Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much any perfume advert. But especially the Marc Jacobs (I think?) Daisy one where they just repeat the word Daisy over and over again...I could honestly punch the tv. Also the one where Lady Gaga sings. I usually quite like her but she really gets on my tits in that!

Reactions: 7
Pretty much any perfume advert. But especially the Marc Jacobs (I think?) Daisy one where they just repeat the word Daisy over and over again...I could honestly punch the tv. Also the one where Lady Gaga sings. I usually quite like her but she really gets on my tits in that!
My OH woke up one night panic-stricken with that Daisy thing running through his head, those three bints like zombie-apocalype beings mumbling 'Daisy Daisy Daisy.' I've told him not to stuff his face with cheese before bedtime LOL

All perfume ads are weird though. Theres that Sauvage one with Johnny Depp when he jumps into his muscle car, he races out into the desert past a buffalo, screeches to a halt then digs a hole next to a big cactus to then throw his jewellery in it. Whats that all about ??
All JP Gaultier ones are totally bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The "Daisy" advert reminds me of the film Midsommar, which I enjoyed but it's not something I want to associate with my perfume

The disgusting Maltesers ad where the woman is lactating (huge patches on her shirt) and ends with the implication she intends to put breast milk in her annoying mother-in-law's tea!

Reactions: 7
People's Postcode Lottery adverts are annoying at the best of times. The "someone's knocking at the door" jingle is pretty irritating. But they got a TV Advert running at the moment with winners singing the jingle, annoying but fine.

What I hate about it is that one random bloke near the end sings "who's that knocking at the door". That's not even the bloody jingle. That is what I hate about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i hate the quorn one and the one about cars where the man is in the car singing and dancing to that good feeling song. it’s when he drinks the imaginary cup of tea i could smash the screen

i love the ceaser ones but i think that’s just because i have a westie haha

Reactions: 3
Any holiday advert which will invariably have a shot of someone jumping into a completely empty swimming pool.

Expectation v reality. The pool is never empty and to do a running jump into one will inevitably result in a large unwelcome splash and a punch up with a wet pissed up scouser.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw an advert last night with the tag line "don't get stung by finance". The advert involved giant, cartoon baddy wasps with massive stingers. It didn't make me feel favourably about the company at all.

That Jane woman from the Jane Plan adverts gets right on my tits. Can't really put my finger on why, she just annoys the hell out of me.

• Haha
Any holiday advert which will invariably have a shot of someone jumping into a completely empty swimming pool.

Expectation v reality. The pool is never empty and to do a running jump into one will inevitably result in a large unwelcome splash and a punch up with a wet pissed up scouser.
When I read your first paragraph I thought you meant a swimming pool empty of water, I now know you meant a swimming pool empty of people 🤪

• Haha
That bloody new itv drama advert for Too Close...I swear if I hear ‘well don’t you sound pleased with yourself’ one more bleeping time 🤬😤

he makes my skin crawl, how he got away with what he did for so long is just unbelievable
Coverups and pay offs, I suspect the BBC helped, they've got a nerve to be a woke channel when they did things like this

• Angry
Reactions: 4
My name's Jane and this is my plan 🔪
Jane sometimes appears on Ideal Word shopping on ITV late night, all the food looks rank, it's really expensive (Jane classes a week as 5 days worth of meals) but, in Jane's defence, she wolfs down every thing she reheats in the microwave with passion. Jane really is a strange lady :ROFLMAO:

The Noom adverts wind me up as well. Every one in them seems cultish and drugged.

• Haha
This new covid 19 advert when the dad and daughter go and join a group in a park then stop in their tracks and go 'oh no, we cannot do this, because it'll be more than 6 and we need to reduce the risk of covid' 🥱

That energy advert with Albert Einstein in the bath 🥴 creeps me right out. Then he gets out the bath at the end, wtf 🥴

• Haha
New Adidas advert just premiered during Gogglebox. It's actually an advert for Beyonce and can duck right off already.

Beyonce and Adidas don't go together, didn't show off the brand/product but made an emotive link between Beyonce and her achievements and what Adidas wants to aspirationally represent. It's a load of bollocks.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.