Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the whole thing is SO cringe, surely is has enough money not to do this rubbish?!
Snoop Dogg has an estimated net worth of $150 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.

From a Reddit post:
Why do extremely rich celebrities do commercials and associate themselves with canned tuna?

- for the money
- because their agent isn't rich, and talked them into a deal that makes them rich
- they might not be as rich as you think, or their money might be tied up in other investments
- getting paid a lot for almost no work strokes their ego
- US celebrities often do really dumb ads outside the country, because they figure they won't be seen by American audiences. Japan is kind of famous for this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That bloody advert with Richard Ayoade in! I cant even remember what it is. Is it Halifax? I hate all this 'new normal' bullshit

Reactions: 7
The Fairy non bio advert with Vogue William's. Its irrational and I dont even know anything shes really done or been in but omg she is annoying and her mouth area seems so large ?

Reactions: 11
The Fairy non bio advert with Vogue William's. Its irrational and I dont even know anything shes really done or been in but omg she is annoying and her mouth area seems so large ?
I hate this too especially when she says "click clack" 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Postcode lottery- someone's knocking on the door, somebody's ringing the bell
this reminds me of ads that always used to be on when I was little for cleaning products (maybe they still are, no idea) where they would go to someone's house, knock on the door and offer to clean some kind of stain from something, they seemed to be on all the time, I don't know why anyone thought it would be convincing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this reminds me of ads that always used to be on when I was little for cleaning products (maybe they still are, no idea) where they would go to someone's house, knock on the door and offer to clean some kind of stain from something, they seemed to be on all the time, I don't know why anyone thought it would be convincing
Daz? The bloke going into people's house with Daz and putting a camera in their face

Reactions: 4
That no one's getting out of here alive song one. It's about life insurance I think. Very insensitive.

Reactions: 3
Andrex. Camera close ups of peoples backsides. Yes we know what toilet paper is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The government covid advert
Any advert that’s still doing the whole ‘we’re all in this together’ thing 🙄
Ariel advert with Hinch talking over it, I have to mute the tv 😂

The Seat car advert on itv (always comes up on itv hub) and it’s AWFUL! A vampire screeching and it always makes me jump 😂

Reactions: 3
Andrex. Camera close ups of peoples backsides. Yes we know what toilet paper is for.
As much as I hate the advert, I still watch it for the super cute puppy at the end 😭 I can’t help it, it melts me.

This is a controversial one and I hope I’m not going to offend anyone. But the bisto advert with the lady who is blind but still manages to cook a roast for the family. If she’s able to cook a whole roast dinner, why does she then need someone to tell her where things are on the plate? It baffles me.

As much as I hate the advert, I still watch it for the super cute puppy at the end 😭 I can’t help it, it melts me.

This is a controversial one and I hope I’m not going to offend anyone. But the bisto advert with the lady who is blind but still manages to cook a roast for the family. If she’s able to cook a whole roast dinner, why does she then need someone to tell her where things are on the plate? It baffles me.
My partner still takes the piss out of the fact I didn’t realise she was blind til I’d seen it quite a few times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else being sent barmy by those chronically naff Step One adverts, of which the Aussies are very generously sending us a new one every week?

Worst of all of them so far has to be the big bloke wearing his (complete with the elastic pouch, UGH cringe! :sick:), the ensemble completed with a too-tight tshirt, socks and sliders............................................................... 😡

And another lot. Calgon's series of terribly naff, badly dubbed efforts done by the local infants school in Berlin or somewhere. FGS WHY dub these ads when they could simply add a soundtrack in the appropriate language?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.