Additionjourney1 HollysRecovery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping fruit loop she’s still on the Dan Mack and it’s plain for anyone to see. Even if her lies were true… there’s this:

IMG_3507.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
bleeping fruit loop she’s still on the Dan Mack and it’s plain for anyone to see. Even if her lies were true… there’s this:

View attachment 2977687
I mean it wouldn’t be the worst outcome since she absolutely shouldn’t be breeding.
just thinking about how she fleeced hundreds off gullible people for her teeth n clearly spent it all on smack lmao

Reactions: 4
When I was in the hospital having my 2nd, she was in NICU ward and there was a baby across from her that were born addicted to heroin and I'll never forget the babies screams of pain 😢, the manky boot of a mother kept breastfeeding the wee one and the cycle continued until the police stopped her coming to visit, absolutely heartbreaking 💔 and folk gift folk like that, absolute selfish bastard should be sterilised.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When I was in the hospital having my 2nd, she was in NICU ward and there was a baby across from her that were born addicted to heroin and I'll never forget the babies screams of pain 😢, the manky boot of a mother kept breastfeeding the wee one and the cycle continued until the police stopped her coming to visit, absolutely heartbreaking 💔 and folk gift folk like that, absolute selfish bastard should be sterilised.
even if you are stable in treatment the child will be born in withdrawals from your ost however this will be managed however jolly planning a baby just after a relapse and then saying she’s going cold turkey is so irresponsible. If you were to believe that she was actually coming off methadone the last time then it just showed that she lapsed into illicit use.
I’ve had patients who have been excellent parents and being in treatment hasn’t changed that but her poor son shouldn’t need to go through this either

Reactions: 5
Same situation with my wee boy in the NICU, the baby screamed 24/7 from heroin withdrawal.
I was by my baby’s incubator every single day and not once did I see that wee baby get a visitor, just always nurses comforting the screams, breaks your heart honestly

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on live. Talking about drinking alcohol because her life is tit and Jake is in the room (they are splitting up). Amazing sobriety...turn to substances when things don't go your way.

She's also not pregnant. What a surprise.

She's on live. Talking about drinking alcohol because her life is tit and Jake is in the room (they are splitting up). Amazing sobriety...turn to substances when things don't go your way.

She's also not pregnant. What a surprise.
What did she say about not being pregnant? Because she’s the one who instigated the rumours by insinuating that she is. She is infuriating

New here 👋🏼
I started following her around a month ago and really thought she was strong and with what she was doing but currently sat watching her live WOW! Fake crying, didn’t she say she was moving out today but now it’s tomorrow.
Fake crying one minute then screaming and cheering down the phone because someone sent her a gift.

Another beg on TT.

Reactions: 7
Seen her earlier saying she was leaving Jake AGAIN. Anyone that believes a word that comes out her mouth needs their head looked at. How can anyone watch these daily performances and think they are genuine?

She’s never not been on heroin. These dramatic posts and lives are for sympathy 🟰 gifts.
Surly being homeless would push jer to use again, being on the streets, feeling depressed and like you have nothing. Makes more sense if she was to stay in the flat/house and Jake moved out.

She’s never stopped! She’s smack daft!!! She is on the methadone programme but she augments it by tooting broon as well and it’s the money from gifts that buys it for her. Her followers are enablers.

What did she say about not being pregnant? Because she’s the one who instigated the rumours by insinuating that she is. She is infuriating
She literally said "no I'm not pregnant" on her live.

bleeping prick junky liar.
---
New here 👋🏼
I started following her around a month ago and really thought she was strong and with what she was doing but currently sat watching her live WOW! Fake crying, didn’t she say she was moving out today but now it’s tomorrow.
Fake crying one minute then screaming and cheering down the phone because someone sent her a gift.

Another beg on TT.
Those eyebrows have a life of their own.

Won't even comment on the teef

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see her and Jake are splitting again and she’s moving out. Surely her and the son would stay in the family home and Jake would move out? Doesn’t really make any sense. Now just to wait for the fund raising to kit out her new flat to start when she gets a place

• Haha
Reactions: 6