Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trackers mentioned getting Florida resident discounts when they stay at DVC
What were the discounts in relation to? AP holders all get merchandise discounts. DVC rooms booked through the hotel side are also given discounts depending on availability.

Reactions: 1
What were the discounts in relation to? AP holders all get merchandise discounts. DVC rooms booked through the hotel side are also given discounts depending on availability.
Can’t fully remember but I’m pretty sure most of the time they would say the rate they paid and mentioned getting a Florida resident discount instead of going the much cheaper route and renting points from people selling them.

The Trackers got booted after their homophobic and racist old YouTube videos resurfaced.

Speaking of Kyle Pallo, anyone notice lately every thumbnail for his videos are him shirtless? Targeting his dried up old hag audience I see for more Patreon money.
I noticed that too lol. Wait until his upcoming cruise. He and Jojo going on the first RCL out of Nassau next month.

Reactions: 3
I noticed that too lol. Wait until his upcoming cruise. He and Jojo going on the first RCL out of Nassau next month.
Kyle has tried to go after the MK demographic, lonely cougars willing to send him money for no reason....his patreon has done decent business for him, the problem is that Kyle in my opinion is another of the “not really a fan of Disney” vloggers. Recently he did a video where he wanted to ride every ride at Hollywood studios, the whole video felt like a chore, no enthusiasm and after 2 rides you could tell he’s done and not used to being at the parks for longer than 2 hours. It can’t be sustainable for him and I think he will crash at some point

Since Kyle has come up enough, I set up a thread for him....we will see if it’s active enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wonder if Kyle and JoJo give each other brojobs? They could start an onlyfans together to sucker more money out of their old hag audience.

• Haha
In other news: RTV plans on riding the peoplemover all day. Ugh!

"On Sunday at 9:30am ET, we'll be doing an ALL DAY Peoplemover Live Stream at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World! How many times do you think we can ride this amazing attraction in 12 hours? Be sure to leave a like on the poll, and leave a comment if you'll be watching!!"

• Wow
Yes Disney, finally! Now do more of this and live streaming through the parks!

Disney is always slow on the game. Not sure why that is other than internal bureaucracy tying their hands, waiting on approvals.
I'm hoping Disney eventually kicks all live streamers to the curb and takes over with some hosts who aren't annoying.

"On Sunday at 9:30am ET, we'll be doing an ALL DAY Peoplemover Live Stream at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World! How many times do you think we can ride this amazing attraction in 12 hours? Be sure to leave a like on the poll, and leave a comment if you'll be watching!!"
This reminds me of the thanksgiving day when the channel my kids watched decided to play Shrek allllll day long. I started off the day hating that movie, never having seen it, and ended liking it. Repetition kills brain cells. :rolleyes:

Disney is always slow on the game. Not sure why that is other than internal bureaucracy tying their hands, waiting on approvals.
I'm hoping Disney eventually kicks all live streamers to the curb and takes over with some hosts who aren't annoying.
I totally agree. Especially get rid of RTV. You'll see my post about RTV riding the peoplemover all day tomorrow.

JFC they are so annoying. Please tell me Disney will be requiring them to get back in line each time? Also imagine having your ride ruined having to listen to them do super chats the whole time. Please ban these grifters from the parks!

Reactions: 4
I totally agree. Especially get rid of RTV. You'll see my post about RTV riding the peoplemover all day tomorrow. They live-streamed last night and this was the second time they took the skyline over to Epcot so their fans could meet them at the international gateway.
Josh makes my stomach churn. He's such a money grubbing fake. I used to think he was normal, but it's become painfully clear there's something very wrong with him, I think it's simple narcisim -- won't shut up, thinks he has the best thoughts, bragging about HIS tech all the time like we care, and should anyone near him utter anything he doesn't like he's rants and raves about it for hours on end instead of being respectful and taking the higher road.

I used to detest Jenna, but between her and Josh, I'll take Jenna any day.

Reactions: 5
Josh makes my stomach churn. He's such a money grubbing fake. I used to think he was normal, but it's become painfully clear there's something very wrong with him, I think it's simple narcisim -- won't shut up, thinks he has the best thoughts, bragging about HIS tech all the time like we care, and should anyone near him utter anything he doesn't like he's rants and raves about it for hours on end instead of being respectful and taking the higher road.

Yes I've noticed that about him. He is a weird guy. His dad just goes along with everything too and doesn't tell him to, "just shut up Josh." They are all weird. Disney knows about some of their videos where they are replaying WDW resort today music for money. Expect the hammer to come down hard on their channel soon.

Why would anyone watch that snooze fest? I rode it twice yesterday. It’s not that interesting. LOL

Yes Disney, finally! Now do more of this and live streaming through the parks!

What was this video? I clicked on it and it says it’s a private video.

Why would anyone watch that snooze fest? I rode it twice yesterday. It’s not that interesting. LOL
Peoplemover is nice when you just want to relax and sit down from being in the heat all day. The RTV telethon tomorrow will be all about getting in those superchats $$$$. Someone needs to go on their livestream tomorrow and tell the hoppers or moppers or whatever their fans are called to stop giving them money!

Peoplemover is nice when you just want to relax and sit down from being in the heat all day. The RTV telethon tomorrow will be all about getting in those superchats $$$$. Someone needs to go on their livestream tomorrow and tell the hoppers or moppers or whatever their fans are called to stop giving them money!
We love the ride and go on it every time we’re at MK. But anyone who rides it all day begging for money needs to be tossed in the moat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Wasn't he the one that would magically appear to comment on GuruGossip (aka perpetually lurk) to defend their channel when someone so much as mentioned their name in passing?

I recall someone doing that and I want to say it was Josh because a lot of the comments pertained to superchats, ethics, etc. I remember this person defending doing so many (and so lengthy) superchats by saying they help keep the channel going but then like in the very next comment referenced that SCs helped them pay for a medical procedure of a family member.

I don't know much about their channel (are they all 100% livestreams + SCs?) but I remember the GG commenters basically saying - so if you need to pay for something, you just hit up your audience for SCs? :rolleyes:

Do you remember if that was Josh, @Love_the_kitz ?

That Josh guy gives me creeper vibes as well. Like he’s an emotionless robot that may be a secret serial killer.

• Haha
Wasn't he the one that would magically appear to comment on GuruGossip (aka perpetually lurk) to defend their channel when someone so much as mentioned their name in passing?

I recall someone doing that and I want to say it was Josh because a lot of the comments pertained to superchats, ethics, etc. I remember this person defending doing so many (and so lengthy) superchats by saying they help keep the channel going but then like in the very next comment referenced that SCs helped them pay for a medical procedure of a family member.

I don't know much about their channel (are they all 100% livestreams + SCs?) but I remember the GG commenters basically saying - so if you need to pay for something, you just hit up your audience for SCs? :rolleyes:

Do you remember if that was Josh, @Love_the_kitz ?
YUP! That was him. I'm positive he reads here still, vloggers are addicted to reading about themselves, but he's learned to keep his comments to himself. No matter how he attempts to defend himself, he's still a horrible personality.

That Josh guy gives me creeper vibes as well. Like he’s an emotionless robot that may be a secret serial killer.
No, seriously, he reminds me of the band teacher I had in middle school who liked kids a little too much iykwim.

It was a live video from WDW. Disney parks youtube channel was live for the Lion king show at AK.
OK. Thanks. I saw a live video last week and it was sad without the tumble monkeys. I’m going to wait until they come back.

Adam posted video this morning of him and his dad at Graceland. Just thought I would mention him since this is his thread and we haven’t talked about him in awhile. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.