adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got other Tiktok accounts defending her, saying she was just helping people… that she’s a good person, etc.
Honestly, people are stupid.
🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s a crappy person and I’m glad she has been banned tbh. Hopefully her back up will be banned too, I’m sure plenty of people are mass reporting her as we speak

Reactions: 9
I reported her account yesterday and it came as no violations, glad shes gone though . Back up account next !

I’m now unblocked by her, I’m guessing along with many others, because she needs the new follows on her other account?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah what a happy day. I rushed here when I saw the news. Onwards to the next accounts, report report report.

She’s not even replying to people offering support. Just spamming the same message to build followers. Vile pig.

She’s not even replying to people offering support. Just spamming the same message to build followers. Vile pig.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.