Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note. I noticed ATW shadow banned me. What a big fat baby. I never got nasty in my comments, I just disagreed with him looking for ways to get around California quarantine and non resident rules. The guy can't handle criticism despite what he claims.
I imagine it wasn't his intent at first to shadow ban anyone, but the comments hit too close to the truth, that he doesn't care about anyone other than himself and Timbo might have nudged him to "Just shadow ban them, it works for us!". Poor social behavior on the part of these vloggers is contagious.

Reactions: 7
On another note. I noticed ATW shadow banned me. What a big fat baby. I never got nasty in my comments, I just disagreed with him looking for ways to get around California quarantine and non resident rules. The guy can't handle criticism despite what he claims.
I support creators rights to ban people. But viewers should know they are banned! This shadow banning BS is lame.

I’m really starting to dislike rtv . The super chat panhandling is making me sick
Yea I wonder how much they take in on a good night?? I love how when it's a bigger donation they selfie the cam and both thank whoever 🤣🤣

If Adam did livestreams you guys think he would pull in more cash than resort tv1?

I imagine it wasn't his intent at first to shadow ban anyone, but the comments hit too close to the truth, that he doesn't care about anyone other than himself and Timbo might have nudged him to "Just shadow ban them, it works for us!". Poor social behavior on the part of these vloggers is contagious.
He shadow banned me as well because I commented under one of the Disneyland CM's agreeing with their comment and that Adam lacked integrity. I looked at the comments from another browser and my comment was not there. He shadow banned the CM as well. C'est la vie.

Reactions: 3
Adam is stalking the People Mover with a bunch of other vloggers. I love Disney not opening it. It just makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adam is stalking the People Mover with a bunch of other vloggers. I love Disney not opening it. It just makes me laugh.
I saw that. Mike K and Adam are way to excited. Rtv is panhandling near it. It’s a tad ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that. Mike K and Adam are way to excited. Rtv is panhandling near it. It’s a tad ridiculous
I wish Disney did not announce it’s going to be opened and just opened it on a random day and let all the vloggers freak out trying to be the first to get on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In the scheme of life does it really f'ing matter of you were one of the first people to ride this old pos ride? It's like no one has ever ridden the wedway people mover EVER? I swear I would jump in their shots if they were vlogging around me and yell random things...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the scheme of life does it really f'ing matter of you were one of the first people to ride this old pos ride? It's like no one has ever ridden the wedway people mover EVER? I swear I would jump in their shots if they were vlogging around me and yell random things...
I joked that I’ll start loudly talking about having diarrhea if they are filming me and my family

• Haha
Interesting how now he has this girlfriend he finally shows Dani's husband in a video today. Has she realized that she can't just gain viewers from Adam now and brings the token photographer along to film her. I wonder if that is why he is spending so much time with aging boring white guys who are no threat lately since she left back to LA.

Reactions: 1
Despite what he's said he bans people all the time. Always will. Then after 8 months he just unblocks everyone thinking, rightfully so imo, that most have just fucked off or made new troll accounts. He talked about it once on the old livestream where he climbed on top of some statue setting off the alarm.

I support creators rights to ban people. But viewers should know they are banned! This shadow banning BS is lame.
Yeah they should give you a notification so you no longer waste your time. Now YT deletes what it deems as nasty posts and doesn't even put it in the spam folder yet there's the constant dumb bot links making it through over and over.

• Wow
I’m really starting to dislike rtv . The super chat panhandling is making me sick
I just popped in on their live stream. They (rtv) were riding the people mover. When the ride was over they asked to ride again. The cast member said yes. As the people mover pulled away they showed the long line of people waiting to get on the people mover. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what it looked like to me. If I was waiting in line and saw that happen I would not be happy. I wonder if the cast member felt pressure to say yes to them riding again because they were live streaming? I don’t understand why they get special treatment.

I didn’t see ATW in the clip I watched but wonder if he might be nearby.

• Wow
I just popped in on their live stream. They (rtv) were riding the people mover. When the ride was over they asked to ride again. The cast member said yes. As the people mover pulled away they showed the long line of people waiting to get on the people mover. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what it looked like to me. If I was waiting in line and saw that happen I would not be happy. I wonder if the cast member felt pressure to say yes to them riding again because they were live streaming? I don’t understand why they get special treatment.

I turned them on for a few minutes... they along with tons of vloggers were pathetically standing in tomorrowland hoping to see a ride we've all ridden far too many times re-open as though it were an event that would change the future.

