Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree we need to get Disney's attention.

Disney knows exactly what's going on and as long as they think it's in their favor they'll allow it to continue. Did you see how fast they shut down Cory when he was livestreaming using his guest access to Club 33? All it takes is security to say "we can restrict you or worse" and they'll stop.

So far it's been easy enough to avoid the cameras on a normal day. When there's a camera pointed about I usually just wait it out to be polite. If it's obviously a vlogger I change my plans and walk the other way. They're there, but not overly abundant and those who edit don't keep the camera on most of the time.

Openings and events are the problem. I will be there on Oct 1st and I'm going to be running paranoid that there are cameras on me as all these vloggers will be too making their money off Disney's back. I'm already worried.
Yes, October 1st will be crazy. I do hope you enjoy it! I'll bet that the majority of vloggers are going on October 1st because there are no more reservations. That is not right due to the limited capacity at WDW. They will also rake in the money with the super chats that day. They can easily turn off the superchat function. I did read that youtube takes 35% of the superchats, but still, it's the morality about it. Is there any vlogger or livestreamer who does this for the love of Disney or are they all about, well, you know?

Yeah, I know! I am a local and that's why I was asking where the specific "cheapest place to rent there" was as it was referenced. :ROFLMAO: I know that the ones that are $1,200-1,300 like you said are tiny 1-bdrms. I looked to live there years and years back and it was overpriced then as it is now.
Ok, sorry about that. I didn't know you were a local!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I keep coming back to this post, because I just can’t believe my eyes. These are people who find Adam attractive??? He looks like he smells bad, and he obviously doesn’t take care of himself.
Yeah, I don’t get it either. And I think he must read here because on yesterday’s vlog he specifically said he took a shower before heading out. Why would you mention that unless you knew there were people who thought you didn’t bathe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn't he show the other condensed room he moved everything into? Pretty sure it's a two bedroom.
People says they're pretty sure and thus it makes him not a liar. However rewatch his whole at home covid lockdown series and you get multiple angles showing it's just a one bedroom.

Yeah, I don’t get it either. And I think he must read here because on yesterday’s vlog he specifically said he took a shower before heading out. Why would you mention that unless you knew there were people who thought you didn’t bathe?
I'm telling you, he reads this thread. He's addicted to reading about himself then changing momentarily. His sub reddit is always dead because he's the mod for it. Anything remotely off his line of thought is deleted and reported as bullying.

Reactions: 1
People says they're pretty sure and thus it makes him not a liar. However rewatch his whole at home covid lockdown series and you get multiple angles showing it's just a one bedroom.

I'm telling you, he reads this thread. He's addicted to reading about himself then changing momentarily. His sub reddit is always dead because he's the mod for it. Anything remotely off his line of thought is deleted and reported as bullying.
Timestamps of when it is clearly a one bedroom apartment? I haven't gone back to the videos when he moved to his new place in Orange County but I'd like to see your reasoning for it to be a 1 bedroom instead of a 2 bedroom.
And which mod is he on the Subreddit? Considering they only 1000 members, I'm not expecting war and peace for every discussion

Attachments

Last edited:
I keep coming back to this post, because I just can’t believe my eyes. These are people who find Adam attractive??? He looks like he smells bad, and he obviously doesn’t take care of himself.
Agreed!! He reminds me of my brother in law. Smelled awful, because he never took a shower and also because he thought that using a ton of body spray could make up for it....

Timestamps of when it is clearly a one bedroom apartment? I haven't gone back to the videos when he moved to his new place in Orange County but I'd like to see your reasoning for it to be a 1 bedroom instead of a 2 bedroom.
And which mod is he on the Subreddit? Considering they only 1000 members, I'm not expecting war and peace for every discussion
You're a little too combative to me. Seeing as you're a new member I think it might be an ATW account.... Sticking up for him a little too much there.

Reactions: 2
Agreed!! He reminds me of my brother in law. Smelled awful, because he never took a shower and also because he thought that using a ton of body spray could make up for it....

You're a little too combative to me. Seeing as you're a new member I think it might be an ATW account.... Sticking up for him a little too much there.
I'm really not a fan of Adams content, and his most recent videos have been terrible. If you look through my post history, I've been incredibly critical of Adam's recent actions. If you want a time of when I fell of the Adam train, it would be around December 2020, when he decided to live in Florida. His way of getting around the California restrictions pushed me over the edge.

However, Ryan has been claiming Adam is a moderator of his subreddit. I have asked for him to tell me (and the rest of the group) which mod he is.

Also, Ryan knows Adam lives in a one bedroom apartment in California, but he doesn't prove it.

Also considering he was part of the subreddit during Nataliegate, and spouted false information, then I want him to back up his claims.

Again, not a fan of Adam, and his stans are just as nuts as the Trackers

Edit: Ryan also claimed the court house was furious that Adam had vlogged his announcement of attending Dury duty. But we had no evidence of that. (Then Adam rocked up at midday and didn't even attend, so you have to wonder if he even had Dury duty in the first place)

My point is, if you are going to spout facts, and claim you're right, share a link to where you gathered the information. His whole life is on the internet, it should be easy to prove.

And if you are not the same Ryan as what was on the subreddit, how do you know Adam is an administrator?
If you are the same Ryan, how did you know Adam and his Dad don't talk anymore as per the screenshot below?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm really not a fan of Adams content, and his most recent videos have been terrible. If you look through my post history, I've been incredibly critical of Adam's recent actions. If you want a time of when I fell of the Adam train, it would be around December 2020, when he decided to live in Florida. His way of getting around the California restrictions pushed me over the edge.

