Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't the one making a deal out of his name. I said his real name is David but he goes by Adam so others were calling me a liar.

I do have freinds who are cast members but I hang out with Jay and Jackie regularly so I hear things.

Liberty City would be a good example of a Florida town nobody films from.

I have no visions of grandeur. Don't worry you've made it very apparent I'm an absolute nobody. Weird how you and a few others are attacking me in defense of Adam on a website dedicated to discussion and rumors. Please can you guys stop attacking my social media now. You're being extremely mean on Twitter.
You hang out with SuperEnthused Jackie? She ABSOLUTELY LOVES our kid. I messaged her on Instagram and told her when we come down at the end of October/beginning of November we want to take her to Be Our Guest on us because whenever Ferguson has a meltdown, if my wife or I say; "Do you want to watch Jackie?" he calms right down and watches Jackie. She's the real MVP of Disney vlogging.

Reactions: 2
She wants to do the guy from Bucees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
I wonder if she'll charge him full price or give him a discount? 🤔

Wow, another BLAB live! Gotta pay for them WDW entry tix. They are officially the worst. Like beggars on the street always with their hands out. Revolting.
I wouldn't be surprised if they started live streaming their bowel movements. 😱 They livestream everything. They livestream that they're going to a theme park. Then blog the theme park. Then livestream a let's talk about our last 2 video streams at said theme park. It's like the neverending story without the big flying dog. They are definitely giving RTV1 a run for their money ( stans money) when it comes to digital panhandling

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Adam's Patreon is finally deleted....

He finally deleted it after the Dewmonic Abyss channel made a video about it yesterday. Adam waited another 2 pay periods before canceling it.

I wonder if she'll charge him full price or give him a discount? 🤔

I wouldn't be surprised if they started live streaming their bowel movements. 😱 They livestream everything. They livestream that they're going to a theme park. Then blog the theme park. Then livestream a let's talk about our last 2 video streams at said theme park. It's like the neverending story without the big flying dog. They are definitely giving RTV1 a run for their money ( stans money) when it comes to digital panhandling
Yeah, BLAB kind of lost me. I didn't like them at all at first, but then kind of liked them after they went to WDW for the first time. Now with the constant SuperChat streams, it's bleeping annoying and obnoxious. They could actually be a pretty decent channel if they would stop that, have Katie talk less overall, and stopped talking over each other every single time. Katie is a personality for sure, and I have nothing against her being herself, but she can really bring down the vibe of the streams and videos with her acting like a know-it-all about everything.

Would like someone to SuperChat asking why they do so many Superchats. 😆

Reactions: 3
The constant Recall Newsom stories she was posting did me in. That and the wink and nods to Fox News talking points during Covid. There were also IG stories where she went off on someone and said she was the original Disney Diva or something along those lines (because she went every week as a kid). Girl please, i grew up in OC in the 90s with the pass. We all did.
i don’t follow her on social media, but I think she’s a COVID denier.

• Wow
I wasn't the one making a deal out of his name. I said his real name is David but he goes by Adam so others were calling me a liar.

I do have freinds who are cast members but I hang out with Jay and Jackie regularly so I hear things.

Liberty City would be a good example of a Florida town nobody films from.

I have no visions of grandeur. Don't worry you've made it very apparent I'm an absolute nobody. Weird how you and a few others are attacking me in defense of Adam on a website dedicated to discussion and rumors. Please can you guys stop attacking my social media now. You're being extremely mean on Twitter.
Yes, you actually were. You're the one who first brought up that Adam isn't his "real name" and have repeatedly mentioned it.

Why would a Disney-centric vlogger go to Liberty City to vlog?

Furthermore, you can call yourself anything you want but when you throw out tit like you're 24x7 "in the know" about things - things that either never come to fruition or turn out to be untrue or 180-degrees another direction from fact, then people are bound to question your comments.

It's human nature - gossip board or not.

And for the record, I'm not, nor ever was, on Twitter and my IG is under a business name SO I am not "attacking" you.

Not sure who are "you guys" from on here who are "attacking" you. You keep referencing that word - "attacking."

Stop playing the victim.

Edited to add:

I just saw that you state you *also* go by your middle name. What are the odds? People talk about his name, you bring up you go by your middle name too. BTW, I found your LinkedIn; I cross-referenced it with a few other sites; you don't go by your middle name.

