Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That soddin older couple dancing,when advert starts the bloke is just dad dancing then dances with the wife,I can’t remember the name but it’s older people insurance I think..It’s for British Seniors.☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Parsley Box - Linda loves her Parsley Boxes, god knows what crap is in them. There she is setting the table for 2 acting like a dog on heat when this bloke is coming round for dinner. Puts out the wine glasses whilst gazing at his photo then she is going to serve him some random box of so called food that came out of the cupboard.
The other one is ebay, got to be the worst ad for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That bloody Virgin Media one with the young girl rapper. It’s just tit!
"Dis wuns fer me Dad!" Awful :(

As for Mrs Parsleybox - theres her making moon-eyes at Derek LOL - but she does come up with an absolute brainwave though.
Get a guest for supper and "Just cook TWO!" Well I never! Why didn't I think of that eh??? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This new ‘not all disabilities are visible’ ad on itv…not because of that, but bloody Tanya Bardsley! When everyone else is like ‘I’d work the the UN/be a defence barrister’ and she’s just like ‘a dinner lady or the PM’ it’s just so disengenuous and like she’s trying to be funny!

Reactions: 5
This new ‘not all disabilities are visible’ ad on itv…not because of that, but bloody Tanya Bardsley! When everyone else is like ‘I’d work the the UN/be a defence barrister’ and she’s just like ‘a dinner lady or the PM’ it’s just so disengenuous and like she’s trying to be funny!
omg I just came here to say the same! I don't get their random choice of people for this ad

Reactions: 4
Another one…this stupid Climate Pledge advert, with the obnoxious kids saying ‘what’s it going to take for you to DO something?’ Little brats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nescafe Azera.

"Hiya. Ammmmmericano please. Yah, house blend. Splash of oat milk."

duck OFF you irritating bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another one…this stupid Climate Pledge advert, with the obnoxious kids saying ‘what’s it going to take for you to DO something?’ Little brats
I particularly want to smack the one that goes "I'm six, you work it out".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I especially despise the Australian one sitting on a fence snarling with her lip all curled up laying out her accusations. She ought to be pushed backwards into a pile of sheep tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I especially despise the Australian one sitting on a fence snarling with her lip all curled up laying out her accusations. She ought to be pushed backwards into a pile of sheep tit
‘Sustainable farming…iTs a ThInG NoW’ duck offfff

Reactions: 2
That Omaze competition advert. The woman is beyond annoying "you could win a 3 million pound house"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The ones trying to flog the Royal Mint coins, and the ones with the word searches in to win prizes. Piss off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.