Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her family are more fools for putting up with her bullshit. If my sisters spoke about me online like that ….

Assuming this is her sister on Fb comments on post 🙄🙄
Comments on Fb post not good !!
That’s definitely her sister

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Assuming this is her sister on Fb comments on post 🙄🙄
Comments on Fb post not good !!
Well for a start working in the office every day she has work is a total and utter lie. They work on a hybrid model and Aimee herself confirmed in stories she hasn't worked in the office in months. And we all know she was never homeless. Sister sticking up for her even though she gets slated by Aimee on her stories? Odd..... Is her sister cracked too?

Reactions: 4
There are people with family members they care for who are ill , or have severe disabilities and they don't complain as much as this absolute narcissistic , mood hover.

Reactions: 5
I know someone who works there and they work 8am - 7pm (There's your 11 hours) 3 days one week and then 5 days the following week, with every second weekend off. Equates to 44 hours a week (Not inclusive of breaks). Pay in Uber isn't great in all fairness.
Ya but she is saying she is doing that 5 days a week all the time. I think 30k with benefits is decent money compared to most jobs out there but that is just me who has had to fight for my worth for a long time. 🙈

Well for a start working in the office every day she has work is a total and utter lie. They work on a hybrid model and Aimee herself confirmed in stories she hasn't worked in the office in months. And we all know she was never homeless. Sister sticking up for her even though she gets slated by Aimee on her stories? Odd..... Is her sister cracked too?
Her sister seems just as bad!! But she has caught someone with 3 kids now.

Last edited:
Ya but she is saying she is doing that 5 days a week all the time. I think 30k with benefits is decent money compared to most jobs out there but that is just me who has had to fight for my worth for a long time. 🙈

Oldest child has a different father to the younger 2
3 kids with 2 different men in 5 years

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Ah yeah no way she is doing that. Off 4 days one week and off 2 the following week - that's how it works and working from home a lot. Benefits in UBER I have been told are all voucher - UBER vouchers which are good for taxis and for getting takeaways! Was told there's not much else. Yeah I was in 'low' paying jobs myself for years but sorted that out over the last 5 years so I am much better off now but I never struggled as badly as she seems to make out she is. She definitely is not struggling that badly anyway if she can afford all those luxuries! And can talk about buying a place in Kilkee.

Reactions: 1
Omg... I take back what I said last night about feeling for her .... She's an entitled racist fucker....I don't know where to even start 🙄!!

Ha ha after what, over a week of the dog being up for adoption already she finally addressed it as she knew she'd be found out soon.

Why’s she acting as though she literally just made the decision??? It’s been up two weeks for god’s sake, you can clearly see on the post that she linked that it was posted Jan 2nd???

Looking to do up her balcony now. That does not sound like someone who is broke....
Nope! Her version of “broke” is very different to normal peoples! She has the funds to purchase a house she just wants things for free-Take Take Take she was like that when we were younger! Pretty sure she said she 100% wasn’t staying in her apartment all summer so why is doing it up..No1 must’ve offered her a free place in Killkee! God she is so bleeping delusional

Crying in her stories now which was clearly recorded earlier on!

Calling the dog her 'child' when last week she was saying they were dogs she never even wanted?! This shite on her stories is astonishing! My God!

She's INSANE!! Wonder when he's gone what she'll winge about next? bleeping nut job

She's now on saying she told the council she was suicidal - how disgusting is that. She is also slating the family again. She is a vile human being. You can see she is absolutely seething she didn't get a cheap council house - she definitely thought she would be handed one even though she spent years out of the country. The lies she is spouting now on her stories is criminal.

She is saying council housing is for immigrants and people with kids. She is such an entitled hole. She has no idea. Says she hates the country but yet is wanting hand outs from the state?

I know someone who works in housing with the council and I have heard all sorts of stories. I have asked them have they come across this psycho... hopefully have a story or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I literally cannot comprehend this lunatic! Sha makes no sense whatsoever ..shes giving up her dog then in the next breath saying how can people give up there dogs…aimee-hole- physco sally-Nutjob Nora-delusional denise Just please please please shut the F up,delete Instagram Leave for Australia or where ever will take your mad ass! I need paracetamol after listening to her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s clearly asking herself the questions the lunatic 🤣🤣🤣 as everything is around her own stuff she wants to answer! So she can give her opinion! She’s actually insane! So she’s giving benji up right but it was ok for her to be “homeless” in her car with two dogs. He had no garden in her car for her year of alleged homelessness! He wasn’t miserable then! But now she gets a duplex apartment facing the river shannon prime location she’s complaining about the country failing her yet has a roof over her head! Her dog is whining as he needs attention and needs to be walked let loose in an open space to run! Get up early bring him to the park when no other dogs around! Aimee was never homeless to begin with ever! Nobody asked her where the go fund me money for Alex the dog fella is gone? I saw him in Limerick city two weeks ago no dogs!!! He was sitting on Bedford row begging!! So she’s full of lies! Aimee is never happy gets given apartments they still aren’t good enough for her! A lot of people that have kids don’t have gardens do they give their children up cause they live in an apartment! This yoke just wants to get rid of the dogs. Preaching about a dog is for life blah blah yet gives up her dog! Shes there showing gruesome animal activist posts she’s full of attention seeking and bs! Should be ashamed of herself separating two dogs from each other! It’s only about what Aimee wants! She probably knows Heidi is on way out to die hence getting rid of benji! She knows how to play the heartstrings on insta stories to extent people give her money and sympathise with her. She’s not homeless! She never was ever ever!

