Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudia seems OK to me, pârticularly when you factor in who her Mother is. Eve Pollard, she who put the fear of God into everyone!! :)
I actually don’t mind Claudia herself, although I am finding her radio show on Saturday morning a hard listen. She tried to hard to be funny, every now and then she comes out with a corker, but a lot feels laboured. I thought the ad campaign was quite clever, it played into her self deprecating image.

I don’t like any ad with Phillip Schofield in it.

The Verisure smart alarm adverts do my head in. Worst acting I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 6
The Halifax ad with “Stand By Me” by Oasis. It’s so disingenuous and disgusting. They’re pretending they’re some worthy cause that’s there for you — no they’re not! They’re a money grabbing BANK. (They’re my bank too and they rinsed me when I was a student so I hold a grudge)

Reactions: 9
The bleeping Uber ad with the song ‘I’m BACK back in the New York groooooooooove’

Hate it hate it hate it!

The yodelling dominos ad. Don’t even understand what a group order is nor do I care.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
expedia all by myself advert.., the Rylan Clark cinch adverts, wowcher i'm so excited advert.

They all make my brain bleed

Reactions: 3
Spotify advert from some bank that offers people without an address a bank account

It has the weird audio that moves from one ear to the other and while it's a wonderful technique I haven't heard used in other ads, it's really confusing and the voice makes me feel anxious

I'm resurrecting this thread to whinge about the oodie advert I seem to get about 200 times a day on youtube.

"B-because it's good to be.. c-cösy at h-" *FRANTICALLY TAPPING SKIP ADS*

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My mum absolutely hates the Wowcher adverts. Like they literally make her angry. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies for not reading all 22 pages of this thread, so possibly this has been mentioned before: The Dancing Frogs! Would be rubbish enough if they had real frogs pretending to dance, but people dressed up as frogs...!!!

The biggest joke is I still don't know what it is advertising 🐸 🐸 🐸

The Mobility Car ad, I feel awful saying this, but a couple of those singing voices go right through me, and it's seems to haunt me by seemingly being on every ad break. I also hate the slow motion seagulls on it. (Yes, it irks me that much! LOL) It's literally the only ad I'll grab the remote to fast forward if I can! HATE IT!!!

That bloody ocado advert, can't get the jingle out of my bleeping head!!

I don't watch live TV but I do get adverts on NowTV.......

Reactions: 4
That bloody Hellman's one where they all have a fridge full of stuff but apparently can't eat it unless they add some mayonnaise - 🎶 'turning nothing into something' 🎶 Aaaargh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.