Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Vagisan moist cream". I don't want to hear about someone's dry fanny whilst I'm eating, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
that stupid one for craft gin with Phillip Schofield, I can 100% imagine he would act like that in real life talking about himself

Reactions: 12
that stupid one for craft gin with Phillip Schofield, I can 100% imagine he would act like that in real life talking about himself
The latest batch of We Buy Any Car adverts with him as well. The ones where "Phillip" is doing gymnastics or that head stand one. 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't know if anyone has already said it, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone has, the "Go Left" advertising campaign from Highways England.

It's so bloody awful and not the right way to get the message across. But at the same time, what's worse for me is I can't stop singing "go left at the next junction, go left find an emergency zone, go left out the passenger door, go left don't forget your phone". It's so stuck in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The weight watchers one with James Cordon 'oh you're waiting for this advert to finish'. duck off.
Also those numan erectile dysfunction ones DONG DONG DONG what the duck :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No advert in particular, but the amount of funeral / life insurance adverts.

Reactions: 4
Estrella beer! Yes it’s sad about the environment but do I really want a lecture and a drowning mermaid with sad music over it when I’m just trying to enjoy my programmes? No.

Reactions: 1
Funeral adverts are aplenty at the moment, sick of the cremation one. It's tone deaf if you ask me, funerals are a moot point since family can't attend them

Reactions: 7
that florence and fred one "she only came in for biscuits" or whatever, they seem to be on 24/7 on itv be

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.