Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I find it interesting the amount of people willing to be a white knight for Adam, they are defending him left and right in the comments. I know the trackers have their stans but it seems to be only the typical few who respond to negative comments....maybe it’s just the fact that they are deleting comments and Adam hasnt
People’s arguments for him don’t even make sense, and I wish they could see it. I saw a lot of, “He needs to be able to live his life.” What about the other people who haven’t been able to live their lives? A lot of people have taken the stay at home orders seriously. People have been out of work, haven’t seen their families, and haven’t been able to travel anywhere. All for the sake of stopping the spread of the virus. Also, adam’s comment about how it being laughable that so many people are ‘chapped’ about his decision to go back. People have died and made sacrifices because of the pandemic. How can anyone condone this, especially when he’s upfront in saying he won’t quarantine? He’s such an asshole.

Reactions: 11

fulltilt72

Yes lol...my gut says
1) A real cast member told some higher ups who contacted him
2) Micha or someone else talked some sense into him
3) He was scared after all the negative reaction

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I don’t know if ATW is anti-vax in general or just with the COVID vaccines, but I looked at his comments section and it appeared to be more pro get the vaccine than not to me. It was only mixed if you wanted it to be. I just think ATW has a stupid stubborn streak in him and he has got it in his head “why do I need this?” Don’t know why, and I don’t care it is dumb and pretty immature of him. I am dumb founded how someone who can do internet research to track down where old movies and tv shows were done shot by shot cannot do research to figure out vaccine pros and cons. Really? I don’t buy that at all unless he wants to be willfully ignorant. When he drove across county smack dab into a historic Southern snow storm without any proper clothes just really started my current turn against him. I am sorry. Get your desires under control and be an adult and don’t endanger your life in such a way. Get over yourself and get the damn vaccine.
That’s exactly when he lost me. Also, regarding the vaccine, maybe if they offered a free toy with it he would agree to get it because he’s a giant man baby.

• Haha

braintoad

Disneyland has checked proof of residency before, for things like the SoCal passes, but I'm not sure how much of that is done at the gate and how much is done at the sale point. But I won't be surprised if they just ask for a CA DL or ID, which Adam probably has still. But I am kind of hoping he gets turned away. The CA only thing isn't a Disneyland rule, it's a state rule that is allowing the theme parks to reopen, Disney is going to do their best to enforce it to not get in trouble themselves.

I really did enjoy Adam for a long time. His RV series and the weird things he would explore were always super interesting. But his behavior and attitude the past year has been shitty. The move to Florida just to get access to Disney. Going coast to coast without quarantining, and even doing things like bypassing LAX so he can bypass regulations really show how selfish he really is. There was plenty he could cover in California while still following pandemic precautions, but he had to chase the Disney whale.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
What this all boils down to is the Adam refuses to do anything unless there is a rule or law (whether he likes it or not). There is no conscience or empathy or selflessness with this guy. Captain Obvious statement now. Quarantine? Not if it's just recommended because he doesn't believe it does anything and would only do it if required so he doesn't get in trouble (and even then would skirt the rules). He seems perpetually like a teenager and maybe that is a result of how he grew up. It's frustrating he has a platform for his antics, to be honest. I was a huge fan when he just did his awesome filming videos and even Disney videos, then he started these long-winded babbling blogs refusing to admit covid exists and trying to constantly figure out how to get around rules. He just isn't very bright and it's all coming out now with the ridiculous comments and dumb statements. He is so afraid to offend his covid-denying fans that he is losing some of his longtime fans instead for the opposite reason. If I was a healthcare or essential worker and saw this clown say he refuses to say quarantine or follow rules, I would be sick.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Please don’t throw me out of the group but I’m actually enjoying the videos of Adam with his dad. LOL But I’m the type of person who will get off a random exit off the interstate just to see if there’s anything interesting there, so this trip is right up my alley.

Whatthevlog

That's the majority of rural Flordia. I live here in Orlando and once you drive down the road things get real bad real quick. You'll notice most of the Disney vloggers never ever step into the black areas because they are so bad. I've seen shootings and all kinds of craziness just miles from my home. Florida is very insane. The panhandle might as well be a different state than the Miami area.
Ryan, saying "black areas because they're so bad" comes off as a racist comment. I've lived in Orlando for 30 years. Crime can happen in any neighborhood regardless of race.

HokieMouse

Why does he have 2 apartments? This guy is going to be broke before long and living out of a van again. I hope he gets professional advice on how to handle money and retirement.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I saw that. Mike K and Adam are way to excited. Rtv is panhandling near it. It’s a tad ridiculous
I wish Disney did not announce it’s going to be opened and just opened it on a random day and let all the vloggers freak out trying to be the first to get on it

• Haha
  • Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Recap: Adam has in the last month (or two) revealed his young girlfriend, his purchase of DVC and putting nearly his entire life savings into Disney stock. Then he launched a half-a$$ed plan to go to opening day of Disneyland without the required California ID.

