Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harps on about 'Da guverment' and all their lacking's in helping people and there she is sitting in a rented apartment where most of her rent is covered by the state???!!! It beggars belief!!! It's so so so funny how she never addressed the fact she got social housing...

Reactions: 7
The carpet is irritating her now my god she’s a disgrace to people who are genuinely homeless! Easily known she never experienced homelessness

Reactions: 3
So let me try understand this. She’s looking for somebody to mind her dogs for free whenever she feels like going on holidays , on nice days, when she’s working, when she wants a night out, when she wants to go off for the day etc. oook.

Reactions: 2
So let me try understand this. She’s looking for somebody to mind her dogs for free whenever she feels like going on holidays , on nice days, when she’s working, when she wants a night out, when she wants to go off for the day etc. oook.
Yep! Exactly. But, dogs are life didn't you know? Seems to have no issue the last few days - off to the beach and on a night out?

Ha ha her latest story! Says she's 'existing' and not 'living' because she can't afford anything, yet in the same post says she was trying to book a place in Kilkee for a month for a total of 1300 euro! If she's able to fork out 1300 euro for a month in Kilkee, why is she in social accommodation? She is an absolute DISGRACE. She also thinks anyone in receipt of a social welfare payment does not pay any tax. She is one bitter soul.

Last edited:
Ha ha her latest story! Says she's 'existing' and not 'living' because she can't afford anything, yet in the same post says she was trying to book a place in Kilkee for a month for a total of 1300 euro! If she's able to fork out 1300 euro for a month in Kilkee, why is she in social accommodation? She is an absolute DISGRACE. She also thinks anyone in receipt of a social welfare payment does not pay any tax. She is one bitter soul.
I wouldn’t think people “existing” get to go out on the lash at the weekend and get Botox and their lips done but seems she lives in another world!

She always thinks she so hard done by but she has so many luxuries that many can’t afford 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
'I'm not looking for handouts' Ha ha. Wasn't she on her stories wanting loan parent payment for being a 'mother' to the dogs and she gets most of her rent paid by the state 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She was on the dole aswell last year!

Reactions: 1
Ah sorry her latest post! She's looking for someone to mind her dogs while she goes away for a few days because the kennels are full on the days she's booked....she claims to love her dogs like children but we wouldn't get them sorted before she books a trip. Is she goes to leave them alone?!?

Reactions: 2
Ah sorry her latest post! She's looking for someone to mind her dogs while she goes away for a few days because the kennels are full on the days she's booked....she claims to love her dogs like children but we wouldn't get them sorted before she books a trip. Is she goes to leave them alone?!?
She thinks things should fall into her lap. I’d never book a trip away without ensuring I had somebody to mind my dogs first. She doesn’t care, except for about herself.

Reactions: 1
Sure she said her life is on hold and she can't do anything or go anywhere because of the dogs. She is very mentally unwell. Someone who tells that amount of lies and then forgets and contradicts themselves needs help of some sort.

Banging on again about moving and living elsewhere. Will she just duck off so and move away for herself if Ireland is so bloody bad. Real reason she won't is because she won't get the handouts she is getting here. Won't be paying 50 a quid a week in rent with the state paying the rest all because she tormented the council into giving it to her.

Off in Lahinch the last few days and now off to the West for St. Patrick's weekend! Not bad for someone who can't go anywhere and is a 'prisoner' because of her dogs! Where does one begin!

Reactions: 5
Poor Aimee and her elderly dogs.. yes I'm sure they 💩 more than children 🫠.. Poor pet has no life with them.. Seriously though how do people with children and elderly dogs cope??

She needs a dose of reality, she is nothing but a self entitled welfare merchant.

I hope her dogs tit on her! She does my head in with her constant moaning about them,pretending to be trapped yet here there and everywhere! Aimee use the scammed go fund me money & buy a 1 way ticket out of here you physco!

Aimee and her elderly dogs. I think it’s laughable she thinks she’s on par with a parent. If my biggest worry was my child shitting on my floor I would be a happy mama. She hasn’t a clue. For starters she wouldn’t be working 55 hours because she wouldn’t afford the childcare. What a deluded little mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
T
Aimee and her elderly dogs. I think it’s laughable she thinks she’s on par with a parent. If my biggest worry was my child shitting on my floor I would be a happy mama. She hasn’t a clue. For starters she wouldn’t be working 55 hours because she wouldn’t afford the childcare. What a deluded little mushroom.
This 55 hour week infuriates me. She does not do 55 hour weeks every week. They do 11 hour shifts and every second week they do 3 days. She never seems to mention that.

T

This 55 hour week infuriates me. She does not do 55 hour weeks every week. They do 11 hour shifts and every second week they do 3 days. She never seems to mention that.
She always only mentions the bad! 🙄

Nothing about all the free food/drinks she gets in there, free gym allowance, free Uber eats credits, free healthcare etc. Just poor ole Aimee that can’t afford anything.

And she’s out for pints again, for someone who has “no social life” that’s hilarious. Who’s minding the shitting dogs now? Thought she gave up her life to care for them, laughable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6