Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go compare, Meerkats and that awful advert for Flash cleaner with the dog. That’s just plain embarrassing. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I kinda feel bad for saying this, but the skin tag advert makes me want to heave 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The arse that says "We are urban jungle.." "surely your stuff is worth more, Tom." Piss off trying to sound like the Attenborough bloke.

Halifax.... Stand By Me.... the one that sounds like Oasis. It’s not a bad advert it’s just on all the flamin time

Reactions: 8
Who gave Vogue Williams another god damn advert? The first one was bad enough. I hate the way she says "Theoooodooooor"

Edit: I forgot about the ridiculous Doireann Garrihy Advert for Aussie shampoo. She honestly makes me cringe.. "A daycant dollop".. or "a smooooooth ride". The problem with Doireann in general is everyone (RTE, I'm looking at you) keeps telling her how funny she is.. but she's not.. at all. Just annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who gave Vogue Williams another god damn advert? The first one was bad enough. I hate the way she says "Theoooodooooor"

Edit: I forgot about the ridiculous Doireann Garrihy Advert for Aussie shampoo. She honestly makes me cringe.. "A daycant dollop".. or "a smooooooth ride". The problem with Doireann in general is everyone (RTE, I'm looking at you) keeps telling her how funny she is.. but she's not.. at all. Just annoying!

That was so cringe 💯🥴😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Pandora advert about lab made diamonds, with an actress bleating on about being a strong woman. It's going for classy but seems so tacky.

Reactions: 3
The Maltesers ad with the two doctors on their break discussing 'Jamie the fit one'.
The line where she says: "You know that necklace that you left at mine"

Surely I can't be the only one that hears "You know that KNICKERS that you left at mine"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s always a ton of annoying ads on YouTube but the “Getir” ad is popping up every single video I watch on that platform, with the same annoying guitar tune...I get that they’re a small company starting up with food deliveries but what is the need to promote your ads every single ad break in the video or every video I watch?😩

Reactions: 1
The covid vax one. (I’m pro vax), but feels so much like propaganda. “And the difference is yooooouuuuuuuuu”

I'll probably be flamed for this, but the Beyonce Adidas advert. It's like nails on a blackboard 😖

• Heart
‘Someone’s knocking at your door, somebodies ringing your bell’

Oh piss of. Sorry if this one has been said already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the cadbury's ad where a little girl wanrs to buy chocolate for her mum in a corner shop and pays in a plastic button :rolleyes: I would be concerend if my child was able to go into a shop alone yet not understand money, not cute just stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the cadbury's ad where a little girl wanrs to buy chocolate for her mum in a corner shop and pays in a plastic button :rolleyes: I would be concerend if my child was able to go into a shop alone yet not understand money, not cute just stupid
Especially as the mother is outside the shop and basically sent her in for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.