Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw that RTV is live-streaming tonight and Universal Orlando came on their chat. Someone commented, "Universal Orlando Resort, I feel ResortTV1 should get first dibs & get to stream it. Might convince some Disney people to head over to your parks." Oh please no!

Reactions: 2
I really enjoy PMMs videos but I am so afraid he is going to pass out at any moment from heat stroke from wearing a thick black spirit jersey in 90 degree heat. With wearing the mask, hat and dark thick spirit jersey it can't be good. Nate if you are reading please get yourself a nice light short sleeve Hawaiian shirt.

Reactions: 6
Adam looking at the T-shirts. He get an extra large. He should have gotten a few sizes bigger....LOL!! I'm terrible...

i only remember BLAB saying they weren’t going to discuss where they moved when they downgraded. It was in response to someone asking if they moved with Adam during a live show. Did they talk about it another time?
I feel like I remember BLAB shacking up with Sara formerly of Fresh Baked or vice versa, I think Katie was at least living with her for awhile.

Maybe living up to Spencer's surfer roots and being couch surfers for awhile, including staying with Adam?

Reactions: 3
Ok then that Kyle P is a tool . His videos are unwatchable and he has like 5 ways that his followers can "support him."
Kyle seems to be going after Michael Kay and has amassed a pretty steady pattern following. According to his patron the first group of 26ish people are sending him $25/month. Then the next group is $15, and the majority of his Paterson sends him $5. This doesn’t factor in people sending him PayPals for no reason or gift cards....

Kyle seems to be going after Michael Kay and has amassed a pretty steady pattern following. According to his patron the first group of 26ish people are sending him $25/month. Then the next group is $15, and the majority of his Paterson sends him $5. This doesn’t factor in people sending him PayPals for no reason or gift cards....
Why people send him money and gifts is beyond me. These vloggers don't care about anyone except themselves. Watching 20 something's live it up at Disney everyday is getting very old. They are just filming themselves having a good time. Please Disney, ban vloggers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel if I watch a person’s YouTube video and they get compensated for that, then I have supported that person. If I had an extra $25 a month to donate it would be given to someone who actually needs it.

Reactions: 5
That BLAB screen grab was an AirBNB in Orlando.
I feel like they really need their own thread. I get so sick of her talking about her weight loss and healthy meals and this and that. I’m overweight myself, but dang girl. You don’t look like you’re losing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel if I watch a person’s YouTube video and they get compensated for that, then I have supported that person. If I had an extra $25 a month to donate it would be given to someone who actually needs it.
I agree. There are alot of people who are struggling and need that money. I often donate to animal rescues because they do their best to save the animals and vet costs are insane.

Reactions: 8
The PayPal someone sent Kyle to buy a Disney world baseball jersey infuriated me. I would have loved to buy one but decided I didn’t need to spend that much right now. And someone is willing to send it to Kyle. Then you look at Adams patreon.....which is still active and still has 300 people on it.....they are getting nothing extra, he’s not making exclusive videos or doing a live chat or shouting them out or anything. I don’t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The PayPal someone sent Kyle to but a Disney world baseball jersey infuriated me. I would have loved to buy one but decided I didn’t need to spend that much right now. And someone is willing to send it to Kyle. Then you look at Adams patreon.....which is still active and still has 300 people on it.....they are getting nothing extra, he’s not making exclusive videos or doing a live chat or shouting them out or anything. I don’t get it.
I have a feeling most of those 300 are middle age women who have the hots for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That BLAB screen grab was an AirBNB in Orlando.
I feel like they really need their own thread. I get so sick of her talking about her weight loss and healthy meals and this and that. I’m overweight myself, but dang girl. You don’t look like you’re losing anything.
But they live streamed yesterday, same couch.

Reactions: 4
But they live streamed yesterday, same couch.
1620306625428.png

Yep same couch slightly different camera angle. Who cares if they are staying at Adam's place? He's not there. Although with the high heat and humidity season in Florida coming up wouldn't he head back to California? Still 90% sure it is a 1 bedroom.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.