Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK. Thanks. I saw a live video last week and it was sad without the tumble monkeys. I’m going to wait until they come back.

Adam posted video this morning of him and his dad at Graceland. Just thought I would mention him since this is his thread and we haven’t talked about him in awhile. LOL
Yeah I am still waiting for him to end up in NYC...doesnt seem to be happening 😂

Yes. I'm still waiting for Adam to leave his dad stranded with Elvis to fly in NYC for a "booty call" with his woman. :ROFLMAO:
great minds lol

Interestingly enough she went private on Twitter.
She doesnt want us seeing her click bait tweets anymore, it wont last thats how she gets her money and attention

Reactions: 5
I didn’t watch yesterday’s because it was 52 minutes long and today’s is even longer. He really needs to keep them under 30 minutes.
Today’s is under 30 minutes. Hi Adam. 😂

I think Adam would prefer a relationship with food over a partner. Not anything wrong with that.
He can have a White Castle burger or he can have her. Either way he ends up with greasy and disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Adam would prefer a relationship with food over a partner. Not anything wrong with that.
Then why do all the women in his videos (that aren't other vloggers trying to swing on his nuts) seem to fit a type? Significantly younger and petite. Are these women seeking him out? That is possible.

I will give the 30 minute vlog a try today. It is nice he can do these with his dad but I suppose it is a passion project not something he expects anybody other than super fans to watch all the way through.

Hi Nat not going to follow you on Twitter I see you lost a follower down to 902 this morning. Lol

Reactions: 3
I like how you guys agree/know that Adam does whatever he wants even possibly to the dismay of his patrons (that he now has none of) but also believe that he cares about anyone's comments/opinions on here.

I like how you guys agree/know that Adam does whatever he wants even possibly to the dismay of his patrons (that he now has none of) but also believe that he cares about anyone's comments/opinions on here.
Who said they think Adam cares about our comments?

Reactions: 2
You seem lost, I think you are looking for facebook, no worries! The internet can be a confusing place 🤷‍♀️😜

• Haha
Yeah, IKR?! We're not on here because we think Adam gives a rat's ass what we think.

We're literally just chatting...on a gossip board. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps that's hard to understand @KeepQuiet, but it's really not that deep.
I personally know that Adam cares about my comments bc I am like a super popular guy who hangs out with all the coolest vloggers and they tell me every detail of their lives...I mean thats just me though

😉

• Haha
I personally know that Adam cares about my comments bc I am like a super popular guy who hangs out with all the coolest vloggers and they tell me every detail of their lives...I mean thats just me though

😉
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yep!

Don't forget - You also have many tattoos and go by your middle name and live in multiple cities at the same time and know first-hand knowledge of all the vloggers' activities and what they do in their bedrooms and how big their apartment really is and what their dad thinks of them and why they don't speak to each other anymore even though they're currently on a multi-day roadtrip and also what his kindergarten teacher thought of him and why yearbooks lie when they put names of students.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yep!

Don't forget - You also have many tattoos and go by your middle name and live in multiple cities at the same time and know first-hand knowledge of all the vloggers' activities and what they do in their bedrooms and how big their apartment really is and what their dad thinks of them and why they don't speak to each other anymore even though they're currently on a multi-day roadtrip and also what his kindergarten teacher thought of him and why yearbooks lie when they put names of students.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You should see my wall of blueprints detailing every vloggers home...ive actually had to rent some wallspace from T&J to get the job DONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously you care about the comments on here. LOL!! I can tell that you're a stan. I for one don't care what he thinks about my comments. Hi Adam!!

Obviously you care about the comments on here. LOL!! I can tell that you're a stan. I for one don't care what he thinks about my comments. Hi Adam!!
You, I and most of the other people on these forums would have no problem going on to live our lives should these places just drop off the earth. Chatter and comparing notes is fun, but life goes on, we realize that.

Ironically, the vloggers and stans desperately need the vlogs and the stan support to exist... they have no lives without them. Yet, every so often they pop up here saying we're the sorry ones.

Projecting their problems onto the world around them doesn't make their problems go away. It does make them look crazy though.

Reactions: 7
I know this is Adam’s thread but since he’s boring at the moment, I’d like to go off topic and ask if I’m the only person who finds Jackie super annoying? I think her entire persona is an act and she’s not nearly as perky and sweet as she portrays herself to be.

