Additionjourney1 HollysRecovery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no sign of the cat. She's commented saying one time it fell out the window, she's on the first floor.
She's also said she's worried if someone finds it they'll keep it cause all they'll care about is the money for.the kittens.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Still no sign of the cat. She's commented saying one time it fell out the window, she's on the first floor.
She's also said she's worried if someone finds it they'll keep it cause all they'll care about is the money for.the kittens.
Poor cat would be better off with literally anyone else

Reactions: 3
I hope someone does have the cat that genuinely loves cats and hates what she is doing to them. Although more likely the poor thing will give birth outside. Keeping a male and female cat together is pure cruelty. I bleeping ate her.

Reactions: 3
The cat had 4 kittens, one of them is incredibly small, she's done videos and currently on a live where she's picking each up constantly to show the camera.
She's screaming at the top of her lungs I'd hate to live next door she's so bloody loud can't she talk at a normal volume.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The cat had 4 kittens, one of them is incredibly small, she's done videos and currently on a live where she's picking each up constantly to show the camera.
She's screaming at the top of her lungs I'd hate to live next door she's so bloody loud can't she talk at a normal volume.
You’re not supposed to handle them much as it can mess with the scent for the mother cat, she’s a head

Reactions: 4
So the head is going on about her looks again how she just wants to be pretty blah blah blah

Reactions: 2