adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She re-fills her wish lists, with things that her follows ask her to refill it with, we asked her to make these wish lists, we asked her to put stuff on there for herself, because in that situation wouldn’t you want something nice for yourself as a pick me up? The fact that so many people are willing to help her is amazing, clearly she’s going through a tit time I don’t believe she would purposely make her and her son who also has ADHD homeless, she has explained everything, and has even told us if we don’t believe her we can email the housing ourselves to find out the answers, if she was lying I do not believe she would be handing this information out, if you don’t want to help her, then don’t. Why spend your life bitching on social media about someone you don’t even know? You don’t know this woman, if you don’t want to see her content then block her? I see no reason to witch and complain like some moody Karen. She’s trying to make sure her and her son have everything they need for their home, unfortunately getting a house… is not easy as many should know, it’s quite difficult, even if she was to go council it’s difficult, and unfortunately some landlords are just stuck up twats as I’ve learnt first hand and as many others have learnt first hand, just because you haven’t experienced something like this do not come after someone who is currently struggling, trying to bring them down in a situation where they already feel tit. Don’t like her content block her, don’t like her block her, don’t want to help her block her. Don’t sit here making yourself look like insolent children, just to make yourselves feel better. 😚
How about get to duck. Don’t come on here telling us what we can and can’t do. Do t come here preaching to make yourself feel better 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So sick of seeing this Beggar on my fyp. She will be on some amount of benefits for herself and her son probs my earns more than me.

Surely social services should step in re the way they are living! I hope the old boss rats her out. She is an absolute disgrace.

DHB should be made aware of this cretin

She re-fills her wish lists, with things that her follows ask her to refill it with, we asked her to make these wish lists, we asked her to put stuff on there for herself, because in that situation wouldn’t you want something nice for yourself as a pick me up? The fact that so many people are willing to help her is amazing, clearly she’s going through a tit time I don’t believe she would purposely make her and her son who also has ADHD homeless, she has explained everything, and has even told us if we don’t believe her we can email the housing ourselves to find out the answers, if she was lying I do not believe she would be handing this information out, if you don’t want to help her, then don’t. Why spend your life bitching on social media about someone you don’t even know? You don’t know this woman, if you don’t want to see her content then block her? I see no reason to witch and complain like some moody Karen. She’s trying to make sure her and her son have everything they need for their home, unfortunately getting a house… is not easy as many should know, it’s quite difficult, even if she was to go council it’s difficult, and unfortunately some landlords are just stuck up twats as I’ve learnt first hand and as many others have learnt first hand, just because you haven’t experienced something like this do not come after someone who is currently struggling, trying to bring them down in a situation where they already feel tit. Don’t like her content block her, don’t like her block her, don’t want to help her block her. Don’t sit here making yourself look like insolent children, just to make yourselves feel better. 😚
Hi NEW MEMBER ‼‼‼

This is tattle …….

Goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I'm sure the housings gonna give out confidentisl information about a stranger on Internet who's pulling the wool over your eyes. I'm glad you support her but let me ask what have you donated or given her? Or you leaving that to the vulnerable people who believe this bullshit. I'm sure your a nice person. But all her bases are covered. Happy New Year!

This is what's wrong with being a beggar.
This is what pisses me right off with these people right there! Taking from a single parent who's kids will have less. No 1 in there right mind would condone this.

Reactions: 5
I am one of the “vulnerable” people you talk about im a young single mum to 3 kids I have adhd BPD along with numerous other health issues and I’ve donated to her GoFundme 👌🏻 I feel like personally she’s Been as honest as she can be and there’s always going to be people no matter how much proof she posts who believe she’s a liar

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I am one of the “vulnerable” people you talk about im a young single mum to 3 kids I have adhd BPD along with numerous other health issues and I’ve donated to her GoFundme 👌🏻 I feel like personally she’s Been as honest as she can be and there’s always going to be people no matter how much proof she posts who believe she’s a liar
Seriously, have a word with yourself.. she has a child ! She will be recieving benefits

Reactions: 12
Well I sincerely hope u aren't on benefits sending her money. I'm pretty sure that's not what they are for. And you are leaving your kid with less for beggy michell on TT. Yes u are vulnerable and I hope u don't send any more. Spend it on your own kids

