Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always had a hunch that he rented it to BLAB...now I don't watch them so I have no idea if they ever show their place on their videos.
Interesting. The wall, cabinet and countertop colors (look to right of screen shot below) sure look to be a match:
1620227461425.png

1620227572054.png

Looks like his love seat too:

1620227606896.png

And for the record I don't dox or stalk people I just like to connect things together. Nobody deserves to be harassed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Interesting. The wall, cabinet and countertop colors (look to right of screen shot below) sure look to be a match:
View attachment 560628

View attachment 560633

Looks like his love seat too:

View attachment 560635

And for the record I don't dox or stalk people I just like to connect things together. Nobody deserves to be harassed.
Good eye! That definitely looks like the love seat as evidenced by the back cushion design and sloping sides leading to the armrest.

Reactions: 4
Not stalking. More like puzzling. It's fun to note things like this and say "Ah ha!"
Yeah i think that the difference is no one here is actually trying to find the address and show up at the apartment lol, now the fan boards, thats a different story 😉

Reactions: 4
That love seat has got me interested
Am I the only one who hopes they shined a black light on that loveseat before they sat on it?🤢

Yeah i think that the difference is no one here is actually trying to find the address and show up at the apartment lol, now the fan boards, thats a different story 😉
Speaking of fan boards, they are now all buying Big Foot air fresheners for their cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is basically a kid that never really grew up. Never married. No kids. No real responsibility in life. Hence the Man Baby..

I finally watched the White Castle vlog. It was a bit much for my liking but better than another ride on Slinky Dog lol. I thought about driving up from Fort Lauderdale for some in the future but it is over 3 hours to get there from my place..

I highly doubt they would build one down here as the diverse population would probably not support it.
Do they have Sonic's down there yet? We lived in Fort Lauderdale and everytime we would go to Orlando we had to stop at the one there. LOL!! My husband loved it.

Do they have Sonic's down there yet? We lived in Fort Lauderdale and everytime we would go to Orlando we had to stop at the one there. LOL!! My husband loved it.
Yes! On Commercial Blvd. West side somewhat near the Sawgrass

Reactions: 1
That love seat has got me interested
Yeah the rest could be coincidence the love seat is the most interesting evidence. The odd thing is in their (BLABs) lives the space looks much narrower than I thought it was on Adam's videos. Could be a trick of wide angle lens use though.

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed his May the Fourth vlog. He and PCD were having a blast together, made me go and search out PCDs vlog.

I’m pretty sure I heard Spencer say they weren’t using Adam’s place but the evidence is there. I bet if I go back and find that video, Spencer worded it just right so he’s not lying.

Nice catch!

I’m pretty sure I heard Spencer say they weren’t using Adam’s place but the evidence is there. I bet if I go back and find that video, Spencer worded it just right so he’s not lying.

Nice catch!
i only remember BLAB saying they weren’t going to discuss where they moved when they downgraded. It was in response to someone asking if they moved with Adam during a live show. Did they talk about it another time?

i only remember BLAB saying they weren’t going to discuss where they moved when they downgraded. It was in response to someone asking if they moved with Adam during a live show. Did they talk about it another time?
I think they did. I think it was during them walking into Downtown Disney. I’ll try to find it later. If it was one of their lives I’ll never find it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.