No thanks. Tapped out.

I'm sure Josh doesn't want to stand up to leave the PM becuase he peed himself, again.

I turned them on for a few minutes... they along with tons of vloggers were pathetically standing in tomorrowland hoping to see a ride we've all ridden far too many times re-open as though it were an event that would change the future.

No thanks. Tapped out.

I'm sure Josh doesn't want to stand up to leave the PM becuase he peed himself, again.
Another live streamer's video popped up in my suggested videos. Her admin posted "out of respect for Tonya, please don't shout out other streamers". Go forbid some breadcrumbs get taken away from the other scavengers. :rolleyes: I feel like Disney youtube viewers are the lady from the Mary Poppins song "Feed the Birds (Tuppence a Bag)" just throwing whatever pennies they have left at these youtuber panhandlers.
At least pigeons are entertaining.

The only time I've been allowed to ride multiple times was during something like the Halloween party or very low crowd days when it was a walk on. What kind of epic ass would even ask for another go around on reopening day????

• Haha

No thanks. Tapped out.

He mentioned that another vlogger got to ride twice so he was going to ask to ride again too. I think he said it was Mickey Travels?? I don’t know them. So one vlogger gets granted a special request, which apparently means other vloggers should ask too?

It blows my mind how quickly vloggers feel entitled to things over other people.

The only time I've been allowed to ride multiple times was during something like the Halloween party or very low crowd days when it was a walk on. What kind of epic ass would even ask for another go around on reopening day????
Yeah I've ridden multiple times when it literally was a walk on, in fact all of Tomorrowland was a walk on, even Buzz Lightyear.

Would not even have thought to ask if that hadn't been the case!

Reactions: 2
Another live streamer's video popped up in my suggested videos. Her admin posted "out of respect for Tonya, please don't shout out other streamers". Go forbid some breadcrumbs get taken away from the other scavengers. :rolleyes: I feel like Disney youtube viewers are the lady from the Mary Poppins song "Feed the Birds (Tuppence a Bag)" just throwing whatever pennies they have left at these youtuber panhandlers.
At least pigeons are entertaining.

Why can’t they shout out the name of other streamers? Is Tonya the that crazy Disney lady vlogger? If so, I’m pretty sure she joined the RTV chat earlier because I heard them shout out her name. So it’s ok for RTV to give her a shout out but when she streams her fans can’t shout out anyone else?

I understand riding again on a low crowd day or even just a cast member granting someone a magical ride again who is celebrating something special like a marriage or a wish kid, I’ve seen that before and it didn’t bother me at all, but this ride just reopened. I think what gets me is that he asks to ride again and then talks about how long the line is and shows the line while pulling away. Why do that? Why show it and even mention it? I don’t mean to derail from ATW. It just hit a nerve.

As far as ATW goes, I like his content overall, especially his older content, but feel he is starting to get that entitlement attitude as well. It will be interesting to see where he is going with his channel. Sometimes I think he doesn’t want to do this anymore.

I wish Disney did not announce it’s going to be opened and just opened it on a random day and let all the vloggers freak out trying to be the first to get on it
Yeah, Pete from the Dis said he's going to ride it all day long. I'm like what if they tell you to get off. You gonna pull the I'm a famous vlogger and deserve to ride all I want....LOL!!

He shadow banned me as well because I commented under one of the Disneyland CM's agreeing with their comment and that Adam lacked integrity. I looked at the comments from another browser and my comment was not there. He shadow banned the CM as well. C'est la vie.
Guess he missed shadow banning me. LOL!! I just checked and am still there. LOL!!

Reactions: 1
Not sure how I feel about people digital panhandling at theme park properties. Or would it be closer to busking? They are providing a service just not to people at the parks (more or less some do watch streams while in park). The ticket terms clearly state no commercial activity. If I carried around a cup with a please donate sign Disney or Universal would show me the door immediately. But you can get hundreds sent to you digitally without anyone blinking an eye.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about people digital panhandling at theme park properties. Or would it be closer to busking? They are providing a service just not to people at the parks (more or less some do watch streams while in park). The ticket terms clearly state no commercial activity. If I carried around a cup with a please donate sign Disney or Universal would show me the door immediately. But you can get hundreds sent to you digitally without anyone blinking an eye.
I also have a problem with this. Moreso I take issue with advertising a third party with Disney as the backdrop. I don't care that the service may be directly Disney related such as a travel agency or DVC rentals, you're using Disney IP to promote someone elses' business.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.