Reactions: 7
I watched the one where he went to LeRoy Illinois and made it most of the way through it. His dad had printed out pictures. Very low effort production which is Adam's style. I made it as far as the Dairy Queen joke.

I know this is Adam’s thread but since he’s boring at the moment, I’d like to go off topic and ask if I’m the only person who finds Jackie super annoying? I think her entire persona is an act and she’s not nearly as perky and sweet as she portrays herself to be.
I assume they are toning it down for the camera but I see almost zero chemistry between her and her UK boyfriend. She is more real than a lot of vloggers at least she drinks alcohol on camera. But her "What Not To Wear" appearance tells me she's been seeking fame for quite a long time. Sometimes annoying yes and also long winded but that is common now.

I assume they are toning it down for the camera but I see almost zero chemistry between her and her UK boyfriend. She is more real than a lot of vloggers at least she drinks alcohol on camera. But her "What Not To Wear" appearance tells me she's been seeking fame for quite a long time. Sometimes annoying yes and also long winded but that is common now.
The only time I’ve watched her is when she’s with Nate. She just rubs me the wrong way. She’s like the Dollar Store version of Samantha Brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Jackie but I got annoyed with her during her Q&A where every answer was a “I don’t know” even for simple ones like favorite park or band you want to go see. She’s older than she looks and doesn’t want people to ask her about her age which she also brought up during the Q&A.

I like Jackie too. Her videos are on the higher end, for independent YouTubers. Her narration isn't annoying. She looks damn good for a woman of her vintage (at least 10 years younger than her age). "Super Enthused" has gotten sloshed in a few videos too. It's fun when she tries editing that out. Q&As are dumb, if you don't wish to disclose personal details. Then again, few women over 25 wish to disclose their age. Heck I'm a man, and don't like it. Precious vanity.

I will always praise Nate. Everyone should drink a shot, when he says "anywhos".

Back to Adam. I don't find his production values "lazy". I find it masochistic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he edits most of his videos on a phone. Then Adam uploads that to YouTube. If that's still the case, he's insane. Buy a MacBook Pro and a copy of Final Cut Pro X. Lord knows Adam can afford it, & it will put years back on your life. Phones suck for that. Also, he managed to crack his iPhone 12 screen, a few weeks after purchase. D'oh!

The Road Trip is dragging on, but the exchanges with his father are amusing. I think we've seen enough of his Ex-Homes and Churches. They should focus more on off the beaten path places, that share a special meaning to them. The Mickey Mantle House Visit and catch, was really heartwarming. Too bad Adam's Mom isn't with them.

I like Jackie too. Her videos are on the higher end, for independent YouTubers. Her narration isn't annoying. She looks damn good for a woman of her vintage (at least 10 years younger than her age). "Super Enthused" has gotten sloshed in a few videos too. It's fun when she tries editing that out. Q&As are dumb, if you don't wish to disclose personal details. Then again, few women over 25 wish to disclose their age. Heck I'm a man, and don't like it. Precious vanity.

I will always praise Nate. Everyone should drink a shot, when he says "anywhos".

Back to Adam. I don't find his production values "lazy". I find it masochistic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he edits most of his videos on a phone. Then Adam uploads that to YouTube. If that's still the case, he's insane. Buy a MacBook Pro and a copy of Final Cut Pro X. Lord knows Adam can afford it, & it will put years back on your life. Phones suck for that. Also, he managed to crack his iPhone 12 screen, a few weeks after purchase. D'oh!

The Road Trip is dragging on, but the exchanges with his father are amusing. I think we've seen enough of his Ex-Homes and Churches. They should focus more on off the beaten path places, that share a special meaning to them. The Mickey Mantle House Visit and catch, was really heartwarming. Too bad Adam's Mom isn't with them.
I love Nate. He’s probably the only one I watch on a regular basis. Someone speculated that Adam and Papa Woo are going to end up at Faith’s house and Mama Woo will be there. Would make a nice ending to the road trip.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he edits most of his videos on a phone. Then Adam uploads that to YouTube. If that's still the case, he's insane.
He hasn't done that since ending his daily vlogs as far as I know. He uses a DSLR or a Canon G7X range camera and edits on a laptop.

So Natalie's Twitter went from 905ish followers to 895 today. She even comments about it. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.