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise in one answer she says the dog is used to a garden for 11 years and then in the next says her family never helped her out. So what garden were the bloody dogs in for 11 years??!!!!!

Oh 1
She’s clearly asking herself the questions the lunatic 🤣🤣🤣 as everything is around her own stuff she wants to answer! So she can give her opinion! She’s actually insane! So she’s giving benji up right but it was ok for her to be “homeless” in her car with two dogs. He had no garden in her car for her year of alleged homelessness! He wasn’t miserable then! But now she gets a duplex apartment facing the river shannon prime location she’s complaining about the country failing her yet has a roof over her head! Her dog is whining as he needs attention and needs to be walked let loose in an open space to run! Get up early bring him to the park when no other dogs around! Aimee was never homeless to begin with ever! Nobody asked her where the go fund me money for Alex the dog fella is gone? I saw him in Limerick city two weeks ago no dogs!!! He was sitting on Bedford row begging!! So she’s full of lies! Aimee is never happy gets given apartments they still aren’t good enough for her! A lot of people that have kids don’t have gardens do they give their children up cause they live in an apartment! This yoke just wants to get rid of the dogs. Preaching about a dog is for life blah blah yet gives up her dog! Shes there showing gruesome animal activist posts she’s full of attention seeking and bs! Should be ashamed of herself separating two dogs from each other! It’s only about what Aimee wants! She probably knows Heidi is on way out to die hence getting rid of benji! She knows how to play the heartstrings on insta stories to extent people give her money and sympathise with her. She’s not homeless! She never was ever ever!
Oh yes, ha ha ha, it's all exactly stuff she wants to bang on about her herself and get sympathy. Could not agree more. If anyone asked anything slightly controversial, e.g. where is the GFM money gone (which is probably now in the form of the new smart TV she bought), she would most likely 'name and shame' as if they were abusing her. If anyone was to doubt her and just simply maybe look for an explanation on something, you would most likely get abuse so not worth it. She definitely just wants rid of the dogs now at this stage - so true. And yes, we all know she was never homeless. She was in the council offices causing uproar acting the scumbag I am led to believe 👀 Hassling staff about 'immigrants and refugees getting free housing and you won't help me' and comparing her dogs to children...... Can you imagine if she got a council house to help with the dogs, and they were dead 6 months later. Then she would just have a council house. In that case, everyone in Ireland should be given one 🤣 She can't live in the real world. I do believe for herself she needs to just go away and leave the country (again). She obviously came back assuming she would get a new council house (why she thought that is beyond me). She tells so many lies it'll all come crashing down in Limerick.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 MY GOD!!!! Now it gets even better..... She is claiming to have looked after the dogs for 11 years???!!!!! Where do I even begin! Please someone finish this off for me, I just can't 😂

Last edited:
Big hello to Aimee who’s dedicated a lovely story in the great fashion she always does! This place exists as nobody buys your lies fair enough if you were truthful but you lie! I love a good cheeseburger Aimee maybe you should try one yourself might lift your misery and crying! Yum yum I’ve no guilt eating meat but you posting extreme videos of graphic nature is ridiculous. Not everyone is gonna have the same food beliefs but don’t be forcing your extremism onto others. Each to their own! If you like eating plants that’s cool but it’s clearly taken over you mentally to the extent you are feeling to aggressively post online videos to try force your view on others.
As for 11 years looking after them were you not living in dubai , Australia and god knows where else as hard to believe you at this stage. Did you bring them to these places too. If you post all this stuff online expect opinions on lies. People do remember as you deliver performances whenever you go on stories. Don’t be a hypocrite and maybe you could address where Alex’s money for Linda the dog went ??? Oh yes you only address what fits your audience of convincing others poor me. You’ve a lovely apartment with a great view some people don’t even have views they live in basements with 2/3 kids and no gardens. Liven up you live in city centre plenty of parks and walk routes to go on. Unbelievable carry on