adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, she could easily move into a private let or stay in temporary accommodation till the council find her a place to live but according to her, the easiest thing to do is move into a massive house in need of thousands of pounds of renovations?

And then plead poverty on the internet to get money off folk to pay for it?

I don’t disagree with people needing help reaching out and asking for it but she’s not one of them. She’s able bodied, articulate and has the social skills (despite her autism) to work but clearly chooses not to.

The level of entitlement she has is unreal and the multiple wish lists and go fund me is a joke. I dunno how she’s not mortified.
Can you imagine how difficult she would be to 'manage' in the work place..

The wishlists have disappeared and the comments all deleted on the latest videos

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how difficult she would be to 'manage' in the work place..

The wishlists have disappeared and the comments all deleted on the latest videos
Aww yeah she’d be an absolute nightmare. Trying to tell her she’s wrong would be like arguing with a cat.

Has she just deleted all her latest videos?

Reactions: 2
It’s about time tik tok stopped all these begging videos it’s disgusting she’s taking advantage of kind and in some cases not very bright people . I wonder how many of the single mums who donated to her could afford to be drinking last night also who is looking after her disabled (her words ) son while she is bed which she seems to be a lot of the time . She has all the time in the world to be doing little things to the house to make it liveable things that don’t cost a lot of money . Maybe she is waiting for someone to pay for a builder.
They won’t stop them because tiktok makes loads of money from gifts

Reactions: 1
They won’t stop them because tiktok makes loads of money from gifts
They should at least make it so people can’t add wish lists and go fund me pages.

If OF links are inappropriate coz it’s an app kids use, so are wish lists and go fund me’s from beggy adults.

Reactions: 6
Aww yeah she’d be an absolute nightmare. Trying to tell her she’s wrong would be like arguing with a cat.

Has she just deleted all her latest videos?
The ones where she wasn't 💯💯 truthful on? Yeah all gone. Wonder if her go fund me has went up?

There is a new video , she's in tiktok jail 😂
And there was us thinking we were about to be criminalised from Mr Amazon and PC Plod 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Oh dear all her latest videos regarding tattle have all gone 🤔🤔🤔.
Probs coz she’s made a bit of a show of herself acting like the police would give a tit.

That and doing videos on Tattle just drives people to the sight. That’s how I ended up gracing you all with my presence…

The ones where she wasn't 💯💯 truthful on? Yeah all gone. Wonder if her go fund me has went up?
Go fund me is still there.

Probs coz she’s made a bit of a show of herself acting like the police would give a tit.

That and doing videos on Tattle just drives people to the sight. That’s how I ended up gracing you all with my presence…

Go fund me is still there.
Also how I ended up on tattle so you are right there!

Reactions: 5
Woah if someone has sent her that then that is utterly vile. But if she's sent it to herself then that's some seriously twisted sick tit 😱
Now that's the type of content the police would investigate so if she does nothing about it then there's the answer.

Woah if someone has sent her that then that is utterly vile. But if she's sent it to herself then that's some seriously twisted sick tit 😱
Now that's the type of content the police would investigate so if she does nothing about it then there's the answer.
No she won't report it as she doesn't know who sent it 😂😂😂 but will report tattlers for maliciously not buying her wish list 😂

• Haha
Police can track it better than Amazon can 🤣
These people are something else aren't they. Reminds me of Big brother days, weirdly entertaining yet shocking at the same time.

What was she sent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.