Additionjourney1 HollysRecovery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell for her story n just discovered this page wow
It’s ok, at some point in all our lives we have been taken in and fallen for someone else story/bullshit, what matters now is you have seen her for what she is, what you need to remember is people like her are extremely clever at pulling the wool over your eyes, they can manipulate anything and everyone to get what they need and want. Welcome 🤗

Reactions: 6
It’s ok, at some point in all our lives we have been taken in and fallen for someone else story/bullshit, what matters now is you have seen her for what she is, what you need to remember is people like her are extremely clever at pulling the wool over your eyes, they can manipulate anything and everyone to get what they need and want. Welcome 🤗
Crazy iv read through it all now and the videos of people calling her out have started to come up on my feed

Reactions: 4
It’s bait. This is all for gifts. She will relapse in a week or two then we will be back to square one.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: 5
That’s all it is. Must be skint and itching for a bag. She’s no shame or morals.
How are medical professionals allowing her to come off it, there is another holly that came off hers but was documenting her dosage being lowered till she was off it and clean

Reactions: 1
How are medical professionals allowing her to come off it, there is another holly that came off hers but was documenting her dosage being lowered till she was off it and clean
She has the choice and I doubt she’s doing anything under medical supervision since she’s clearly still using

Reactions: 3
Is it not Methadone she says she’s on. Remember not long ago she was pretending to come off it cold turkey.
You can use on top of methadone it’s a lot of the time used as a harm reduction treatment because there’s less drug use if you already have methadone. If you were using you wouldn’t get much take home if at all so that the pharmacist has eyes on you between appointments with the addiction team. Coming off it is horrible though it’s worse than heroin withdrawal so it’s slowly reduced so that someone coming down doesn’t end up unwell and wanting to use. But ultimately it’s patient choice so the nurse can only say that it’s a really bad idea but you can’t force treatment on someone.

You can use on top of methadone it’s a lot of the time used as a harm reduction treatment because there’s less drug use if you already have methadone. If you were using you wouldn’t get much take home if at all so that the pharmacist has eyes on you between appointments with the addiction team. Coming off it is horrible though it’s worse than heroin withdrawal so it’s slowly reduced so that someone coming down doesn’t end up unwell and wanting to use. But ultimately it’s patient choice so the nurse can only say that it’s a really bad idea but you can’t force treatment on someone.
I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth. She’s still on smack so everything else will be lie just to make daft idiots feel sorry for her and gift her.

I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth. She’s still on smack so everything else will be lie just to make daft idiots feel sorry for her and gift her.
Exactly and she’s probably on the vallies etc too

Reactions: 3
She's still on everything and stealing she's renowned in the area Letham in Perth she lives. Total bad egg and folk really are stupid if they are sending her gifts.

Reactions: 6
She’s so manipulative though. The lies just roll off her tongue effortlessly. All the videos she done pretending she was coming off methadone, all the drama, fake tears, the accent. I’ve said it before, she could win Oscars for her performances.