Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit-a-Brickey got his haircut on Main St like a big boy, or J$ from the Slackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Adam in california or back home? I agree if they don’t film something good job Adam for dumping this jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At the Epcot 40th last year, Brickey did a lot of collab with Adam and other WDW vloggers. I think his behavior from the fallout of the Princess Nite incident ostracized him a bit from the Disney vlogging community. At first claiming to be a neutral party and offering to host "peace talks", Brickey has largely blamed Justin for what happened by talking about it on his Patreon - never mind that even Spencer admitted he was the instigator. (Of course, that didn't stop Brickey from capitalizing on the incident by devoting an livestream to it.)

Adam and Justin are very tight so no doubt Adam won't work with Brickey anymore and pretty much anyone else except BLAB.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So Brickey took a cross country trip to Orlando and all he has show for it is a haircut at Disney Main Street? Seems very underwhelming for an aspiring vlogger/designer or whatever he calls himself. I would have thought he would have lurked in the background of other people's videos before doing his "jumping in" move like in his last WDW trip. It seems his "reviews" of other vloggers that he was doing probably didn't go too well in the Disney vlogger community.

I dunno, maybe he's sitting on footage he'll going to release eventually. But it's odd all he shown on his WDW trip is a haircut

Last edited:
  • Heart
So now he's live for a "Press confrence" where he going to do a "stunt" where he sits in place on a bench in Disneyland for the whole day. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
again I ask where is his wife to talk some sense into this man child she married. Sitting on a bench all day at Disney to make a point 😒

This stunt he's pulling today seems like a desperate attempt to get a viral video to hit.

• Heart
He's been wearing that "Vibes over rides" shirt, in his last 3 vlogs. Has he even washed it recently? 🤢🤢

• Heart
again I ask where is his wife to talk some sense into this man child she married. Sitting on a bench all day at Disney to make a point 😒
He refers to himself as an "Instagram Husband", so that might give you some valuable insight and context.

• Haha
  • Heart
I listen to a lot of Disneyland podcasts, including his but at this point it’s basically the equivalent of a hate-watch. A hate-listen, if you will. How someone be SO entitled and SO condescending to other park-goers and still have have a following is beyond me. He spent a decent amount of time crap talking people who go and only ride the Matterhorn and in the same breath talks about how he’s above everyone for going and ONLY riding the train. And how he’s going and ONLY sitting on a bench. And how he went to Disney works for a week and only went on one ride and is therefor better than everyone else. Holy cannoli.

• Haha
  • Heart
Mr tit-a-Brickey debuted another one of his "Documentaries" this time about the general Star Wars Fandom and the Disney Parks :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So tit-a-Brickey never produced any more content from that last trip to WDW? Just two videos (and one was a subscriber poll request). Did he lose his memory cards or drop his laptop in Seven Seas Lagoon?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
At the Epcot 40th last year, Brickey did a lot of collab with Adam and other WDW vloggers. I think his behavior from the fallout of the Princess Nite incident ostracized him a bit from the Disney vlogging community. At first claiming to be a neutral party and offering to host "peace talks", Brickey has largely blamed Justin for what happened by talking about it on his Patreon - never mind that even Spencer admitted he was the instigator. (Of course, that didn't stop Brickey from capitalizing on the incident by devoting an livestream to it.)

Adam and Justin are very tight so no doubt Adam won't work with Brickey anymore and pretty much anyone else except BLAB.
Adam is back in SoCal and has still not hung out with Brickey yet again. I think it's clear now that they're probably not friends anymore. Brickey is a dumbass for choosing to sympthize and stay friends with the pariahs of the Disneyland vlogging community in BLAB.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another year and Brickey’s content is still not popular with Disney content consumers. #HateToSeeIt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am sure this will have a massive turnout today:

FCC35402-765A-4ECA-B4FF-2EC3BD75E89A.jpeg

I like the variance in font size from his name versus the other panel participants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sure this will have a massive turnout today:

View attachment 2634314
Awesome to see they are recognizing the amazing, talented and unique Disney Legend, Rolly Crump. It’s just too bad the discussion is on “The Art of Rolly Crum”…

Jesus Brickey. You can’t even get the name of a legendary Immagineer correct. On your own bleeping announcement?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11