Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend engaged ....even the post was passive aggressive.... I need a holiday...always bringing it back to her đŸ˜©.. god she's a dose ...

Reactions: 1
Look at the post that is up there now about the dog..... I thought the dog was homeless at one stage, not living in a back garden for the last 12 years?! Where is this back garden so if it wasn't hers?! 😂😂 She can't even keep up with her own lies! More passive aggressive comments towards the mother and sister. Can afford to buy a house in Kilkee but can't afford day care for the dog đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž

Not only that but she tagged the pet place so obviously they are gonna say that & it could potentially get those girls working in there in trouble, she had no need to bring them into it at all. I’m sure the owners aren’t gonna be too happy about their workers basically slagging the shop of to a customer đŸ€”
Oh yeah sure that was just pure nasty but it wouldn't enter her head to leave them out of it. She doesn't give a tit. I have wanted to reply to so many of her stories but I would just get blocked immediately 😂

Reactions: 3
She's back on talking tit! My God the poor me victimisation crap she is spouting. Rattling on that the dog is pissing through the floors?!! And she wonders why landlords sometimes do not want to take pets?

Waiting for the dogs to die so she can move away she says! My God, listen to the narcissistic crap she is on about. Back again slagging her sister and mother.

Reactions: 5
So sorry have I missed something. She is working for Uber and supposedly “11 hour days” full time work. That’s 55hours a week. That’s a good job which pays well and also you get some benefits with Uber. How are you so broke.
2. I have to commute to work which is an hour- sorry love you live in mount Kenneth and you work on Thomas Street it doesn’t take you an hour oh but you go to the Japanese place or the pub after work for the days you don’t work from home because remember you have been saying your working from home this day and that day.!

Am I going crazy and didn’t hear the above info?

She's back on talking tit! My God the poor me victimisation crap she is spouting. Rattling on that the dog is pissing through the floors?!! And she wonders why landlords sometimes do not want to take pets?

Waiting for the dogs to die so she can move away she says! My God, listen to the narcissistic crap she is on about. Back again slagging her sister and mother.
I'm thinking of rehoming him she says.. .. ah you mean you're actively trying to rehome him.. !! Liar.
Dog is prob better off without her at this stage ...

Reactions: 4
Is this b**ch for real..Her constant preaching about dogs are for life, adopt dont shop etc yet shes trying to get rid of her dogs “the dogs she never wanted” errr u delusional freak you’ve spent the last few months boasting about there your world ,there the reason you were homeless..Aimee sign yourself into 5B you absolute turd of human! duck off to Australia for yourself you carcrash of a human

Reactions: 7
Is this b**ch for real..Her constant preaching about dogs are for life, adopt dont shop etc yet shes trying to get rid of her dogs “the dogs she never wanted” errr u delusional freak you’ve spent the last few months boasting about there your world ,there the reason you were homeless..Aimee sign yourself into 5B you absolute turd of human! duck off to Australia for yourself you carcrash of a human
She obviously wants to go to Australia or Dubai but the dogs are getting in the way of her plans so she’s gonna give Benji up then complain that Heidi is lonely without company and that she deserves company but she can’t take on another dog so then she’ll have to give Heidi up also and then she’ll be able to head off ! She couldn’t even look at the camera straight when she was on her stories chatting. She says at the start of her stories that her sister wanted to put the dogs into the pound then she said at the end of the stories that her sister wanted the dogs out down?? Which is it??

So sorry have I missed something. She is working for Uber and supposedly “11 hour days” full time work. That’s 55hours a week. That’s a good job which pays well and also you get some benefits with Uber. How are you so broke.
2. I have to commute to work which is an hour- sorry love you live in mount Kenneth and you work on Thomas Street it doesn’t take you an hour oh but you go to the Japanese place or the pub after work for the days you don’t work from home because remember you have been saying your working from home this day and that day.!

I know someone who works there and they work 8am - 7pm (There's your 11 hours) 3 days one week and then 5 days the following week, with every second weekend off. Equates to 44 hours a week (Not inclusive of breaks). Pay in Uber isn't great in all fairness.

