Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta check that out lol

did she change her twitter handle or go private or something? bc i used to be able to see all of her tweets but not anymore
It was briefly private but yes she did change the name! That probably explains losing some of her following. New name is: Daphne "$3.50 OF sale" del Rey. What kind of decision process makes you show your junk on a website for $3.50 per subscriber a month? Can't wrap my head around that. Lol

And for the record I am not following her. I just search for her handle which shows up in a search history in the Twitter app.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It was briefly private but yes she did change the name! That probably explains losing 1/3rd of her following. New name is: Daphne "$3.50 OF sale" del Rey. What kind of decision process makes you show your junk on a website for $3.50 per subscriber a month? Can't wrap my head around that. Lol

And for the record I am not following her. I just search for her handle which shows up in a search history in the Twitter app.
Thanks for the info! Still says 895 followers though

Thanks for the info! Still says 895 followers though
Oops you are right I read the wrong number! I edited my posts to save on confusion.

Jackie if you take into account the hairstyle and look at around her eyes she definitely looks her age.

Adam I hope he gets done with the dad trip soon and back to something more entertaining.

I appreciate the mostly on topic posts here still!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oops you are right I read the wrong number! I edited my posts to save on confusion.

Jackie if you take into account the hairstyle and look at around her eyes she definitely looks her age.

Adam I hope he gets done with the dad trip soon and back to something more entertaining.

I appreciate the mostly on topic posts here still!
How old is Jackie? I'm not good at telling someone's age. LOL!!

It was briefly private but yes she did change the name! That probably explains losing some of her following. New name is: Daphne "$3.50 OF sale" del Rey. What kind of decision process makes you show your junk on a website for $3.50 per subscriber a month? Can't wrap my head around that. Lol

$3.50 a month???!!! I thought that was just for a click. She’s cheaper than I thought 😬

• Haha
I know this is Adam’s thread but since he’s boring at the moment, I’d like to go off topic and ask if I’m the only person who finds Jackie super annoying? I think her entire persona is an act and she’s not nearly as perky and sweet as she portrays herself to be.
Funny thing I've noticed about some of her vids: she starts off SUUUUPER fake and annoyingly perky and unfunny, but when she starts drinking her way around The World, she drops the phoniness and is suddenly a lot more bearable to watch. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would it be safe to assume that Jenna from RTV doesn't have a job? She livestreams during the day and the recent video was her getting a Sea World Annual Pass.

Would it be safe to assume that Jenna from RTV doesn't have a job? She livestreams during the day and the recent video was her getting a Sea World Annual Pass.
She told us that she and dale were having "some problems" (I took it to mean financial) when she had the idea of starting up the livestreams. These are her idea, Josh was the one who made it happen. She's worked retail, but I don't see her sticking with it if live streams are that lucrative.

Between all the advertising they do verbally, the superchats and whatever youtube flings their way (not sure if they're running commercials) it makes sense that she'd leave that day job.

Funny thing I've noticed about some of her vids: she starts off SUUUUPER fake and annoyingly perky and unfunny, but when she starts drinking her way around The World, she drops the phoniness and is suddenly a lot more bearable to watch. 😂😂
Maybe I need to give her another try and start the videos at the halfway point - or the second drink - whichever comes first.

So a purely hypothetical situation:
You are in a theme park and you notice a live streamer there with you taking donations online.
Could you walk up to them and hand them a $5 bill and then go to security and complain about them soliciting donations on property? Might need 2 people one to hand them the money, one to complain about it. Or send them a Super Chat and show that to security saying something like you felt moved by their soliciting and had to give them money.

Reactions: 4
You are in a theme park and you notice a live streamer there with you taking donations online.
Could you walk up to them and hand them a $5 bill and then go to security and complain about them soliciting donations on property? Might need 2 people one to hand them the money, one to complain about it. Or send them a Super Chat and show that to security saying something like you felt moved by their soliciting and had to give them money.
that would be great. I really dislike the online Disney panhandlers

The best thing you can do is share the suspected videos of solicitation with Dis Guest Services or if you are at the park and you see this, go right to guest services. This behavior has got to stop.

Reactions: 2
But these guys know better. Only Spokesmayne had the nuts to ask for money up front, the rest say "You never have to give us money, we're doing this for you and will never charge.... BUT if you'd like to support us ...."

Then ResortTV1 goes off on all his paid for advertising, which he never discloses as paid for AND he uses Disney's IP as a backdrop for the commercials. Dude must be raking in the dough from those as the livestreams I used to watch would have no less than 20 verbal ad placements.

If Disney wanted to enforce its no video for profit park attendance rules they could do it in a flash and shutdown 90% of all Disney vlogging. It would really increase the perks and Disney’s control of handing out media passes and invites. They don’t because the benefits of the free advertising outweigh the cons. I could see them doing it someday if they wanted tighter control. If I were a Disney vlogger and it’s was my full time job or even just a large percentage of my income it would keep me up at night. Actually, between getting kicked off YouTube, Disney pulling the rug out from you, and just getting on wrong end of a social media storm there are plenty of reasons being a vlogger is fraught with concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.