Aimazin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get about these influencers is why they all follow the same look and format.

When they are single it’s all about advertising themselves to men. Then it’s the home account and kids etc.

I don’t like how whatever their nationality / background they are so desperate to find a man. It’s the only “achievement” they aspire to.

Aimazin moaning about being single because she has not much else on. It’s obsessive behaviour. Like the man is going to come in and enhance your life. You have everything! It’s ok to want a companion etc but with her it’s just for the insta show. It’s frustrating that such a privileged person doesn’t have any other ambition.

This entire account is focused on that.

She is not the only one by any means but she is the only very wealthy one with an education that has no aspirations.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how to e misguided guy managed to get married again whilst his business went under. Those poor staff, a real slap in the face.

It's kind of weird that Aimee is using her friends wedding day as content. Like, it wasn't her day but she is sharing details of the breakfast Maeve had delivered to the bridal suite, the weddings shoes lined up etc...I think it's bad taste.

Reactions: 1
She then wore a gifted dress from that “boss woman” khanums.

Her “business” has taken a hold as she has a load of free holidays from
Men.

She has mentioned a few times that she went to college and studied Religion and two other subjects. In other words she did a crayola course. I thought it was shity the way she was slating Leeds Uni the other week. Saying she dropped out after 3 days. It was probably a shock to her system to be amongst regular 20-somethings who can barely afford to feed themselves never mind buy a Fendi bag. Anyone who lived the true uni experience has been there, it's like a rite of passage and builds character. I was like that and now I have a well paid job and can buy designer bags if I want to, but the difference is I earned it myself.
I went to the same uni and did the same course as her. It wasn’t a ‘crayola’ course - it was essentially a philosophy degree where you had the ability to study courses varying from topics such as theology and ethics.
I will say she was very different back then in many ways! But always dressed in designer clothes and had a very expensive weave!

HOW HAS SHE CHANGED SO MUCH?!?! Which surgeries has she had done exactly? She looks like a completely different person!!!
Nose job, chin fillers for sure, lip filler and possible cheek fillers. Also her curtain bangs help hide her 5head And alter her appearance.

She looks a lot like lottie in her before picture.

Nose job, chin fillers for sure, lip filler and possible cheek fillers. Also her curtain bangs help hide her 5head And alter her appearance.

She looks a lot like lottie in her before picture.
and a better wig? Or just expensive Hair treatments?

HOW HAS SHE CHANGED SO MUCH?!?! Which surgeries has she had done exactly? She looks like a completely different person!!!
She has a lot of money to spend so it’s easy to keep changing. Also I bet these clinics suck up to her and she feels special.

I saw her friend Anoosh recently who has also butchered her face beyond belief. I have seen her around a lot and she looks different each time. Their wealthy fathers should look into where their money is spent. It’s not normal for young girla to do this.
When you see then in real life it takes a few moments to realise who they are.

Reactions: 2
She's definitely her father's child anyway im the photo on the left, like someone just put a wig on him.

I think she’s definitely had hairline lowering surgery, and eyelid surgery too? I’ve noticed that she’s deleted loads of old photos of herself on Instagram now trying to hide any traces of her former ‘natural’ self.
She literally must spend thousands each month on laser treatments etc at the infamous tatiana clinic… her skin tone seems to have dramatically changed too (although she could be tanned in the photo on the left)

I think she’s defo had something done to her hairline to soften her face shape. Defo a nose job, Botox, fillers, change eyebrow shape. It’s actually so sad because she looked like Lottie before. Now you would hardly know they were sister they don’t look alike at all

She is trying to appeal to a certain type of man and for that she thinks she needs to “Caucasian”

She is trying to appeal to a certain type of man and for that she thinks she needs to “Caucasian”
Well, judging by her personality… the only type of man she will attract is a superficial narcissist. And that never ends well…