Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunseeker2020

This girl is beyond deluded
Can't take up a houseshares because she has dogs so gets her own apartment but no sign of dogs
Couldn't work because she was homeless has an apartment but didn't go back to work
Can't work because of trauma based anxiety but can go drinking every wend
Electricity is too expensive so pays for drinks out constantly
The Irish government owed her a house in limerick city because she paid taxes all her life yet worked for an airline not from Ireland and lived and worked in Australia

She is crazy dilusional and wants everything for nothing

Reactions: 11

munstercutie

Convenient your man is arrested! I wonder why hmmmmmm as I said previously this fella has a background! Limerick Gardai not just lifting people for no reason! Love how she’s brushing off how he was arrested! That you should continue donating money that she’s doing this off her own back hasn’t even given the man a cent! It’s the misfortunes donating I pity! Bless her poor shower is broken too and the Jack Russell’s need grooming! Never knew short haired dogs need so much grooming for someone that’s complaining of not getting 200€ for her electricity bill she’s sure as f a lot of money if she can afford dog grooming too! Was it another freebie she was gifted! Embarrassing for those that helped give money to a criminal!

Reactions: 10

Jellybb

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even bother passing remarks about this woman anymore. She’s obviously not the full shilling and would only love being the subject of a tattle thread 😬
I can’t explain it but something about her unnerves me and freaks me out.

Reactions: 9

Sneachta_1987

She's now on saying she told the council she was suicidal - how disgusting is that. She is also slating the family again. She is a vile human being. You can see she is absolutely seething she didn't get a cheap council house - she definitely thought she would be handed one even though she spent years out of the country. The lies she is spouting now on her stories is criminal.

She is saying council housing is for immigrants and people with kids. She is such an entitled arsehole. She has no idea. Says she hates the country but yet is wanting hand outs from the state?

I know someone who works in housing with the council and I have heard all sorts of stories. I have asked them have they come across this psycho... hopefully have a story or two.

Last edited:

Sneachta_1987

She is calling herself a 'lone dog mom' now. Mother of God. Next she will be demanding lone parent social welfare for it.

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
She seems to me like a fantasist.

She portrays the image of someone she wants to be perceived as on social media, someone she wants to be, but the evidence proves otherwise.
Homeless ( but by choice) . Big hoo haa about the dogs when it was a ploy to get cheap council accomodation.

Abandoned by her family ( but they live in my estate and she's very often there).

Trapped in the house by her dogs, ( until she's off out ).

Animal lover , persistently shares upsetting images of animal cruelty but she herself tried to give up her dog as he was pissing her off with his whinging.
What does she actually do to help these animals?
Friends of mine foster animals, go and feed and water neglected horses left on wasteland.
Trap and neuter feral cats.
She just complains but expects someone else to do the dirty work.
For a young woman she needs to stop sharing images of the past and yearning for travel.
Why don't you just shag off to wherever you feel is better than here?
Just re-home the dogs, they'd probably be just as happy somewhere else.
She is very toxic from what I've heard and seems a narcissist.

Lurker752

I know she didn’t mean it and we would all be so stressed after a missing dog and saving them from the road..but I felt so uneasy watching the anger in her story about the missing dog. Saying she wasn’t sure if she should punch the dog in the face wtf and going on how her mom was useless etc- the anger issues seem real

Reactions: 8

Sneachta_1987

So here is the start of the homeless 'poor me' card! She wants somewhere safe for the dogs that don't live with her 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ She also said she's 'Working to live'. Bit of a slip up there! So she is complaining about financially struggling and also in the same story is hoping someone will sell her a house in Kilkee!

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I literally cannot comprehend this lunatic! Sha makes no sense whatsoever ..shes giving up her dog then in the next breath saying how can people give up there dogs…aimee-arsehole- physco sally-Nutjob Nora-delusional denise Just please please please shut the F up,delete Instagram Leave for Australia or where ever will take your mad ass! I need paracetamol after listening to her stories!

• Haha

BigbadLc

Asking for donations for the homeless man’s dog, begging for a free tv, looking for a council house, taking freebies of pet stores yet she is contemplating buying a 600€ Dyson air wrap?? I’ll tell ye this… I know plenty of people who don’t cry poverty & are comfortable enough money wise who couldn’t even afford a 150€ hairdryer never mind a 600€ one. When will people see through her shite??😅 she has money, and plenty of it it seems!!!

