Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post. I’ve known about ATW for years but I didnt start watching him until right before he moved back to Florida. At first I was ok with him. Until he drove across country in a blizzard with a bad wheel bearing and wearing nothing warmer than a hoodie. That’s when I knew there was something not right about him. Also when he sat and waited for hours until the food place finally gave him a box of soggy cold White Castle burgers to make him go away. The White Castle restaurant finally opens in Orlando on Monday. I’m sure he will be sleeping on the pavement to be first in line.
YES! The waiting hours for a free box of burgers. That was just bizarre (and greedy). Did NOT make for interesting viewing. It just made him look like a tight arse and a greedy pig.

I’m sorry. I tried to watch the BLAB video of the reopening, and I had to turn it off. Crying in the street and dancing like the war just ended? Acting as if such a big burden has now been lifted from your shoulders? Seriously...The pandemic rages on, people dying outside hospitals in India, etc. And you’re out here acting a fool. Yes, cover the reopening, but do it respectfully, and have a little class. My pre coffee rant for this morning lol
Are they the couple that ride scooters and have a chihuahua? I've seen them with ATW and have to turn it off because she is so annoying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m really starting to dislike rtv . The super chat panhandling is making me sick
Did anyone watch rtv last night? They did a livestream for Josh's bday, which they say yesterday wasn't his bday, and people were sending $100's on their paypal and superchat. Why are complete strangers giving them money just for walking around the park, with their bland, boring livestreams? This has to be a violation of something in WDW.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Are they the couple that ride scooters and have a chihuahua? I've seen them with ATW and have to turn it off because she is so annoying.
I don't know about scooters (if you're referring to ECVs) but they did have a little dog that recently passed away, yes.

Did anyone watch rtv last night? They did a livestream for Josh's bday, which they say yesterday wasn't his bday, and people were sending $100's on their paypal and superchat. Why are complete strangers giving them money just for walking around the park, with their bland, boring livestreams? This has to be a violation of something in WDW.
That pisses me off so bad. :mad: Ugh. I will be SO happy when all of this Disney vlogger tit is OVER.

I sometimes wonder if half the superchats are fake... like friends who they pay back later, to help boost the amount of superchats. 😅 I can't imagine sending a dollar to these people.

That could be a possiblity. They film all over the park and I am sure most of the guests don't want to be filmed on their vacations by some livestreamer. I looked up WDW property rules, policies and regulations and it clearly states, "unauthorized solictiations of any kind, including money or other contributions or donations are prohibited."

Reactions: 3
That pisses me off so bad. :mad: Ugh. I will be SO happy when all of this Disney vlogger tit is OVER.
It is going to either take some large incident or many, many paying customers complaining about it for it to end. Disney and Universal are getting way too much free advertising to stop it otherwise.

Adam The Woo Patreon still open, 4 people dropped off:
1619874743414.png

It is going to either take some large incident or many, many paying customers complaining about it for it to end. Disney and Universal are getting way too much free advertising to stop it otherwise.

Adam The Woo Patreon still open, 4 people dropped off:
View attachment 554848
I honestly just hope the completely oversaturated market of Disney vlogging fizzles itself out eventually.

I don't wish for any major incident to occur and it's doubtful people are going to complain enough to make a difference to Disney. I'm a former CM and I long for the days when you didn't have friggin vloggers stumbling over each other to show off the newest dumb cupcake offering or do obnoxious livestreams from the peoplemover or talk over every ride spiel or with a camera in their face and wholly exaggerated "weee weeee whooooo whooo" (and I'm not referring to age, I'm referring to over-animated, all-for-show conduct)

Eventually the day will come. This gravy train can't last forever. Something new always comes along to replace the old.

Reactions: 5
I honestly just hope the completely oversaturated market of Disney vlogging fizzles itself out eventually.