I know someone who works there and they work 8am - 7pm (There's your 11 hours) 3 days one week and then 5 days the following week, with every second weekend off. Equates to 44 hours a week (Not inclusive of breaks). Pay in Uber isn't great in all fairness.
She's probably on at least 30k a year, not including bonuses and only has to go into the office 2 days a week. She'd get 150 a month in Uber credits to spend aswell. I don't think that's badly paid when you compare to the likes of 3 or Arise.

She's probably on at least 30k a year, not including bonuses and only has to go into the office 2 days a week. She'd get 150 a month in Uber credits to spend aswell. I don't think that's badly paid when you compare to the likes of 3 or Arise.
Yeah it is exactly around that money but no more than that. In all fairness, I will say that renting alone etc that kind of money would be eaten up quickly enough. Again, my friend in there is in the same situation but can manage it so she has no excuse really. I can't relate personally as I do not earn that amount but we all struggle in various ways and don't go crying and wailing down into our Instagram stories making a show of ourselves. It's astonishing!

Now I could not say it better myself!

Also, just to chip in on the post with the rabbits. Very rich from her considering her own dog is up for adoption....
She'd no problem taking freebies like grooms and hampers from petstop though and they sell animals too, it's obviously not a problem if she is benefiting. she is the biggest hypcrite i've ever come across

She'd no problem taking freebies like grooms and hampers from petstop though and they sell animals too, it's obviously not a problem if she is benefiting. she is the biggest hypcrite i've ever come across
Ha ha! Ah yes, I had forgotten about that! Wouldn't you just love to get an hour to question her on all the lies and see what response you get!

Reactions: 2
So she’s after getting an animal rescue in county WATERFORD to share benjis rehoming post now, clearly bleeping desperate to get rid of the dog she loves so much.

• Sick
She's back on her stories again bashing her mother and her sister for having three children.

So she’s after getting an animal rescue in county WATERFORD to share benjis rehoming post now, clearly bleeping desperate to get rid of the dog she loves so much.
She's also slowly slipping in the 'If I ever have to re-home him......' and he up on sites for adoption. I feel sorry for her landlord aswell. That apartment will be destroyed after her.

UPDATE: Back crying playing the victim in the space of 10 mins! Has a caption up to re-home the dog but didn't verbally say it! HAHA!

Last edited:
Aside from all the shite she’s talking in her recent videos
 her face looks incredibly filtered?? But doesn’t show she’s using a filter??

What page?

Last edited:
Aside from all the shite she’s talking in her recent videos
 her face looks incredibly filtered?? But doesn’t show she’s using a filter??

What page?
Deise animal sanctuary on fb. Absolutely disgusting rehoming a 13 YO dog “due to no no fault of his own”

She seriously has issues... I kinda feel for her.... or am I being soft... ? She's brought alot of it on herself but her mental health is shot. And she knows it ....
I dont agree with the nappy on the dogs tho. Maybe that's causing anxiety leading to these issues. And not having had a dog in vet for 7 years? As a dog owner i can clearly say that's neglect! And if I was her mother I wouldn't help either. Slating me to 500 odd people .....
Aimee, get off insta, bring your dogs to the vet for their check ups and spend your money your own mental health ie; counselling x

She seriously has issues... I kinda feel for her.... or am I being soft... ? She's brought alot of it on herself but her mental health is shot. And she knows it ....
I dont agree with the nappy on the dogs tho. Maybe that's causing anxiety leading to these issues. And not having had a dog in vet for 7 years? As a dog owner i can clearly say that's neglect! And if I was her mother I wouldn't help either. Slating me to 500 odd people .....
Aimee, get off insta, bring your dogs to the vet for their check ups and spend your money your own mental health ie; counselling x
Dont feel sorry for her,she is far too selfish & manipulative to warrant sympathy,She knows full well what she’s doing! Aimee does what Aimee wants no f’s given!

So homeless for what over a year...
Lived in car
All I want is xyz ie a house a home anywhere
Gets home with a landlord who'll take the precious dogs
Wants social welfare coz she is a single dog mom
Doesn't want home
Wants to go travelling
Wasn't she travelling before gave up dogs
Slating said dogs she loves to death like children
She is a melt.
The key to your own happiness is in your own hands nobody else's!! If she wants to bring change to her live do it but Christ the moaning about things she was wishing for last year!

Giving out her sister won't walk the dog she has THREE children coz she is working long days. Without knowing whether her sister works she has three children for the love of god!