Additionjourney1 HollysRecovery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wouldn’t even advise her to come off her methadone if she was pregnant. Stable in treatment is better than unstable stressed and ending up using. Absolute idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They wouldn’t even advise her to come off her methadone if she was pregnant. Stable in treatment is better than unstable stressed and ending up using. Absolute idiot
She needs sterilised ffs

Reactions: 3
Is she still stotting about Letham? I seen a live ages ago where she was talking about getting a move to Bertha Park but it sounded like one lot of shite. Probably a grift to try and get “housewarming gifts”.

Reactions: 2
Is she still stotting about Letham? I seen a live ages ago where she was talking about getting a move to Bertha Park but it sounded like one lot of shite. Probably a grift to try and get “housewarming gifts”.
Yeah my pal was at the Chinese in Letham and saw her outside the shop. Manky cow, good to see her sisters shops doing really well so she's expanding to the South Inch cafe she's a lovely lass.

It’s as if she forgets there are professionals on social media who can discredit every single thing she says! It’s almost arrogance.

It’s as if she forgets there are professionals on social media who can discredit every single thing she says! It’s almost arrogance.
She'll just do what everyone else does and shout "troll", there's plenty daft enough to believe her!

Caught a wee bit of her live earlier, did anyone else? Said something about her and Jake splitting up and how she's going to make herself homeless in Fife, presumably to get a council house there. She doesn't make much sense so there's maybe more to it than the wee bit I caught.

Reactions: 4
She will claim she is homeless and pregnant to get a house quicker then he when that happens he will move in and they will live happily ever after PAIR IF DICKHEADS

Reactions: 5
I see people keep questioning her saying there’s been screenshots going about of messages from her account asking for vallies. She said it was Jake and that she’s been honest about them both relapsing in Feb but I’m sure I remember her saying at the time it was just her who relapsed. She said she went to someone else’s house to take the drugs so Jake wouldn’t know but now saying he was back on the stuff too?

Reactions: 4
I see people keep questioning her saying there’s been screenshots going about of messages from her account asking for vallies. She said it was Jake and that she’s been honest about them both relapsing in Feb but I’m sure I remember her saying at the time it was just her who relapsed. She said she went to someone else’s house to take the drugs so Jake wouldn’t know but now saying he was back on the stuff too?
He’s the same as her. They’ve never been off anything. He is some Nick.

Reactions: 5
On live this morning even with a filter on looks absolutely bogging 🤮have a wash it's not like you're rushing about for work ya manky b*stard

*Sigh* on tiktok getting the tears out for gifts. If she was withdrawing she would be rolling about her bed, curtains closed and a bucket next to her, not going online with the begging bowl out ffs

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed in the video of how she got on heroin and the video of how she lost custody to her child - her story is different?