Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to assume since I'm no doctor but maybe it's some type of disability...I would say or maybe it's a midlife crisis but a lot of the things you listed, he's been that way for the majority of his vlogging career.
He is basically a kid that never really grew up. Never married. No kids. No real responsibility in life. Hence the Man Baby..

I finally watched the White Castle vlog. It was a bit much for my liking but better than another ride on Slinky Dog lol. I thought about driving up from Fort Lauderdale for some in the future but it is over 3 hours to get there from my place..

I highly doubt they would build one down here as the diverse population would probably not support it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He is basically a kid that never really grew up. Never married. No kids. No real responsibility in life. Hence the Man Baby..

I finally watched the White Castle vlog. It was a bit much for my liking but better than another ride on Slinky Dog lol. I thought about driving up from Fort Lauderdale for some in the future but it is over 3 hours to get there from my place..

I highly doubt they would build one down here as the diverse population would probably not support it.
and Orlando's not diverse? LOL

Last edited:
Orlando's not diverse?!
I'm sure it is. I've just noticed certain restaurants you may see in the Midwest do not exist here but you will see them in Fort Myers, Orlando, Tampa. Places like Perkins, Bob Evans, now White Castle...not sure why though as we do have places like Cracker Barrel and Dennys.

I'm sure it is. I've just noticed certain restaurants you may see in the Midwest do not exist here but you will see them in Fort Myers, Orlando, Tampa. Places like Perkins, Bob Evans, now White Castle...not sure why though as we do have places like Cracker Barrel and Dennys.
Orlando is very diverse (if you're talking about ethnicities). If you travel beyond the attractions area bubble, you'll notice it.
Per DataUSA.io, many more Hispanics and Asians than Fort Lauderdale.

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL are White (Non-Hispanic) (45.8%), White (Hispanic) (23.5%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (15.5%), Other (Hispanic) (5.1%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic) (4.21%).

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Fort Lauderdale, FL are White (Non-Hispanic) (47.7%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (30.5%), White (Hispanic) (14.5%), Other (Hispanic) (2.31%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic) (1.63%).

That being said, it's less about diversity to come to the Orlando market and more about the tourism $$$.
Routinely in the "Top 5" in nationwide tourism.

I still don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to go to White Castle for the Cold tit Sweats gut bombs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to go to White Castle for the Cold tit Sweats gut bombs.
I've never been, TBH. But I'm going to go, if anything to try at least one thing on the menu and / or get a frozen Coke.

I'm just happy to see another business franchise come to Florida (Buc-ee's recently opening up two huge new ones) - or, I should specify in the case of WC, coming BACK to Fla after a long hiatus from the 60s in Miami. That means jobs for my fellow Floridians and a booming economy.

Reactions: 1
I'm really not a fan of Adams content, and his most recent videos have been terrible. If you look through my post history, I've been incredibly critical of Adam's recent actions. If you want a time of when I fell of the Adam train, it would be around December 2020, when he decided to live in Florida. His way of getting around the California restrictions pushed me over the edge.

However, Ryan has been claiming Adam is a moderator of his subreddit. I have asked for him to tell me (and the rest of the group) which mod he is.

Also, Ryan knows Adam lives in a one bedroom apartment in California, but he doesn't prove it.

Also considering he was part of the subreddit during Nataliegate, and spouted false information, then I want him to back up his claims.

Again, not a fan of Adam, and his stans are just as nuts as the Trackers

Edit: Ryan also claimed the court house was furious that Adam had vlogged his announcement of attending Dury duty. But we had no evidence of that. (Then Adam rocked up at midday and didn't even attend, so you have to wonder if he even had Dury duty in the first place)

My point is, if you are going to spout facts, and claim you're right, share a link to where you gathered the information. His whole life is on the internet, it should be easy to prove.

And if you are not the same Ryan as what was on the subreddit, how do you know Adam is an administrator?
If you are the same Ryan, how did you know Adam and his Dad don't talk anymore as per the screenshot below?
Also for some Reason Ryan posts Stannish sentiments in the fan pages, playing both sides? Weird... anyway I agree. WHy post completely unfounded info as if it is fact. If it is speculation or theory thats a different thing all together.

• Wow
Also for some Reason Ryan posts Stannish sentiments in the fan pages, playing both sides? Weird... anyway I agree. WHy post completely unfounded info as if it is fact. If it is speculation or theory thats a different thing all together.
Does he really? Wow. Can you post screengrabs if you see any?

Orlando is very diverse (if you're talking about ethnicities). If you travel beyond the attractions area bubble, you'll notice it.
Per DataUSA.io, many more Hispanics and Asians than Fort Lauderdale.

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL are White (Non-Hispanic) (45.8%), White (Hispanic) (23.5%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (15.5%), Other (Hispanic) (5.1%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic) (4.21%).

The 5 largest ethnic groups in Fort Lauderdale, FL are White (Non-Hispanic) (47.7%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (30.5%), White (Hispanic) (14.5%), Other (Hispanic) (2.31%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic) (1.63%).

That being said, it's less about diversity to come to the Orlando market and more about the tourism $$$.
Routinely in the "Top 5" in nationwide tourism.
Thanks. It's basically the tourism that support these places. Lauderdale has tourists but mainly seem to come for the cruises

I've noticed that you speak like you know him personally. Like you’ve seen his apartment? I did watch his COVID vlogs and it was a two bedroom. He turned the second bedroom into a video game room when he bought the old school Nintendo. And, he did a vlog of moving all of his stuff into 1 room when he took on the roommate. Why are you so insistent that there is no roommate?
You know I was going to say that video was smoking gun evidence of a 2nd bedroom but from this picture it looks like he might just be in the master bedroom with a fold up bed of some sort or just his camera propped up on something?

1620221391522.png

Same room different angle is that a bed in the background? Sure looks like it to me.

1620221677678.png

You know I was going to say that video was smoking gun evidence of a 2nd bedroom but from this picture it looks like he might just be in the master bedroom with a fold up bed of some sort or just his camera propped up on something?

View attachment 560479

Same room different angle is that a bed in the background? Sure looks like it to me.

View attachment 560483
I always had a hunch that he rented it to BLAB...now I don't watch them so I have no idea if they ever show their place on their videos.

I've never been, TBH. But I'm going to go, if anything to try at least one thing on the menu and / or get a frozen Coke.

I'm just happy to see another business franchise come to Florida (Buc-ee's recently opening up two huge new ones) - or, I should specify in the case of WC, coming BACK to Fla after a long hiatus from the 60s in Miami. That means jobs for my fellow Floridians and a booming economy.
I wouldn’t go anytime soon. A friend of mine went last night around 11:00 and they told him they had cut the line off at 10:00 because there was at least a five hour wait.

I watched some of his Whitecastle opening - the amount of woo-hoo and whopping went the drone went past was embarrassing.

He needs to stick to things that actually make people laugh - like the Horror convention he went to - I sat through that whole vlog, the Whitecastle one I stopped watching not even half way though.
I thought having that drone inside of a tent was pretty irresponsible. But the Woo would have gotten tons of views had someone been decapitated.

• Haha
I wouldn’t go anytime soon. A friend of mine went last night around 11:00 and they told him they had cut the line off at 10:00 because there was at least a five hour wait.

I thought having that drone inside of a tent was pretty irresponsible. But the Woo would have gotten tons of views had someone been decapitated.
OH hell no, not going anytime soon. There's no rush. LOL I live here so I can pop by whenever.

I also agree re: the drone. I was like WTF are they flying it in there w/ all those people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.