adhd_shepherdess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realize she had her own thread I've just posted on the beggars thread about her and her odd wishlist.

Reactions: 2
I’m new to TT , but when they reply to the comments and get all arsy, is it doxxing ? Either way. I fell down her rabbit hole earlier, I could never turn my back on someone asking for help, but she’s something else ! The audacity of her is unreal !!
Nope, doxing is to search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

So if its out there and public can access it its free for them to mention.

like if they were to have screenshots of posts and shared them etc. Cos if what she did was doxing a lot of folk on here would be guilty of it...

I’m all for using the power of social media to help a cause. But Christmas has been and gone now, so why is she still asking? Her son had a fantastic Christmas, he didn’t go without - a follower even got him an iPad!

Didn’t she say recently that the GP is expecting her to “grow out of adhd” at 33 years old

I used to think she was alright when she first started posting, back when she was swallowing her pride to make sure her son didn’t go without. But now, like others have said, she’s rude to anyone that isn’t donating to her cause.
TBf, she is rude to people who are being cunts. A lot of the stuff she has stuck on there is to wind them up and so many are falling for it - which begs toe question of who are the fools :unsure:.

If folk want to donate, they can. If they don't have the ability to stop, think and weigh up the situation that is their issue. They I assume have working thumbs so can scroll past. Its not much different than these girls who have sugar daddies a literally get given money cos of how they look.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her poor son there is definitely something off about her and I can see why her family don’t talk to her she seems like a woman who behaves badly but always blames other people if they call her on it . What the people who are buying her stuff or giving her money don’t know is the other side to her many stories why don’t her family talk to ,why did she really get sacked and where is the boys father .
Many people with ADHD work and are successful she is obviously well functioning she has managed to get people to part with their money and believe she is a victim. If you can put out the tik Tok content she does you can work.
Funny how she thinks its ok to go after anyone who dares ask a question or tell her to stop being rude but it’s ok for her to have a go at people and get them to contact her ex employer . She wants to be careful because her ex boss my have a case against for harassment .
Give it a month and more people will see through her also what happens when friends house is all done up using everyone else’s money and suddenly the family trust decides to sell it .

Reactions: 3
She said we could all donate ten pounds shed have enough for white goods.

I've never seen anyone on Tictok request sex toys

• Wow
She’s requesting those things on her wish list because she thinks it’s hilarious to use it to get back at ‘trolls’. So ignore them. Leave her wish lists un touched. Don’t play into her hands.

I’m not here about the wishlists. I’m here because there’s something I can’t put my finger on about her and the things she says

Reactions: 9
You know you can empty peoples baskets if you just add everything into yours! 😌😉😉

I've not come across that one , what's the user name
Her main one is freebird1955
She is smithys no1 warrior too.
Also cjsawarenessarmy she's went quiet though due to being called out for her being cnut for years and someone put up court papers. Has her own thread on here. It's pretty eye opening

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is obviously claiming benefits will the go fund me and all the gifts effect what she can claim . Also she in not living in the house she is saying she is doing up so where is she living?
She has it in for her ex employers but if they have done something wrong in sacking her why doesn’t she go to a tribunal I am sure she would if there was anything in it for her. She seems a very nasty vengeful woman why else would she be encouraging people to email her ex boss. .
She talks about ADHA as if it stops you from getting on in life or doing everyday tasks yet she drives ,does diy ,begs , posts video after video on tik tok .,
Also I find it funny how people are slagging off this site as being full of hateful middle aged women when they are on her posts slagging people of who dare say anything that’s not positive.

So I'm awaiting the police apparently 🤣🤣I hope they hurry up because I'm going to work soon..yeah beggy shepherdess 'work' on new year's Eve. I'll be back first thing in the morning if they don't catch up with me tonight.👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sure telling people to email and harass your old employer is against the law and I am sure her old boss will have the money ,proof and connections to sue her if he so wished . She also says she is homeless to Amazon but is living in house and also doing up another so technically she has two homes .

She re-fills her wish lists, with things that her follows ask her to refill it with, we asked her to make these wish lists, we asked her to put stuff on there for herself, because in that situation wouldn’t you want something nice for yourself as a pick me up? The fact that so many people are willing to help her is amazing, clearly she’s going through a tit time I don’t believe she would purposely make her and her son who also has ADHD homeless, she has explained everything, and has even told us if we don’t believe her we can email the housing ourselves to find out the answers, if she was lying I do not believe she would be handing this information out, if you don’t want to help her, then don’t. Why spend your life bitching on social media about someone you don’t even know? You don’t know this woman, if you don’t want to see her content then block her? I see no reason to witch and complain like some moody Karen. She’s trying to make sure her and her son have everything they need for their home, unfortunately getting a house… is not easy as many should know, it’s quite difficult, even if she was to go council it’s difficult, and unfortunately some landlords are just stuck up twats as I’ve learnt first hand and as many others have learnt first hand, just because you haven’t experienced something like this do not come after someone who is currently struggling, trying to bring them down in a situation where they already feel tit. Don’t like her content block her, don’t like her block her, don’t want to help her block her. Don’t sit here making yourself look like insolent children, just to make yourselves feel better. 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s only doing up 1 house while she stays in only temp accommodation, temporary accommodation usually means you only have a certain amount of time there, so with other peoples help she’s trying to make sure her house is done so her and her son aren’t completely homeless 🤨

I liked her at the start and felt sorry for her about her family but now something seems so off. I know she's only doing it to wind up the "trolls" but the maniacal grinning in her ~ sassy ~ responses is beyond annoying

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.