Reactions: 7

Sneachta_1987

Harps on about 'Da guverment' and all their lacking's in helping people and there she is sitting in a rented apartment where most of her rent is covered by the state???!!! It beggars belief!!! It's so so so funny how she never addressed the fact she got social housing...

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Is this b**ch for real..Her constant preaching about dogs are for life, adopt dont shop etc yet shes trying to get rid of her dogs “the dogs she never wanted” errr u delusional freak you’ve spent the last few months boasting about there your world ,there the reason you were homeless..Aimee sign yourself into 5B you absolute turd of human! Fuck off to Australia for yourself you carcrash of a human

jazzapple

She’s full of shit. One minute pleading poverty and the next telling everyone she has the bones of 50k in her wardrobe - all brand new things from Zara etc that she wanted to Depop. Interestingly enough, she done €250 on lip fillers, deposit and rent on a new flat as well as new furnishings yet had to get some poor lad to pay for her dogs life saving medication. Self obsessed, fraudulent fish. 💋 🐟 💋 🐟

Attachments

• Wow

BigbadLc

“Junkie Central” what a horrible statement to use!! At the end of the day those “Junkies” are someone’s family/friend. She doesn’t know anything about their personal lives, or what lead them down that path. She has no right to judge or look down her nose at anyone!! Very nasty girl.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She is more obsessed with this page then anyone,Literally loves the drama.I honestly can’t get over her.Her sister and mother must be mortified by her actions. She could do with a psychiatrist. The lady that called her out wasnt being mean merely asking about the pups welfare after there born.yet she goes mental and defensive ..The dope literally posts daily videos of over populated dog shelters around the world Limerick is no different. I hope she pays for neutering the bitch too out of that money,and a few nights in a hostel for the man she is so concerned about. st Aimeefairy of Instagram Ego as big as the river shannon🙄

Sneachta_1987

So she has now received a letter of termination for her apartment and has posted a picture of it on her Instagram story. Tactically has left out the part where it gives the reason why...

Ha ha my God her stories now expose her to be clearly a complete nightmare!

Last edited:

windupmerchant

I know she didn’t mean it and we would all be so stressed after a missing dog and saving them from the road..but I felt so uneasy watching the anger in her story about the missing dog. Saying she wasn’t sure if she should punch the dog in the face wtf and going on how her mom was useless etc- the anger issues seem real
So her mam is useless but she leaves her dogs there? You know the dogs that she cannot be parted from, and doesn’t know whether to punch Benji in the face??

She is a strange sausage (vegetarian obvs). I don’t get it - i feel like I need an explanation about the WHOLE saga, but doubt that’ll happen!

BigbadLc

Unbelievable! She raised what, 300€ for the pregnant doggy Linda & now she can’t get in contact with Alex and she offered to make payments 2 days ago but he said to ‘hold off’. I really feel for the poor people that have been taken advance off & manipulated by this woman! If anyone who has donated to this fund and hasn’t been notified that the dog delivered her puppies safely and the vet has been paid with the money from the fund then I’d seriously question where that money went to. By right when or if the dog ever gets sorted she should post receipts from the vet as proof of where the money has went to, an honest person with nothing to hide would have no problem doing this!! No doubt she will come onto her stories now giving off about what I just said but like I said above an HONEST person wouldn’t have a problem doing so 😋

Sneachta_1987

Crying on the bus because she 'has to' leave her dogs while she jets off on a holiday (even though she's supposed to be broke?) Was she crying over them when she lived in the 3 other countries she's mentioned? Does she honestly not realise the utter hypocrisy of the vast majority of the stuff she says?

• Haha

BigbadLc

A mother's day post about herself!
The fact that she keeps putting her family down online speaks volumes about the person she is!! She’s always getting digs in at them any chance she gets, then puts up a post on Mother’s Day about herself being the best auntie, why doesn’t she put a post up for her sister.. even if they do have their differences at the end of the day that’s her niece & nephews mother. If she thinks looking after 2 dogs is hard then wait until she has a child to look after. She was absolutely horrible about people who have children & get single parent allowance and council housing, which I’m sure she will be claiming now?? After all the spiteful things she said and basically degrading people for having to claim these payments. Struggled to afford medication for her dogs, puppy pads, vets etc then could afford thousands for IVF? I think she forgets her own lies 😅

• Haha