adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am one of the ā€œvulnerableā€ people you talk about im a young single mum to 3 kids I have adhd BPD along with numerous other health issues and Iā€™ve donated to her GoFundme šŸ‘ŒšŸ» I feel like personally sheā€™s Been as honest as she can be and thereā€™s always going to be people no matter how much proof she posts who believe sheā€™s a liar
Darling the fact you feel the need to make a profile on a gossip site to defend a stranger from TikTok is exactly what people like the beggy shepardess thrive off she wouldnā€™t do the same for you she isnā€™t your friend you do not matter to her so please donā€™t send her anymore of your money she isnā€™t as she seems itā€™s not all real she is making money thatā€™s it itā€™s what would usually be known as a scam sheā€™s a fraudster

Reactions: 9
She is trying to get the people on here arrested for bullying yet she is constanl bullying anyone who disagrees with her or has a different opinion . Also she claims to be so poor on one of her videos it looks like she is wearing a Ā£75 oodie but all she will say is single mothers deserve nice things too . Itā€™s only a matter of time before the truth comes out about her . I really feel for the kind hearted people who are giving her money you shouldnā€™t believe anything a person says who is after personal gain. She says she puts things on her wish list for a joke but I think she really thinks someone is going to buy her it all .
She seems to getting more aggressive and is the type to turn on anyone she does not seem grateful at all

Reactions: 6
She is trying to get the people on here arrested for bullying yet she is constanl bullying anyone who disagrees with her or has a different opinion . Also she claims to be so poor on one of her videos it looks like she is wearing a Ā£75 oodie but all she will say is single mothers deserve nice things too . Itā€™s only a matter of time before the truth comes out about her . I really feel for the kind hearted people who are giving her money you shouldnā€™t believe anything a person says who is after personal gain. She says she puts things on her wish list for a joke but I think she really thinks someone is going to buy her it all .
She seems to getting more aggressive and is the type to turn on anyone she does not seem grateful at all
There is no law saying wiping someoneā€™s wish list is illegal. Thatā€™s bloody ridiculous! And as for bullying or hate - there hasnā€™t been. Just critiquing her for begging, thatā€™s allowed in a country with free speech!

Reactions: 7
The police donā€™t even come out if youā€™ve been burgled šŸ˜‚ what makes her think theyā€™ll give a tit about someone wiping an Amazon wish list, needs to give her head a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The police donā€™t even come out if youā€™ve been burgled šŸ˜‚ what makes her think theyā€™ll give a tit about someone wiping an Amazon wish list, needs to give her head a wobble.
It's šŸ’Æ manipulation and trying to scare anyone who dares speak up against her. I mean it says buying somewhere else šŸ¤· who's to say it wasnt going to be bought šŸ„“šŸ„“.
Her followers lap up every damn lie She's telling. Ain't no honesty coming from this fool!

Reactions: 7
I remember coming across her when she posted a video about how there were 2 houses laying empty (both belonging to private landlords mind) and questioning how it was ā€œallowedā€ when she and her son were struggling.

Like??? You and your son are literally no one elseā€™s responsibility but your own. Youā€™re not entitled to live in a property belonging to someone else.

Just watched her video on the wish list and it IS highly amusing that she thinks the police will spend time going through the details of the people who added and cancelled things off her wish list, go to tattle and get the details of accounts on here before tying it all together, resulting in the nasty cyber bullying trolls getting a ā€œcriminal recordā€.

Like hun, there are people being murdered. The police have better things to do.

P.S. get a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I like how sheā€™s said Amazon have deactivated her wish list so if you can just top up her go fund me absolute skank

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She really thinks she's something special. Also thinks we classed her as an influencer. Sorry to burst your bubble love but your not under influencers forum. Your under TikTok forum. I'm telling you she's someone to be watched very closely as In my opinion she's dangerous. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
This woman really has no shame. And itā€™s not about asking for help, there certainly isnā€™t anything wrong with that. But when does ā€œasking for helpā€ become totally taking the piss? Where is the line? Because she is definitely taking the piss now. There is so much work out there at the moment, my partner works at Amazon, do they want to work there? No itā€™s a tit job. But itā€™s a job none the less. This woman really has a warped sense of entitlement

Reactions: 8
This woman really has no shame. And itā€™s not about asking for help, there certainly isnā€™t anything wrong with that. But when does ā€œasking for helpā€ become totally taking the piss? Where is the line? Because she is definitely taking the piss now. There is so much work out there at the moment, my partner works at Amazon, do they want to work there? No itā€™s a tit job. But itā€™s a job none the less. This woman really has a warped sense of entitlement
Totally. Or if she's getting benefits her housing benefit is paid. Maybe DLA if her son has autism. Which is a decent amount. And once you have that diagnosis your child tax credit gets bumped up. I don't mind people asking for help. Its when they start demanding and her followers are too blind to see the manipulation. It's so sad vulnerable people are exploited on social media. And the comments that they shouldn't be on social media if the are maybe should be saying to the creators stop exploiting them! We are looking for an inclusive world to live in, which means these greedy bastards shouldn't be using them for money šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 4
Ooh I came across her and her attitude stinks šŸ¤¢ It's embarrassing that she's begging to 'provide' for her child. No dipshit that's your responsibility as a decent parent! Something is very off with her. Is the Dad in the child's life šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
Still waiting dor
Ooh I came across her and her attitude stinks šŸ¤¢ It's embarrassing that she's begging to 'provide' for her child. No dipshit that's your responsibility as a decent parent! Something is very off with her. Is the Dad in the child's life šŸ¤”
I'd think he had a lucky escape šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Miss I've got no money drinking with adhd? And autism hmm well I guess that's booze from her wish list priorities hey?
Don't mention that I did on the video and now have two of them on my case hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The pure arrogance of her! I don't like her at all she literally orders people to donate to her. Sum posh bird ending up on universal credit having to move from an estate to a big house aww. Disabled people don't get anything she hasn't got a clue what hard is. She makes my blood boil with how entitled she is and expects people to donate and feel sorry for her. She has far more than a lot of people and she behaves like a bully. Amazon won't do anything people have the right to cancel orders and its not against the law she comes across as intellectual but she really isn't. Begging for carpet on top of begging for more wish list stuff. Also her money donations have to be declared. She is manipulative and demanding that is why she is not liked! Playing the hard life card well it's all utter rubbish and people fall for it. She has to do one better than everyone else if someone was starving to death she would have to show her fridge and beg for money and make it a competition. She even wants people to pay for paint for her now, when does it stop? A person who clearly has her bum wiped her entire life and does really understand how to get off your bum and do it yourself. Playing the autism card yet not medicated hmm... I don't know why people keep falling for it all.
The thing is, she could easily move into a private let or stay in temporary accommodation till the council find her a place to live but according to her, the easiest thing to do is move into a massive house in need of thousands of pounds of renovations?

And then plead poverty on the internet to get money off folk to pay for it?

I donā€™t disagree with people needing help reaching out and asking for it but sheā€™s not one of them. Sheā€™s able bodied, articulate and has the social skills (despite her autism) to work but clearly chooses not to.

The level of entitlement she has is unreal and the multiple wish lists and go fund me is a joke. I dunno how sheā€™s not mortified.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s about time tik tok stopped all these begging videos itā€™s disgusting sheā€™s taking advantage of kind and in some cases not very bright people . I wonder how many of the single mums who donated to her could afford to be drinking last night also who is looking after her disabled (her words ) son while she is bed which she seems to be a lot of the time . She has all the time in the world to be doing little things to the house to make it liveable things that donā€™t cost a lot of money . Maybe she is waiting for someone to pay for a builder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.