's an absolute con artist.
That apartment she's in now is a council apartment and she pays maybe 20 quid a week. It's a joke!

Reactions: 2
Is it definitely a council place? She would be paying more than 20 quid though if it is! Prob around 50.
I'm not sure what she's paying exactly, but it's duck all, minuscule compared to actual rent. Word on the street is it's RAS she got. How she got it, no idea. Probably all the begging and moaning.

Reactions: 1
Shes unhinged walking that beach I would cross over to avoid her manic behaviour into the phone..the girl is a fruitcake!shes so tied down by the dogs🤣🤣pull the other one Aimee there either locked in the flat or above in the mothers back garden! Im dying to msg her literally dying I scream in my head every time I watch her crazy ass stories..I need to unfollow but the car crash unfolding is too good!

I am actually just in disbelief watching those stories of her walking on the beach. How on earth can someone who is saying she needs a council house, and who said she was “homeless” months ago be in a position to buy a house??? And then saying “the dogs are my children, I want to give them a summer” when last week it was “I didn’t ask for these dogs, I never asked for this.”
How does she not see her own lies? I’ve never been so gobsmacked by another person.

Reactions: 5
I am actually just in disbelief watching those stories of her walking on the beach. How on earth can someone who is saying she needs a council house, and who said she was “homeless” months ago be in a position to buy a house??? And then saying “the dogs are my children, I want to give them a summer” when last week it was “I didn’t ask for these dogs, I never asked for this.”
How does she not see her own lies? I’ve never been so gobsmacked by another person.
The narcissism is how she does not see it. She has a mental disorder. She forgets/does not care that she said those things because they suited the narrative at the time so that is all that matters. You would love to challenge her on it though. As you say - homeless, couldn't afford rent/bills/food to all of a sudden being in Kilkee to view a house to buy. She is a scammer, fraudster and a con artist. If she does indeed have council accommodation, I would be fair tempted to record that video and send it in.

I wonder who is looking after the dogs while she is in recovery plus. No one to look after them when she has to go to work but when she wants to go off on her own pampering sessions there seems to be somewhere to put them. How can the people who support her not see this?

🙌all of the above ...
And as for the dogs. How
I wonder who is looking after the dogs while she is in recovery plus. No one to look after them when she has to go to work but when she wants to go off on her own pampering sessions there seems to be somewhere to put them. How can the people who support her not see this?
Why do businesses invite people when this isn't a proper review.... nothing about it

🙌all of the above ...
And as for the dogs. How
Why do businesses invite people when this isn't a proper review.... nothing about it
Think it was her friend who was invited and took her along with her aimee was prob getting advise from the friend how to make the money to move to kilkee that friend she was with left her job as a midwife to do onlyfans is also another dose 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Think it was her friend who was invited and took her along with her aimee was prob getting advise from the friend how to make the money to move to kilkee that friend she was with left her job as a midwife to do onlyfans is also another dose 😂
Is the friend Judy?

• Sick
Haha she was back on here reading all this anyway. Hi Aimee! I hope you have enjoyed all your scamming and lies to get yourself a cheap, differential rental rate that you absolutely do not deserve. No wonder the dog is up for adoption - got herself the council property so the made up dog story has served it's purpose now so time to get rid of them!

Haha she was back on here reading all this anyway. Hi Aimee! I hope you have enjoyed all your scamming and lies to get yourself a cheap, differential rental rate that you absolutely do not deserve. No wonder the dog is up for adoption - got herself the council property so the made up dog story has served it's purpose now so time to get rid of them!
What did she do now? I blocked her

What did she do now? I blocked her
In relation to which part?!

---

She is back on today looking for freebies from people - a large fire guard. Cheap rent she scammed not good enough, still looking for hand outs.

On a side note - she lies on dating apps about her age! Shaved 5 years off her age - she no more looks 32!

In relation to which part?!

---

She is back on today looking for freebies from people - a large fire guard. Cheap rent she scammed not good enough, still looking for hand outs.

On a side note - she lies on dating apps about her age! Shaved 5 years off her age - she no more looks 32!
Oh sorry I thought she posted something about what was written here.

She's insane! What age is she?