Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can’t believe she has the dog up to get rid, what a bleeping lunatic She needs sectioning..iv noticed no interaction with her family only a few screenshots of FaceTime calls-they could be old! Id say they’ve cut /minimised contact with her crazy ass after her go fund me scam..god what a nutjob

I bet she comes on & says some sick individual posted it anonymously or something she won’t admit it

Reactions: 4
This is him right? So if he going from ‘house to apartment’ that must mean her family is refusing to take care of him. Wouldn’t blame them as they were Aimee’s dogs in the first place. Also isn’t he really sick?
I'm pretty sure it's the female, heidi who has the health problems. they're both old dogs, the male is 13 the poor dog will be traumatised leaving it's owner and other dog it's lived with it's whole life. It's cruel, yet she doesn't mind cruelty when it suits her.

I'm pretty sure it's the female, heidi who has the health problems. they're both old dogs, the male is 13 the poor dog will be traumatised leaving it's owner and other dog it's lived with it's whole life. It's cruel, yet she doesn't mind cruelty when it suits her.
And she giving out to everyone else and anyone who commented that Alex should have given up his dog Linda. Hypocrite of the century.

Reactions: 3
So the post she has up now about the person who won the 11 million euro jackpot 😂 Obviously she doesn't mean it, but what happened to having the money to rent long term or buy in Kilkee a few days ago?! 😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 'The struggle is real' now apparently!

• Haha
Now her latest post is she can't afford rent tagging Leo Varadkar and Micheál Martin! Can afford to rent a second property/buy a place in Kilkee though! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY OFF HER NUT!!!! Imagine any poor bloke that would get accidentally get wrapped up with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Now her latest post is she can't afford rent tagging Leo Varadkar and Micheál Martin! Can afford to rent a second property/buy a place in Kilkee though! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY OFF HER NUT!!!! Imagine any poor bloke that would get accidentally get wrapped up with her.
She wants everything for free she's insane, she doesn't understand that people have to work and save for the things they have. Everything is not handed to people on plates like she thinks...

She thinks she should get free accommodation so she can save her wages for her trips away, lips, botox, shopping, place in kilkee etc..

She does not live in the real world..

Still no mention of her getting rid of poor benji..

She wants everything for free she's insane, she doesn't understand that people have to work and save for the things they have. Everything is not handed to people on plates like she thinks...

She thinks she should get free accommodation so she can save her wages for her trips away, lips, botox, shopping, place in kilkee etc..

Just gross pics of tit up the poof dogs back... like cop on... prob too lazy to get up and let him out in the mornings.
Also why put on a nappy if it doesn't work ....

Yeah like why does she think she should be getting free accommodation? Or she thinks she should be getting social accommodation on a differential rate? Why does she expect that? I am all for affordable housing, i.e. being able to actually get on the property ladder as a single person earning and not getting stuck paying dead rent because you earn too much to get any state help and too little to qualify for any sort of a decent mortgage (I am one of these people), but she seems to think she specifically should be handed help? She lived out of the country for how many years and didn't contribute tax but now wants handouts? She works a full time job. If she can't manage her finances to pay for the unfortunate mundane and essentials we all have to pay for, that is her own problem. Or, as I have stated before, go get an education so you can get a higher paid position.

Yeah like why does she think she should be getting free accommodation? Or she thinks she should be getting social accommodation on a differential rate? Why does she expect that? I am all for affordable housing, i.e. being able to actually get on the property ladder as a single person earning and not getting stuck paying dead rent because you earn too much to get any state help and too little to qualify for any sort of a decent mortgage (I am one of these people), but she seems to think she specifically should be handed help? She lived out of the country for how many years and didn't contribute tax but now wants handouts? She works a full time job. If she can't manage her finances to pay for the unfortunate mundane and essentials we all have to pay for, that is her own problem. Or, as I have stated before, go get an education so you can get a higher paid position.
She just loves to moan. No two ways about it ... a chip on her shoulder . Won't change someone like that ...I must go in and look at GFM and see did ppl start to withdraw their money 💰

Reactions: 2
She must have delusional psychosis or something. No one in any reasonable health would post such high levels of utter hypocrisy and think that no one would notice.

