Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
I don't get the Universal ban being held in Orlando but he's ok in LA. I think at this point he should try to get out of it like he did with Disney. Unless may be he tried and they told him no?

No. They're off Disney media. And if any idiot was idiotic enough to give these two - who clearly have enough money to blow on upwards of 20 staycations during a pandemic, a 2022 DCL cruise, a $500+ air wrap styler / curling iron, and a $2,000 Gucci sweater - then they sure as hell didn't thank anyone specifically on camera for those DVC gifts.
I know Jackie thanked everyone who gifted her DVC points, PCD, Kyle Pallo did also he got a few gifted stays and all thanked the people. Jackie even had a gifted stay from a family that didn't want their name said, but she still pointed out it was a gifted stay and thanked the family without saying their name.
I didn't watch TTT I stopped with them, but that would be pretty bad if they got gifted stays and said nothing to thank the family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I don't get the Universal ban being held in Orlando but he's ok in LA. I think at this point he should try to get out of it like he did with Disney. Unless may be he tried and they told him no?

I know Jackie thanked everyone who gifted her DVC points, PCD, Kyle Pallo did also he got a few gifted stays and all thanked the people. Jackie even had a gifted stay from a family that didn't want their name said, but she still pointed out it was a gifted stay and thanked the family without saying their name.
I didn't watch TTT I stopped with them, but that would be pretty bad if they got gifted stays and said nothing to thank the family.
Trackers mentioned getting Florida resident discounts when they stay at DVC

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Video would show you voluntarily handing them $5, and kill your plot. Or they might actually refuse it outright. Or they could just post your face on YouTube. Seems like a poorly thought out plan.

Why not join the super chat, and point out the grift live? Seems like a better use of trolling. It also protects your anonymity.
Of course I'm voluntarily giving them money I saw their/his/hers live stream with the donate button on and saw other people giving them money and figured I'd give them the money in person. If they refuse I'd just loudly say something like "what you can take hundreds of dollars online but not my money in person?! That's discrimination! Security!"

The plan probably needs more tweaking and might work better with more people but like I said just a hypothetical.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I believe YT told vloggers they would demonitize their vlogs if they tried to benefit from covid...please correct me if I am mistaken on this one.
Not sure about demonitizing but I think PCDev did some click bait videos about thinking he had covid early on

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
OK. Thanks. I saw a live video last week and it was sad without the tumble monkeys. I’m going to wait until they come back.

Adam posted video this morning of him and his dad at Graceland. Just thought I would mention him since this is his thread and we haven’t talked about him in awhile. LOL
I saw that too, loved the performers, but missed the trampoline part of the act.

Diskit

i only remember BLAB saying they weren’t going to discuss where they moved when they downgraded. It was in response to someone asking if they moved with Adam during a live show. Did they talk about it another time?
I think they did. I think it was during them walking into Downtown Disney. I’ll try to find it later. If it was one of their lives I’ll never find it.

I agree we need to get Disney's attention.

Disney knows exactly what's going on and as long as they think it's in their favor they'll allow it to continue. Did you see how fast they shut down Cory when he was livestreaming using his guest access to Club 33? All it takes is security to say "we can restrict you or worse" and they'll stop.

So far it's been easy enough to avoid the cameras on a normal day. When there's a camera pointed about I usually just wait it out to be polite. If it's obviously a vlogger I change my plans and walk the other way. They're there, but not overly abundant and those who edit don't keep the camera on most of the time.

Openings and events are the problem. I will be there on Oct 1st and I'm going to be running paranoid that there are cameras on me as all these vloggers will be too making their money off Disney's back. I'm already worried.
Yes, October 1st will be crazy. I do hope you enjoy it! I'll bet that the majority of vloggers are going on October 1st because there are no more reservations. That is not right due to the limited capacity at WDW. They will also rake in the money with the super chats that day. They can easily turn off the superchat function. I did read that youtube takes 35% of the superchats, but still, it's the morality about it. Is there any vlogger or livestreamer who does this for the love of Disney or are they all about, well, you know?

