Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen an ad I JUST CANT STAND. its the Nice n Easy one featuring Stacey Dooley. With her dancing in a black 'swimsuit ' at a VERY fake dance practice session.
She grinds my gears. 'Yes, she does!' 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I've just seen an ad I JUST CANT STAND. its the Nice n Easy one featuring Stacey Dooley. With her dancing in a black 'swimsuit ' at a VERY fake dance practice session.
She grinds my gears. 'Yes, she does!' 😡
“Stacey does dancing”

Reactions: 3
I searched for this thread specifically because of that stupid beardy bleep in the Vinted adverts on YouTube. His smug face does my head in - did they try to find the most stereotypical Shoreditch bloke going just to annoy people like me?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain the malteasers ad to me thats been on air for 25 years??

When she says he spun me around on the dancefloor and then...does she mean she pissed herself or :ROFLMAO: what?
She's saying the necklace her friend lent her (which was old and belonged to her granny) broke and all the pearls were lost. But because of the "amusing" way she tells the story, her friend isn't angry about the necklace and instead wants to hear about the date.

I like some of the Maltesers ads but not others. I think the disability ones were pretty good but then they tried to branch out into other marginalised groups like the one with a woman saying "am I not getting dates because I'm gay or I'm an accountant?" which isn't really ... funny? And the disgusting one where the woman puts breast milk in her mother in law's tea, I hate anything like that

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it's been said already but the ad for climate change. Asking kids what we should do (maybe just shown in Ireland not sure) but the kid says you figure it out im only 6. I kinda hate every kid in that ad. Ya I know how that sounds. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it's been said already but the ad for climate change. Asking kids what we should do (maybe just shown in Ireland not sure) but the kid says you figure it out im only 6. I kinda hate every kid in that ad. Ya I know how that sounds. 🙈
Its been shown in the UK as well. The kids are very preachy acting as though adults haven’t already done their bit. They could have worded it to say I know we’ve done plenty so far but lets see if we can do some more instead of berating us adults as if we’ve done bugger all

Reactions: 9
Its been shown in the UK as well. The kids are very preachy acting as though adults haven’t already done their bit. They could have worded it to say I know we’ve done plenty so far but lets see if we can do some more instead of berating us adults as if we’ve done bugger all
I despise the aussie one most of all for that preachy 'Its a thing ya' know.......................................' with accompanying sneer :(

Oddly enough my freeview telly box only picks up Irish telly even though it was bought in Kent so I'm pretty au fait with Harvey Normans, SuperValue and bloody Lidl adverts on every single break!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Scottish Window advert

The woman in the hood seems very full of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🎶Did somebody saaay, just eat 🎶

I didn't think it could get much worse than...

🎶I'm lovin' it🎶🍟🍔

Last edited:
That dentist advert on the radio:

“So what makes you smile?

My new puppy chasing his tail
Nan’s hilarious clangers” 🥴

That Gold one makes me laugh though. “Gold *echo* gold, gold, gold gold🔈 wanted by the many, owned by the very few…”

Been up all night watching Tipping Point on ITV Hub. (Waiting for doctor to call).

I am going to cry if I hear that bloody advert for eBay again. Buy a thing, sell a thing...

Reactions: 1
The incontinence knickers ad. 'Wooosh!' and all that palaver. And the bit that REALLY grinds my gears is when the woman states at the end, that incontinence is '........completely normal'. 🤬 Noooo! Its NOT completely normal!!! Very common? Yes. But its NOT normal. We were not designed to p1$$ ourselves.
Oh, definitely this. Let's encourage women to put up and shut up about their medical issues, by telling them that incontinence is completely normal. 😡😡😡.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The Lindor chocolate ad, with the woman devouring one of the chocolate balls. Well they say chocolate, is a substitute for rumpy- pumpy!

Reactions: 2
Step bloody One have dished up two new ones! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr; Still rubbish too

Note the rip off of the Old Spice advert 'Look at your man (in his baggy flappy yfronts) now look at Me (in me Step Ones)"
Ugh Barf :sick:
I'd rather look at Old Spice man any day of the week :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.