I don't wish for any major incident to occur and it's doubtful people are going to complain enough to make a difference to Disney. I'm a former CM and I long for the days when you didn't have friggin vloggers stumbling over each other to show off the newest dumb cupcake offering or do obnoxious livestreams from the peoplemover or talk over every ride spiel or with a camera in their face and wholly exaggerated "weee weeee whooooo whooo" (and I'm not referring to age, I'm referring to over-animated, all-for-show conduct)

Eventually the day will come. This gravy train can't last forever. Something new always comes along to replace the old.
Kinda reminds me of when mobile gaming became a thing...died down considerably after people realized how much money they were wasting for nothing..

Reactions: 1
The part that hurts the most is we have all the cast members working the parks, resorts, transportation and maintenance who are only making the tiniest fraction of the vloggers who take advantage of them being there.

Let's not forget Josh has his scam going where he's using Disney's IP as a backdrop to promote third party companies on the air, pulling in even more money. It was years back now (pre-pandemic), I had interviewed with Disney and this exact topic & person and those like him came up. I was told at that time they were aware of and evaluating the situation. There were plans to control it. I wonder what those plans were and were they derailed by the pandemic. Also keep in mind that I was interviewing for an IT position, not marketing, it's a huge company and this may have just been rumor he was passing on to me.

Last edited:
I’ve never really understood the whole crying at Disney thing. Maybe because I live in Florida and have been going to WDW since they opened. It’s a fun place but it certainly doesn’t make me emotional. There are definitely more important things to cry over.
I'm originally from Florida and don't understand this either. However, I did cry the first time back after my husband passed away. It was always our happy place and it just overwhelmed me. We had been planning that trip for months and he passed away shortly before we were to leave. We still went, but it wasn't the same. Then the first time I met Goofy, his favorite character, I burst out in tears and had to walk away. My son had to explain when was going on and the Cast Member gave us an additional fast pass. I didn't ask for it, but it was nice. But people that are there so much have no such excuse honestly....

I’m probably older than most here, I remember getting the polio vaccine via sugar cube back in the 60’s. I am pro vaccine, but still unsure of this one so I will be waiting. Probably will get it sometime later this year, but I don’t have any big plans until next year’s WDW trip.
Same here. It's too iffy for me right now. With my issues with past vaccines I'll wait until it's been out longer.

• Heart
It's very disturbing now seeing Adam at conventions touching everything knowing he hasn't gotten the vaccine. It's weird for Jacob who has based his channel on being pro vax this year to be with him. I guess when you need clout you'll bend your rules. Hearing Tampa Jay say the same things as Adam shows he's just a clone. That guy is so desperate with his forced catch phrases.

It's now offical Adam isn't shutting down Patreon. It was all another scam just like he did years ago with it. His girlfriend is all but confirmed she's on her way down for another vacation as Adam wants to show off the timeshare properties to her.

He could have gone on line the night before and found out he didn’t need to show up. I don’t think he ever had jury duty. Like you said, it’s all for show to prove that’s why he didn’t go to Disneyland. When in reality he didn’t go because he realized he wasn’t going to be let in. Also, he has the date and time blocked out on the summons which leads me to believe it’s an old summons and maybe not even his.
I agree. He pretended while waiting an hour before he found out online. He even showed his paper to try to prove it. I laughed seeing the electrical tape. The whole hanging thing was really weird with him trying to avoid so many words like hanging. He even said in a comment he was afraid to get demonitzed. He should be at a spot by now that he should worry if his fake jury duty video would make money.

I sometimes wonder if half the superchats are fake... like friends who they pay back later, to help boost the amount of superchats. 😅 I can't imagine sending a dollar to these people.
I believe so as you'll see the same people donate weekly. I've also seen people like The Carpetbagger donate to Jordan The Lion only to see the reverse later in the week. Sometimes a backer will do a large $100 donation or any amount really to "get the ball rolling". I've been told about 18% of all donations eventually become charge backs so they can't rely on what they're actually seeing as donated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The part that hurts the most is we have all the cast members working the parks, resorts, transportation and maintenance who are only making the tiniest fraction of the vloggers who take advantage of them being there.