Please spend your money on your own kids. Not someone else's. Your kids deserve it much more and if you seen her bank account you may be surprised. I really was a bit short on my last message there. But please charity begins with your own kids.
Being "honest" is no reason to send anyone money hun. If u need to donate strongly why not a starving kid or a homeless person. They're honest too. They will tell you they're hungry and cold 😔😔

And you honestly believe that that’s enough for rent, food, completely renovating a new house after losing everything?
If she's getting benefits her rent will be paid. Am I not right in saying its her friends house? If so why the hell is she renovating it? I lost everything back in 2012. Nearly lost my damn life too I was that low. Thing is i got on with it and it was hard, but never once did I go on social media to ask anyone to buy me anything. I was working a full time job which I loved. I had to leave that due to my circumstances. I'm now in the best position ever. I live comfortably and I'm not gonna say I have no worries as I do but hun please have a good look at what's going on. She doesn't need your money to renovate a friends house. She needs to get her finger out her arse and stop fleecing people like yourself who have a bigger family than her. I beg you to spoil your own first and let her fund her own way. People with ADHD do work she's not being honest saying she can't. She gets her own money topped up by innocent people on Internet probably laughing at you all behind your backs. No 1 is 💯 honest or transparent on Internet. I wish you well and hope.yoy see the truth

Reactions: 4
Ooh shots fired 😂😂😂😂 does anyone here have cottage cheese pants 😂😂😂. Or is it just the scam artist and her wee minions. And where oh where dear scrounger is your posts? Know the ones you got banned for? Can't seem to find them. Since your so honest 😂😂😂😂

Oh and beggy Mitchell if your buying it else where How's that a crime you utter fruitloop. What's wrong is your lies unravelling. Get a job and work like everyone else.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
More fool you then.

For all her deluded enablers coming on here.

The council/housing/employer/social services won’t be sharing tit with any of you nomatter how
much she screams she is being upfront and transparent. They have a duty to protect her data and confidentiality. Something she herself doesn’t seem that concerned with.

She seems a resourceful woman with knowledge of the system, she knows they won’t share info to either discredit or validate what she is saying. Meanwhile you are encouraging her to refill her wish lists with stuff for herself and her kid.

As previously mentioned, her rent will be paid, she will be in receipt of benefits, if she can’t manage and prioritise her spending then that’s on her, but keep encouraging her to fill her basket with luxury items cos “you’re doing your best babe!”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
More fool you then.

For all her deluded enablers coming on here.

The council/housing/employer/social services won’t be sharing tit with any of you nomatter how
much she screams she is being upfront and transparent. They have a duty to protect her data and confidentiality. Something she herself doesn’t seem that concerned with.

She seems a resourceful woman with knowledge of the system, she knows they won’t share info to either discredit or validate what she is saying. Meanwhile you are encouraging her to refill her wish lists with stuff for herself and her kid.

As previously mentioned, her rent will be paid, she will be in receipt of benefits, if she can’t manage and prioritise her spending then that’s on her, but keep encouraging her to fill her basket with luxury items cos “you’re doing your best babe!”
Oh and anyone emptying her basket will be visited by police or even worse Amazon and made to pay 😂😂😂😂. I swear these "creators" or scam artists are all crazy. Is there a test you take to be on TT cos I swear most need a spell in a psychiatric unit all nuts
This one gives me the fear though she's cold and calculating and may I say quite the narcissistic halfwit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh and anyone emptying her basket will be visited by police or even worse Amazon and made to pay 😂😂😂😂. I swear these "creators" or scam artists are all crazy. Is there a test you take to be on TT cos I swear most need a spell in a psychiatric unit all nuts
This one gives me the fear though she's cold and calculating and may I say quite the narcissistic halfwit
You have to worry about her child living with it .

You have to worry about her child living with it .
She made a video saying she was banned for spamming the thread did anyone see anything? I'm sure the comments stay even when your banned? Is she lying through her cottage cheese pants 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is something seriously wrong and sinister about this woman, screws loose for sure and utterly greedy. No pride or self respect. Feel sorry for the kid.

Reactions: 7
I’m 32, was diagnosed with ADHD a year ago. I am successful at work and have a very happy private life too.
She is nothing but a lazy beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This isn’t a rave threat pet 🙄

• Haha
You asked the question "Why spend your life bitching about someone you don't know "?
That very same person you don't know yet have sent money to?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.