Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Brickey really wants to move up the relevancy meter, he could buy his way up by doing the International Parks and the tiny details there.

It is a niche that people would eat up but he would have to spend a nice chunk of change on travel.

Reactions: 7
dumb.jpg

These are dumbass critera for his stupid "10 best Disney Vlogger videos of April 2023" that he is live right now with. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lol
ill do the same with his video that i do with all other top 10 youtube video suggestions i get "Top 5 Marvel Movies ranked !" "Bond movies ranked!"

not watch it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2130367
These are dumbass critera for his stupid "10 best Disney Vlogger videos of April 2023" that he is live right now with. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"Bullying" is not allowed... You mean like assaulting another vlogger in a theme park and admitting to it only to not take any responsibility and then be featured in a Top 10 list on your channel, Brickey?

You are such trash.

We all saw photo proof of you hanging out with BLAB.
Thanks for letting us know exactly where you stand A-Hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
oh geez, now he is even using BLAB's most used title
But God forbid anyone have anything remotely similar to what he does, he claims he did it first and all the most popular creators STOLE his ideas. Never forget, he went after Fresh Baked.

What a witch.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2130367
I wonder if he was "inspired" by Main Street Moments "awards" of Disney vloggers at the end of last year. It is so like him to copy others without giving any acknowledgment while accusing others of copying him.
---
But God forbid anyone have anything remotely similar to what he does, he claims he did it first and all the most popular creators STOLE his ideas. Never forget, he went after Fresh Baked.

What a witch.
Another example was when Brickey used old 1950s Disneyland film footage and pretended he was vlogging back in time. Never mind Justin Scarred did the same thing a year or two earlier.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wonder if he was "inspired" by Main Street Moments "awards" of Disney vloggers at the end of last year. It is so like him to copy others without giving any acknowledgment while accusing others of copying him.
---

Another example was when Brickey used old 1950s Disneyland film footage and pretended he was vlogging back in time. Never mind Justin Scarred did the same thing a year or two earlier.
Francis Ford Brickolla is an artist.

Also, @UncleLester recently uncovered some very disturbing old tweets from The Brickster. Perhaps he will feel inclined to post them here for reference? :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok, I am so shook I had to come here immediately:

What in the hell is happening in the Pride Night Ordinary Adventures video? Proud Proud Boy Brickey crying at Pride Night and dancing with Kitra like her gay bestie?

Did I completely misread him or is he just that emotionally unstable?

• Wow
  • Haha
Ok, I am so shook I had to come here immediately:

What in the hell is happening in the Pride Night Ordinary Adventures video? Proud Proud Boy Brickey crying at Pride Night and dancing with Kitra like her gay bestie?

Did I completely misread him or is he just that emotionally unstable?
Well according to his old tweets, he's anything for pay.

• Haha
I am surprised he even went. He will do anything especially in a larger youtuber’s video to act extra to draw new subs to his channel. Do you know the timestamp of OA’s video?

Reactions: 1
I am surprised he even went. He will do anything especially in a larger youtuber’s video to act extra to draw new subs to his channel. Do you know the timestamp of OA’s video?
Starts at 11:54 (I don’t know how to timestamp!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Don't forget, Mark The Tool Brickey, was also seen in numerous competing channel videos lurking in the background trying to be noticed by them during the Toontown Reopening.

Such a little witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brickey was walking near and looking at the camera as he was heading right for OA. He is such a prick.

• Haha
So is Brickey still doing his reviews or awards or whatever it was for the top Disney vloggers every month? It seemed like another attempt to increase his visibility by regularly discussing - by his own admission - other vloggers with much higher views and subs like Trackers, ATW, Provost Park Pass, Mr. Morrow, OA, Mickey Views, JustinScarred, Fresh Baked, even BLAB.

Just checked - looks like he hasn't done this in a couple of months, so I assume this didn't result in any higher visibility for him. No wonder he is back to lurking in the other people's videos.

look-at-me-eric-cartman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is Brickey still doing his reviews or awards or whatever it was for the top Disney vloggers every month? It seemed like another attempt to increase his visibility by regularly discussing - by his own admission - other vloggers with much higher views and subs like Trackers, ATW, Provost Park Pass, Mr. Morrow, OA, Mickey Views, JustinScarred, Fresh Baked, even BLAB.

Just checked - looks like he hasn't done this in a couple of months, so I assume this didn't result in any higher visibility for him. No wonder he is back to lurking in the other people's videos.

View attachment 2259134
Glad the trash bag known as Brickey gave up on trying to bleep off of the names of others to get ahead in a literal sense. Now I am sure just lurking around them physically in public spaces will be a much better formula in order to obtain his InstaFame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Glad the trash bag known as Brickey gave up on trying to bleep off of the names of others to get ahead in a literal sense. Now I am sure just lurking around them physically in public spaces will be a much better formula in order to obtain his InstaFame.
How are his efforts sustainable? Who is he doing this for? Does he have a couple patreon whales?

• Heart
  • Haha