Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kinda looking forward to the documentary Brickey will inevitably do on Disney vloggers ten years from now. Especially the ten minute review of his starcruiser indie film that, much like the hotel itself, was too ahead of its time.

Do you think the Brickmaster will manage a BLAB/OA sit down for it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like Brickey stayed past park closing time to film his stupid video essay about The Haunted Mansion. 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
well i just got a brickey youtube video recommendation . he claims a new land at DCA. what? havn't heard this anywhere else

oh brickey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I ran into Mondo from 5 fires today leaving Universal Studios and he maintained a steady convo with me for a while. Talking about Nintendo land and the Jurassic world ride. Was definitely expecting more of the hey what ups good bye format. I’m team Mondo now…

• Heart
Reactions: 1
well i just got a brickey youtube video recommendation . he claims a new land at DCA. what? havn't heard this anywhere else

oh brickey
He just spent 30 minutes today explaining why back stage gates at DL are far superior to their counterparts in DCA. Cause, he's a designer, you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
He just spent 30 minutes today explaining why back stage gates at DL are far superior to their counterparts in DCA. Cause, he's a designer, you know.
We really need a "eye roll" react emoji here, exactly for things like this :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"Stop Complaining About the Haunted Mansion".
First of all, Brickcuck, who's complaining about The Haunted Mansion?
Second, you sound and are starting to look more out of shape than KT.
He was so out of breath he could hardly talk. And the quality of his videos are going to tit. I don't watch him that often anymore. I just happened to click on this latest one, and it's absolute garbage. Stop making videos just for the sake of it. If you're not going to put effort into it, just don't do it at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
I haven't seen him in any ATW videos lately. And Adam has been in California a lot this year. Are they no longer friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i saw that video on youtube last night and thought what's this guy complaining about now

• Heart
  • Haha
i.jpg

He should leave Disneyland Resort property forever. Using a clickbait title :rolleyes:. Also, doing a premiere to rake in those $uperchats. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, clickbait alright. He was in the queue for HM after midnight and the ride broke down, so the CMs requested that people leave the line since the ride wasn't re-opening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yeah, clickbait alright. He was in the queue for HM after midnight and the ride broke down, so the CMs requested that people leave the line since the ride wasn't re-opening.
Gotta work hard for those 1.7k views...

• Haha
  • Heart
shouldn't he be at home at midnight. He has a wife and instead is at Disneyland filming at midnight. I clicked on a video I can't recall which one but it was recent and he is walking up to the camera. I had it on mute as I hate his voice and he looks like he has gained weight which makes him look shorter than he already is.

• Heart
I'm surprised he's even able to get through the theme park entry turnstiles, with his head inflated from that gigantic ego of his.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just noticed he doesn't follow Adam The Woo on IG. Maybe he never did? It didn't look like the two saw each other on Adam's last couple trips to California. Maybe defending Spencer for "having an argument" on Princess Night didn't go over well with Justin's buddy Adam??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brickey's Club 1313 "friends" at Oogie Boogie Bash acted and looked just like you would expect the type of people that enjoy paying Brickey for his companionship.

• Haha
Just noticed he doesn't follow Adam The Woo on IG. Maybe he never did? It didn't look like the two saw each other on Adam's last couple trips to California. Maybe defending Spencer for "having an argument" on Princess Night didn't go over well with Justin's buddy Adam??
Brickey is apparently back at WDW, so if he and Adam don't hang out this week, I think we can safely say their friendship is no more.