Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Valentino perfume advert with Lady Gaga

I. Hate. How. She. Sings. Every. Word. As. Though. It. Is. It’s. Own. Sentence.

Sing. It. Properly. Lady. Gaga. Rather. Than. Taking. A. Breath. Between. Each. Word

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cinch - old, new, what is about to come up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t bothered about him playing dress up, it was the deliberate trashing of the house and his sisters art work which annoys me. As if the insurance are going to pay out for a deliberate act

What lie is the mum going to say when she makes the claim, a tornado blew through her house?
Seems like I wasn’t the only one who thought the child causing deliberate damage was an issue:

John Lewis has been forced to pull its latest home insurance advert after the financial watchdog found it was "potentially misleading".

John Lewis tweeted on Wednesday to say that it had withdrawn the advert, which first aired on 11 October, because the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) considered the content to be potentially misleading and could confuse customers about the insurance.

It clarified that its accidental damage cover was available as an add-on to John Lewis's new home contents insurance product and only covered accidental, not deliberate, damage.

• Haha
Another unbearable YouTube advert with some rapper/grime star (?). He 'sings' something along the lines of, 'Living Adidas B-I! Living Adidas B-I! Living Adidas B-IIIIIIII...'. The text at the end says it's for 'Adidas BIG' or something? Every time it comes on I get more and more confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Hotel Chocolat advert for their Velvetiser, hate the voiceovers and the hot choc doesn’t look appealing at all, looks thin and watery (which it isn’t in real life)

Looks quite cheap- reminds me of when they do adverts on the Apprentice

That Norfolk Feather Company one because the song reminds me of The Boy with the Arab Strap and I’ve been singing it all week 😩

Adverts with kids singing

Adverts with grime/rap music

"Boring British" adverts, this person did a good impression:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been up all night watching Tipping Point on ITV Hub. (Waiting for doctor to call).

I am going to cry if I hear that bloody advert for eBay again. Buy a thing, sell a thing...
This advert is horrific, it’s always on the radio. I feel like we’re back in 2006 with its Lily Allen rip-off style. “Buy a new thin sell an old thinnnn” 🤯

Reactions: 2
And the charity begging bowl has started.

Sure, I rather be homeless when it's not cold and wet, but what about the rest of the year?

Reactions: 3
Although I love my Flash speedmop, I get high-level anxiety when the ad comes on. Here we see a guy mopping his floor, presumably to clean it, the act of which leaves the floor somewhat wet....... and all the while he's......WEARING A BIG PAIR OF BROGUES! 🙈🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️👞👞👞👞👞👞👞😱

• Haha
That stupid Smile CLub one "we can't make working out any easier..." how is that in any way relevant. I actually cannot think of any ads I do not have atm

Reactions: 2
Numan erectile dysfunction.
I have enough problems with my hair loss, greying and middle aged spread without worrying about a soft cock. Thanks anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Lidl is already driving me barmy, who thought something repetitive being shown repeatedly was a good idea?!

Reactions: 3
The Tesco ad with "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen (unoriginal) and Father Christmas with a Covid passport...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.