Yeah, I know! I am a local and that's why I was asking where the specific "cheapest place to rent there" was as it was referenced. :ROFLMAO: I know that the ones that are $1,200-1,300 like you said are tiny 1-bdrms. I looked to live there years and years back and it was overpriced then as it is now.
Ok, sorry about that. I didn't know you were a local!

Last edited:

RyanNodal

I lived here for 15 years before I first got called. I call BS on this too.

(I moved to Orlando in 1998)
My cousin moved down here to the 9th District where Adam lives and got a notice in 4 months of living here. I think it's really just the luck of the draw. I've been here my entire life in Orlando and have never been given a notice.

Not defending Adam as he's most likely lying. I wonder how many hours he's spent talking to his parents like a teen about evil trolls and Disney stuff while his sisters are talking to them about raising kids and married life.

apojacks

VIP Member
I cannot even remember why he was banned from Universal? Was it similar to his stunt at Hollywood Studios going behind the scenes?

He really is a simpleton.
In 2011 he tried to get into the old Nickelodeon Studios...in 2012 he succeeded. I think if he took the video down, profusely apologized and groveled a bit he wouldn’t be banned from Universal.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I agree with everything you said.

Also, there's a Discord on MK that I lurk on but it's fizzled too recently. I just think people are bored with him. I know I am. And his brother scares the shit out of me at this point. We all know what MK is - a man-child con-artist. But his brother? I used to think he was normal until he moved here and started vlogging. 😬 Yikes.
Yeah MK has gotten so bad no one even wants to gossip on him lol....saw Dave claims he’s done with vlogging, but then his next video is a wilderness lodge room tour vlog. If he thinks doing skits and stuff will get his channel going he is sadly mistaken.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
That love seat has got me interested
Yeah the rest could be coincidence the love seat is the most interesting evidence. The odd thing is in their (BLABs) lives the space looks much narrower than I thought it was on Adam's videos. Could be a trick of wide angle lens use though.

fulltilt72

I must say I really enjoyed the first video with Adam and his father Jim. Back in 2017 Jim and I would text from time to time on FB messenger. He was always nice.

It makes sense how Adam likes to move/travel around since they were basically gypsies when he was growing up.

Not sure how he feels about all of Adam's life choices but what can he do.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Is it a coincidence that BLAB is going to Orlando at the same time ATW is heading to CA? I still believe BLAB is subletting ATWs apartment. We will see if he vlogs it. Also BLAB received DVC rooms while in Orlando? Most likely from Adam imo
Will they finally give us a glimpse into Adam's apartment in Celebration? It would seem logical for them to stay there if Adam is gone.

NYC is the last place i would be nowadays (and I can literally see it 1/4 mile away from my house). Times Square has regressed back to the 70’s (I was there, as a teen), and shootings are much more frequent. One thing Adam doesn’t have is “street smarts”, so he’d best be careful.
So all the sell out corporate BS is gone now? I'd like to go check it out then. After a shooting usually a place becomes safer due to increased police presence. There is a ton to do in NYC that isn't Times Square I am curious to see what Adam finds. My prediction is he gets an Airbnb there for awhile and his girlfriend arrives but maybe not on camera.

I can't say much about the idiots who think they're disney experts livestreaming... that is on Disney to put a stop to it, but the second half... with hocking knock off Disney shirts from Disney property. Yeah... that will get them into big trouble in more than just one way.
Disney makes it very clear that you can make a shirt of your own and wear it, but you cannot sell for profit because Disney owns the rights to their characters, logos, etc. Take a look at the LBV TTT t-shirt. It looks exactly like the TTT logo in MK.

RyanNodal

Didn't he show the other condensed room he moved everything into? Pretty sure it's a two bedroom.
People says they're pretty sure and thus it makes him not a liar. However rewatch his whole at home covid lockdown series and you get multiple angles showing it's just a one bedroom.

Yeah, I don’t get it either. And I think he must read here because on yesterday’s vlog he specifically said he took a shower before heading out. Why would you mention that unless you knew there were people who thought you didn’t bathe?
I'm telling you, he reads this thread. He's addicted to reading about himself then changing momentarily. His sub reddit is always dead because he's the mod for it. Anything remotely off his line of thought is deleted and reported as bullying.