Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid advert for Citizen Penn, "I'm not a good doer or a bad doer" didn't Sean penn beat up his exes??

Reactions: 2
I hate any ads with celebrities in that make no sense, like eamon Holmes advertising life insurance or whatever it is, does he need money that badly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate any ads with celebrities in that make no sense, like eamon Holmes advertising life insurance or whatever it is, does he need money that badly?!
Have you seen the one with him and Ruth advertising Revitive?

Talk about cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the one with him and Ruth advertising Revitive?

Talk about cringey

Omg cringeee why the hell would they agree to this, I bet earn loads from this morning and she gets £3000 an ep for loose women as well!

Reactions: 4
I love to hate the new Apple advert because it always comes on but the song is a bit catchy..👀

Reactions: 1
The nation wide advert because i can't stand the sound of Liam Gallaghers nasally vocals.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funding Circle advert with the singing baby. I hate weird, manipulated stuff like that.

Beko advert with carrots and FC Barcelona. Cringe.

There’s a L’Oréal advert at the moment and it says the word concealer about 6 times in 30 seconds. Dunno why but it just irritates me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.