Let's not forget Josh has his scam going where he's using Disney's IP as a backdrop to promote third party companies on the air, pulling in even more money. It was years back now (pre-pandemic), I had interviewed with Disney and this exact topic & person and those like him came up. I was told at that time they were aware of and evaluating the situation. There were plans to control it. I wonder what those plans were and were they derailed by the pandemic. Also keep in mind that I was interviewing for an IT position, not marketing, it's a huge company and this may have just been rumor he was passing on to me.
Very interesting. It's really not fair to guests who pay thousands of dollars to escape the real world and be filmed by RTV or any of these vloggers while they are trying to enjoy themselves at the parks. I cannot imagine waiting in line for the people mover and have 10-15 vloggers there with their cameras pointed at guests and disrupting others' vacations. It isn't right.

I think it was when WDW opened after the COVID shutdown when RTV live-streamed from MK. They were with a cast member and they got so many paypal's and superchats. Josh talked about how the cast member they were with was struggling because she wasn't working during the shutdown, yet RTV kept all the donations that day. I was really hoping they would have given the money to the cast member. Pretty selfish people.

I hope Disney eventually bans live streaming and vloggers. It would be smart of the Disney Company to do their own livestream with a cast member who already works for the company. This way, you know they aren't trying to get your money with the false "community" type stuff and the boring, same old same old streams that other live streamers are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Very interesting. It's really not fair to guests who pay thousands of dollars to escape the real world and be filmed by RTV or any of these vloggers while they are trying to enjoy themselves at the parks. I cannot imagine waiting in line for the people mover and have 10-15 vloggers there with their cameras pointed at guests and disrupting others' vacations. It isn't right.

I think it was when WDW opened after the COVID shutdown when RTV live-streamed from MK. They were with a cast member and they got so many paypal's and superchats. Josh talked about how the cast member they were with was struggling because she wasn't working during the shutdown, yet RTV kept all the donations that day. I was really hoping they would have given the money to the cast member. Pretty selfish people.

I hope Disney eventually bans live streaming and vloggers. It would be smart of the Disney Company to do their own livestream with a cast member who already works for the company. This way, you know they aren't trying to get your money with the false "community" type stuff and the boring, same old same old streams that other live streamers are doing.
(y)
I could write a thesis on exactly this point. In short, Disney is the world's largest entertainment company falling under the overall guide Walt Disney put down himself: It's all about the show.

Why the theme parks have not taken advantage of the relationships with the other parts of the organization to create and further that show, breaking the footing these vloggers are perched on, I have no idea. Disney drags their heels on everything involving technology though.

(y)
I could write a thesis on exactly this point. In short, Disney is the world's largest entertainment company falling under the overall guide Walt Disney put down himself: It's all about the show.

Why the theme parks have not taken advantage of the relationships with the other parts of the organization to create and further that show, breaking the footing these vloggers are perched on, I have no idea. Disney drags their heels on everything involving technology though.
Totally agree with you. Remember when the WDW Resort TVs used to play the "must-sees and must-do's shows? Those were for resort guests and I'm guessing where RTV1 came up with their name, from the WDW Resort TV in the rooms. The Disney company could easily put together a few cast members to do live streams from the parks and charge for them. Those would be ten times better than the poor choices that are out there now and probably be filled with facts and interesting things we didn't know about the parks.

Last edited:
Totally agree with you. Remember when the WDW Resort TVs used to play the "must-sees and must-do's shows? Those were for resort guests and I'm guessing where RTV1 came up with their name, from the WDW Resort TV in the rooms. The Disney company could easily put together a few cast members to do live streams from the parks and charge for them. Those would be ten times better than the poor choices that are out there now and probably be filled with facts and interesting things we didn't know about the parks.
Most of Josh's original postings on his channel are recordings from the in room resort TV using a capture card.
Those are all in full violation of copyright laws, there are no disclaimers on the videos saying they belong to Disney.
Although it seems Disney doesn't care much what he does with them.

