Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so interesting that Tim has no problem hanging out with someone refusing the vax when he claims to be so concerned and “careful”.

Reactions: 3
Just stop with the stereotyping of "if you're from Florida, you know which the areas I speak of." What areas?

You're just digging a deeper hole here.

And about the name.

IMBD? Really? And who the duck cares at the end of the day. Meghan Markle called herself Meghan in elementary school and her real name is Rachel. So...why is this controversial if he - and his father - actually call him by his middle name? (even though I don't believe anything you say OR IMBD as fact)

And you self-describe yourself as "very popular" and you hang out with "all the Disney people." "People?" You mean cast members?

I think you have major delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:
I wasn't the one making a deal out of his name. I said his real name is David but he goes by Adam so others were calling me a liar.

I do have freinds who are cast members but I hang out with Jay and Jackie regularly so I hear things.

Liberty City would be a good example of a Florida town nobody films from.

I have no visions of grandeur. Don't worry you've made it very apparent I'm an absolute nobody. Weird how you and a few others are attacking me in defense of Adam on a website dedicated to discussion and rumors. Please can you guys stop attacking my social media now. You're being extremely mean on Twitter.

It’s so interesting that Tim has no problem hanging out with someone refusing the vax when he claims to be so concerned and “careful”.
Is Adam refusing it or is he just not saying whether or not he got it? If I was taking a long road trip with my elderly dad, I would for sure be vaccinated. But who knows - maybe dad isn’t vaccinated either.

Reactions: 2
I don’t care if he is or not but I just hope he leaves her out of his videos. She doesn’t add anything to them. I enjoy Adam with Tim. They seem to actually have fun together.
Indeed, she adds nothing. Neither worthy opinions nor insight. Dani.702 OTOH, is the reason 16:9 aspect ratios were made. I like her in Adam's videos, & her own solos. Eddie is a lucky dude.

She uploaded these for her best freind Adam today
Dude, you're obsessed. Find a better hobby.

If you actually hung out with "Jackie" or "Jay", as you claim, I'm sure that would end as soon as they discovered your toxic posts. Whatever "conspiracies" you think you uncovered, are all in your mind.

Is Adam refusing it or is he just not saying whether or not he got it? If I was taking a long road trip with my elderly dad, I would for sure be vaccinated. But who knows - maybe dad isn’t vaccinated either.
Fear and skepticism are kind of part of his personality type. That doesn't mean he's "anti-vax". If he were, he would have said, "I'm not taking one for X reasons." He wears a mask without issue, so there's that.

Rational decision making, rarely seems like his wheelhouse. Adam is impulsive. These personality types act without thought, or do nothing at all.

Reactions: 4
I feel like we already had this convo about his name. David Adam Williams turned out to be some comedian or something. However I agree with @2020planner that it should not be a big deal at all. Of all the things to complain about Adam, using a nickname or even a pseudonym is a nonstarter.

PS I went to IMDB and his name is listed as "Adam the Woo"....I mean...

I was in CP and I think I know what Ryan means about being popular and hanging with all the disney people. There would always be these weird creepers that all the CM would say "go hide in the back before he sees you" LMAO
There is a lot of David Adam Williams. It's a common name. It's the same situation as when Adam drove to confront his troll in Colorado when he stopped livestreaming and everyone thought it was the famous Anthony Sullivan from TV fame but it ended up being a handicapped ex con with the same name. For days the Woovians attacked the famous one on social media. Further proof his real name is David is after I posted the link to his fan wiki he went and changed it. Doesn't matter. The trolls already have all his info on Kiwi Farms. Addresses, family names, etc. It's all in legal documents so his name is David no matter what you want to believe.

Dude, school yearbooks don't omit your legal first name, for your nickname. Believing they would is stupid.

I think you want some "Natalie" for yourself.

Would love to see people go on their chat and tell them to stop panhandling and that it is wrong!
For the low price of $5, you can tell them now! ;-)

• Haha
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Dude, school yearbooks don't omit your legal first name, for your nickname. Believing they would is stupid.

I think you want some "Natalie" for yourself.

For the low price of $5, you can tell them now! ;-)
School yearbooks LOL. Yeah like those are legal documents. My yearbooks all say Ryan and that's my middle name. You're an idiot Adam. Stop trying to protect your image and enjoy your day with your dad on your covid tour.

I think Adam has gotten incredibly lonely lately which is why he is always looking to collab with someone. Adam also gives me a “let’s not label this” vibe and can’t let himself get tied down to one person or area.
He did the same thing when he moved near Hollywood and doing livestreams often. Always with some random LA vlogger. I think he is lonely and trying to find himself a group of friends he probably hasn't had since the band days.

I'm not convinced Adam is dating Natalie either. I'm leaning more towards the camp of him being asexual.

• Wow
I’m not sure I believe that he’s screwing Natalie. I do get a platonic vibe and think more and more she’s using the rumors to try to get famous. Nope, not gonna happen.
She implies he flew her to Orlando and also put her up on property for what 2 or 3 nights of her stay? That says more than platonic if true.

Hey Natalie you read here why don't you just set the record straight? Twitter post please and leave it up for awhile.

What video did she appear in?
Here's an example of a video she is in:

Reactions: 1
She implies he flew her to Orlando and also put her up on property for what 2 or 3 nights of her stay? That says more than platonic if true.

Hey Natalie you read here why don't you just set the record straight? Twitter post please and leave it up for awhile.
Didn't she also imply Adam was going to NYC? Turns out he's on a road trip with his Dad.

"Natalie"'s a fame bleep seeking attention. Never trust them. I do believe Adam is capable of buying her a plane ticket, and covering her stay. Again, lonely dude with expendible cash. He's likely allowing BLAB to stay rent free, or at lease cost in his CA apartment. Does that mean he's dating both, if he lets them eat his food, or stream from his couch? They are profitting off Adam's ecosystem too.

I think 3 weeks of Disney videos are enough to critique him on. We don't need fake conspiracies.

So Adam's Patreon is finally deleted....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Adam's Patreon is finally deleted....

Interesting, it took longer than expected but kudos to him for actually doing it this time.

Reactions: 3
The constant Recall Newsom stories she was posting did me in. That and the wink and nods to Fox News talking points during Covid. There were also IG stories where she went off on someone and said she was the original Disney Diva or something along those lines (because she went every week as a kid). Girl please, i grew up in OC in the 90s with the pass. We all did.
Wow, another BLAB live! Gotta pay for them WDW entry tix. They are officially the worst. Like beggars on the street always with their hands out. Revolting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.