• Haha

landshark

Time to unsubscribe. Have been thinking about it since he got a place in Celebration. I am over the entitlement.

SpillTheTeaPlz

I must admit I was a fan of Adam up until the pandemic when he revealed his true colors as a Covid denier and anti vaxxer. This thread really opened my eyes. The fact that he’s a rude asshat to fans in the park is disappointing too. Guess his YouTube persona is all an act.

Reactions: 10
The part that hurts the most is we have all the cast members working the parks, resorts, transportation and maintenance who are only making the tiniest fraction of the vloggers who take advantage of them being there.

Let's not forget Josh has his scam going where he's using Disney's IP as a backdrop to promote third party companies on the air, pulling in even more money. It was years back now (pre-pandemic), I had interviewed with Disney and this exact topic & person and those like him came up. I was told at that time they were aware of and evaluating the situation. There were plans to control it. I wonder what those plans were and were they derailed by the pandemic. Also keep in mind that I was interviewing for an IT position, not marketing, it's a huge company and this may have just been rumor he was passing on to me.
Very interesting. It's really not fair to guests who pay thousands of dollars to escape the real world and be filmed by RTV or any of these vloggers while they are trying to enjoy themselves at the parks. I cannot imagine waiting in line for the people mover and have 10-15 vloggers there with their cameras pointed at guests and disrupting others' vacations. It isn't right.

I think it was when WDW opened after the COVID shutdown when RTV live-streamed from MK. They were with a cast member and they got so many paypal's and superchats. Josh talked about how the cast member they were with was struggling because she wasn't working during the shutdown, yet RTV kept all the donations that day. I was really hoping they would have given the money to the cast member. Pretty selfish people.

I honestly just hope the completely oversaturated market of Disney vlogging fizzles itself out eventually.

I don't wish for any major incident to occur and it's doubtful people are going to complain enough to make a difference to Disney. I'm a former CM and I long for the days when you didn't have friggin vloggers stumbling over each other to show off the newest dumb cupcake offering or do obnoxious livestreams from the peoplemover or talk over every ride spiel or with a camera in their face and wholly exaggerated "weee weeee whooooo whooo" (and I'm not referring to age, I'm referring to over-animated, all-for-show conduct)

Eventually the day will come. This gravy train can't last forever. Something new always comes along to replace the old.
I hope Disney eventually bans live streaming and vloggers. It would be smart of the Disney Company to do their own livestream with a cast member who already works for the company. This way, you know they aren't trying to get your money with the false "community" type stuff and the boring, same old same old streams that other live streamers are doing.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm inclined to believe the jury duty notice is real. I'm one of those people who, while all my friends and family are never called to jury duty, the state gets me every time like clockwork.

What is fishy is that all states offer advance notice and allow for modification for circumstances. If Adam had set up airfare and was flying to CA legitimately for the re-opening of DL as his job, the state would reschedule his service to a later date. He wouldn't even have to say the name "Disney" in his explaination. In my state they allow us to put it off by up to a whole year, even allowing us to request which day to serve on.

While it doesn't really matter because he's not going, he's not telling the whole truth.
I stand by the idea that Disney contacted him and told him to sit his ass down and stay put.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Please don’t throw me out of the group but I’m actually enjoying the videos of Adam with his dad. LOL But I’m the type of person who will get off a random exit off the interstate just to see if there’s anything interesting there, so this trip is right up my alley.
TBH I enjoy most of Adams videos...I find them entertaining. Doesnt mean it isnt just as entertaining to make fun of him and gossip about him too lol

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I always had a hunch that he rented it to BLAB...now I don't watch them so I have no idea if they ever show their place on their videos.
Interesting. The wall, cabinet and countertop colors (look to right of screen shot below) sure look to be a match:
1620227461425.png

1620227572054.png

Looks like his love seat too:

1620227606896.png

And for the record I don't dox or stalk people I just like to connect things together. Nobody deserves to be harassed.

• Wow
I’m really starting to dislike rtv . The super chat panhandling is making me sick
Did anyone watch rtv last night? They did a livestream for Josh's bday, which they say yesterday wasn't his bday, and people were sending $100's on their paypal and superchat. Why are complete strangers giving them money just for walking around the park, with their bland, boring livestreams? This has to be a violation of something in WDW.

• Wow
  • Angry

dangermouse71

Hi all! I've been reading this thread and finally gave in and made an account. I have been watching Adam for years and really enjoyed his videos, but in the last year/year and a half I just can't stand most of his content. The comments being turned off when his "friend" showed up was super odd and kind of sketchy. Also, dude just get the vaccine! With all the traveling and picture taking he does it is just irresponsible.