Looking back at the past of his channel, of the TTT channel, and the very wrong videos on Adam's channel I believe Disney has to get their act together and really double down on checking into what is posted out there about and from Disney, and how it reflects on the company.

Last edited:
Most of Josh's original postings on his channel are recordings from the in room resort TV using a capture card.
Those are all in full violation of copyright laws, there are no disclaimers on the videos saying they belong to Disney.
Although it seems Disney doesn't care much what he does with them.

Looking back at the past of his channel, of the TTT channel, and the very wrong videos on Adam's channel I believe Disney has to get their act together and really double down on checking into what is posted out there about and from Disney, and how it reflects on the company.
Yes, Disney would have to submit a copyright claim on youtube to get RTV1 videos of WDW today removed. One video had over 700K views, so that's some nice money for Josh. If you look up CASE act, it mentions copyright issues and small claims court. I think the more that people voice their complaints to WDW guest services in the parks or by email, then perhaps Disney would start getting the message.

Last edited:
It's very disturbing now seeing Adam at conventions touching everything knowing he hasn't gotten the vaccine. It's weird for Jacob who has based his channel on being pro vax this year to be with him. I guess when you need clout you'll bend your rules. Hearing Tampa Jay say the same things as Adam shows he's just a clone. That guy is so desperate with his forced catch phrases.

It's now offical Adam isn't shutting down Patreon. It was all another scam just like he did years ago with it. His girlfriend is all but confirmed she's on her way down for another vacation as Adam wants to show off the timeshare properties to her.

I agree. He pretended while waiting an hour before he found out online. He even showed his paper to try to prove it. I laughed seeing the electrical tape. The whole hanging thing was really weird with him trying to avoid so many words like hanging. He even said in a comment he was afraid to get demonitzed. He should be at a spot by now that he should worry if his fake jury duty video would make money.

I believe so as you'll see the same people donate weekly. I've also seen people like The Carpetbagger donate to Jordan The Lion only to see the reverse later in the week. Sometimes a backer will do a large $100 donation or any amount really to "get the ball rolling". I've been told about 18% of all donations eventually become charge backs so they can't rely on what they're actually seeing as donated.
Tampa Jay irks my nerves. You can tell he tries to act like ATW instead of being his own self.

That is really sickening. I bet most of these people that give them money also don’t understand that half goes to YouTube. I just can’t imagine taking people’s money I don’t get it. Ethics be damned

I agree with this. I thought this was strange. He said you could go online or call and find out if you were still needed. This is true. In Seminole, you just call the morning-of (or maybe the night before like you said too?) and the automated line tells you if you need to still go.

BUT - I have no idea why he'd physically go TO the courthouse only to - as far as I got the impression - stand there, and THEN go on the website to find out you're not needed??? Is that really what he did?!?!?!?
I personally believe he made up the jury duty. There’s no way I can prove it obviously but there was just something weird about the whole thing. I’ve never heard of anybody having To be there in the afternoon. He’s been acting really weird lately so maybe this is just all part of the same behavioral funk he’s in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I personally believe he made up the jury duty. There’s no way I can prove it obviously but there was just something weird about the whole thing. I’ve never heard of anybody having To be there in the afternoon. He’s been acting really weird lately so maybe this is just all part of the same behavioral funk he’s in.
I think he tried to sell the idea of jury duty way too hard - posting it repeatedly on IG, on YT, showing the electrical tape-ridden paper, etc. Too coincidental, IMHO, to align with the opening of DL and his not traveling there for that.

I also never heard of showing up after lunch (i.e. 1 p.m.) for a check-in time for JD. It's always early morning - 7:30, 8 a.m. If you have to go through voir dire, they'll usually break for lunch around 12 and then you come back at 1 p.m. to continue. I cannot see why they'd start another potential round of juror selection in the afternoon and so close to end of business day.

There's something fishy about the entire thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.