Yesterday: "don't commit to a dog if you can't commit to a lifetime of poop"

Today: "I'm immigrating to Oz"

Soooooo, what you doing with the dogs aims??

She is calling herself a 'lone dog mom' now. Mother of God. Next she will be demanding lone parent social welfare for it.
Now! I said it! Look at her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She wants 'single mothers payouts' (Whatever that is) and double social payments for looking after her dogs. My WORD!!! All she wants is handouts this one.

• Haha
Is she for real with her latest post!?🤣 who the duck does she think she is … if she hates Ireland so much piss off to Australia. She is the most negative, selfish, narcissistic person I’ve came across on insta and that says something. She complains non-stop, isn’t grateful for the things she does have! She has a hell of a lot more than some people have. She has a car, a roof over her head, a job, money to be able to go out drinking, holidays, nails and lips done… some people haven’t even enough money for food!!!! Isn’t it funny how she’s ALWAYS the victim?? With her own family, old friends, past boyfriends?? Hmm🤔🤔 there’s one common denominator & that’s herself 😜 it says something whenever your family distance themselves from you!! She’s constantly disrespecting them online & giving passive aggressive comments also.

Reactions: 6
Is she for real with her latest post!?🤣 who the duck does she think she is … if she hates Ireland so much piss off to Australia. She is the most negative, selfish, narcissistic person I’ve came across on insta and that says something. She complains non-stop, isn’t grateful for the things she does have! She has a hell of a lot more than some people have. She has a car, a roof over her head, a job, money to be able to go out drinking, holidays, nails and lips done… some people haven’t even enough money for food!!!! Isn’t it funny how she’s ALWAYS the victim?? With her own family, old friends, past boyfriends?? Hmm🤔🤔 there’s one common denominator & that’s herself 😜 it says something whenever your family distance themselves from you!! She’s constantly disrespecting them online & giving passive aggressive comments also.
Now I could not say it better myself!

Also, just to chip in on the post with the rabbits. Very rich from her considering her own dog is up for adoption....

Now! I said it! Look at her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She wants 'single mothers payouts' (Whatever that is) and double social payments for looking after her dogs. My WORD!!! All she wants is handouts this one.
She really is true to her name......away with the bleeping fairies this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, just to chip in on the post with the rabbits. Very rich from her considering her own dog is up for adoption....
Oh hello @BigbadLc 😄😄🙌

⚠⚠⚠This one is F*****g Nuts! Literally nuts,Unfollow her unhinged ass! Her homelessness was all a front to try get one of those new houses on the bloodmill rd across from where she was reared&where her family all live, Where she also spent the majority of her “homeless journey”! She felt she should of been given one by the council..she had alot of people fooled and feeling sorry for her, You can tell a Narcissistic bleep like her a mile off, No friends would help her as she has none,shes a user and those few who know her knew she wasn’t homeless!she wanted a place from the corporation.the dogs were an excuse as to why she turned down so many places in the hope of being handed one! She is desperate for instagram fame, as someone mentioned here not one mention of homelessness in Ireland or tagging a TD, all animal cruelty now, I reckon either got her council property or was giving the ultimatum by her family to cop the duck on & use the thousands she has in savings & sort herself out. Funny how the flat is fine for her dogs now 🙄 attention seeking bleep posting pics in hospital for having a panic attack Stay the duck at home you langer you dont need to attend an overstretched A&E! Money for new lips ,50k in clothes, a full time job in Uber,travelled the world, No fear of her apart from having a few screws loose!aimee loves no1 only Aimee ,always has been that way!
Any more inside scoop for us @creamQueen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Not only that but she tagged the pet place so obviously they are gonna say that & it could potentially get those girls working in there in trouble, she had no need to bring them into it at all. I’m sure the owners aren’t gonna be too happy about their workers basically slagging the shop of to a customer 🤔

Reactions: 5