However, Ryan has been claiming Adam is a moderator of his subreddit. I have asked for him to tell me (and the rest of the group) which mod he is.

Also, Ryan knows Adam lives in a one bedroom apartment in California, but he doesn't prove it.

Also considering he was part of the subreddit during Nataliegate, and spouted false information, then I want him to back up his claims.

Again, not a fan of Adam, and his stans are just as nuts as the Trackers
Okay, thank you for clarifying that. I've seen so many stans come in here and tell people that they are wrong and then basically bully people. don't mean to attack you. Sorry.

Reactions: 3
I asked Ryan about the reddit thing too a couple days ago when he first brought up ATW moderating, because I am on reddit (relatively recently joined) and it's fairly active. It was REALLY active with comments around the time the gal pal was in town and in no way did it appear anyone was being deleted or banned (regardless of their comments). 🤷‍♀️

Edited to add: I had also asked Ryan where exactly the "cheapest place to rent [there]" was in Celebration that he says Woo moved to. I'm not looking for apartment #s or exact coordinates - just where that is. Celebration doesn't exactly have a bevy of your average, run-of-the-mill apartment complexes.

Okay, thank you for clarifying that. I've seen so many stans come in here and tell people that they are wrong and then basically bully people. don't mean to attack you. Sorry.
No worries, I've seen the stans flood the boards. I used to like his videos, and thought he was a cool dude, but I can't defend at least a years worth of poor content.

I apologise if I came off as combative, but as much as I love gossip, I want some form of facts to form part of it. As 2020planner has said, he doesn't back up his claims

I've noticed that you speak like you know him personally. Like you’ve seen his apartment? I did watch his COVID vlogs and it was a two bedroom. He turned the second bedroom into a video game room when he bought the old school Nintendo. And, he did a vlog of moving all of his stuff into 1 room when he took on the roommate. Why are you so insistent that there is no roommate?

Reactions: 4
There's so much "odd" revolving around Adam and his life that it disturbs me and I want to understand why he's this way (I'm trying to be more accepting of those with disabilities... and maybe he has something going on?)
  • He's almost 50 and the only job he's been able to hold down is this vlogging thing.
  • He is obsessed with voicing out thoughts and reactions through toys and the like. (Okay, he could be an artistic/puppeteer type? Nope. Not even close. I know this as I'm that type and he shows none of the signs of trying to entertain anyone but himself with them. A good puppeteer allows the creature to come to life too. We forget ourselves and are the handler for that creature.)
  • He really hates attachments to people and belongings but overly commits to the same.
  • No respect for authority, despite claims to the contrary, the rules just aren't for him to adhere to.
  • And lastly, I find it really odd that someone over the age of 30ish would have a roommate. (But I'm coming from an area where it's mostly college kids who have roommates, maybe this is normal?)
Has anyone figured out what is wrong with him? I don't know where to start.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There's so much "odd" revolving around Adam and his life that it disturbs me and I want to understand why he's this way (I'm trying to be more accepting of those with disabilities... and maybe he has something going on?)
  • He's almost 50 and the only job he's been able to hold down is this vlogging thing.
  • He is obsessed with voicing out thoughts and reactions through toys and the like. (Okay, he could be an artistic/puppeteer type? Nope. Not even close. I know this as I'm that type and he shows none of the signs of trying to entertain anyone but himself with them. A good puppeteer allows the creature to come to life too. We forget ourselves and are the handler for that creature.)
  • He really hates attachments to people and belongings but overly commits to the same.
  • No respect for authority, despite claims to the contrary, the rules just aren't for him to adhere to.
  • And lastly, I find it really odd that someone over the age of 30ish would have a roommate. (But I'm coming from an area where it's mostly college kids who have roommates, maybe this is normal?)
Has anyone figured out what is wrong with him? I don't know where to start.
I hate to assume since I'm no doctor but maybe it's some type of disability...I would say or maybe it's a midlife crisis but a lot of the things you listed, he's been that way for the majority of his vlogging career.

I'm not really sure you could call what he's having right now a midlife crisis, because really it is what has always done. He's never been able to live in one place for very long. Knew as soon as he decided he was going to live in LA the first time, it was not going to last. He has always been on the move and unable to settle. He has always done the weird character tit and attach to random people for minimal amounts of time. I wouldn't be surprised if he was neurodivergent in some way, either on the spectrum or something else.

Yes, October 1st will be crazy. I do hope you enjoy it! I'll bet that the majority of vloggers are going on October 1st because there are no more reservations. That is not right due to the limited capacity at WDW. They will also rake in the money with the super chats that day. They can easily turn off the superchat function. I did read that youtube takes 35% of the superchats, but still, it's the morality about it. Is there any vlogger or livestreamer who does this for the love of Disney or are they all about, well, you know?

Ok, sorry about that. I didn't know you were a local!
I do a Disney podcast...I have no intentions of getting rich off of it or even seeing a path to making money through it...but if I get some free Disney merch every now and then or on the media list, I'm cool with that. It's a labor of love for me.

Reactions: 4
I watched some of his Whitecastle opening - the amount of woo-hoo and whopping went the drone went past was embarrassing.

He needs to stick to things that actually make people laugh - like the Horror convention he went to - I sat through that whole vlog, the Whitecastle one I stopped watching not even half way though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.