People bring up tattoos, you make a disparaging comment, people call you out, and then you say you have "have a few myself." People reference being locals and now you live here in Orlando too. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes, you actually were. You're the one who first brought up that Adam isn't his "real name" and have repeatedly mentioned it.

Why would a Disney-centric vlogger go to Liberty City to vlog?

Furthermore, you can call yourself anything you want but when you throw out tit like you're 24x7 "in the know" about things - things that either never come to fruition or turn out to be untrue or 180-degrees another direction from fact, then people are bound to question your comments.

It's human nature - gossip board or not.

And for the record, I'm not, nor ever was, on Twitter and my IG is under a business name SO I am not "attacking" you.

Not sure who are "you guys" from on here who are "attacking" you. You keep referencing that word - "attacking."

Stop playing the victim.

Edited to add:

I just saw that you state you *also* go by your middle name. What are the odds? People talk about his name, you bring up you go by your middle name too. BTW, I found your LinkedIn; I cross-referenced it with a few other sites; you don't go by your middle name.

People bring up tattoos, you make a disparaging comment, people call you out, and then you say you have "have a few myself." People reference being locals and now you live here in Orlando too. :unsure:
You've taken the words out of my mouth. I love gossip as much as the next person, but Ryan, please stop posting crackpot theories and clearly made up stories. You are in the dark as much as everyone about his personal life and most of your postings are frankly incorrect. Dare I remind what you posted on Reddit about Adam's dad. They clearly don't speak each other anymore...

Now back to Adam's content, in part 1, he definitely passed wind

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Now back to Adam's content, in part 1, he definitely passed wind
Nope he flipped the screen around on his camera. Adam stated that in a reply to a comment. Still haven't watched more than a couple of minutes of these super long vlogs.

If he pulled down his Patreon over Dewmonic Abyss complaining about it he really has thin skin.

Wonder if he is paying Natalie to stay quiet? She isn't worth talking about any more unless she shows back up in his videos. I won't clutter up this thread anymore with her unless she is on screen or on social media with him. I appreciate people in this thread staying way more on topic than the TTT thread.

Last edited:
museum
I appreciate people in this thread staying way more on topic than the TTT thread.
WhoDis? 😆

You're right, I feel like I can follow a conversation here. It would be nice if all those other vloggers that keep popping up in the other thread had their own special place to go... no, not to the inferno run by hades, LOL... just threads

Reactions: 6
Please don’t throw me out of the group but I’m actually enjoying the videos of Adam with his dad. LOL But I’m the type of person who will get off a random exit off the interstate just to see if there’s anything interesting there, so this trip is right up my alley.

Reactions: 11
Please don’t throw me out of the group but I’m actually enjoying the videos of Adam with his dad. LOL But I’m the type of person who will get off a random exit off the interstate just to see if there’s anything interesting there, so this trip is right up my alley.
TBH I enjoy most of Adams videos...I find them entertaining. Doesnt mean it isnt just as entertaining to make fun of him and gossip about him too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TBH I enjoy most of Adams videos...I find them entertaining. Doesnt mean it isnt just as entertaining to make fun of him and gossip about him too lol
One thing I will say about Adam is that he is patient and he found ways to make money while banned from both Universal and Disney. I wish the Trackers would do the same. Like if they were super patient and stopped dropping money on all of these staycations they would be back in the good graces of Disney.

Reactions: 4
I like Adam's "on the road" videos. His style is raw and engaging. The Disney Videos with their cliche phrases gets boring, but his small town stops are great. I enjoyed his "Christmas Story" stay, & "Three's Company"/"Back to the Future" film location shots.

Adam's personality isn't grating either. The first video with his dad on this road trip, brought a genuine smile to my face. Especially the "your wife's husband" exchange.

Aren't most of the Tracker Staycations "sponsored"? I know they thanked Hilton & others during their stays. I assumed the Disney Resorts were gifted by DVC viewers, similar to Jackie's. Meh, more power to them.

Aren't most of the Tracker Staycations "sponsored"? I know they thanked Hilton & others during their stays. I assumed the Disney Resorts were gifted by DVC viewers, similar to Jackie's. Meh, more power to them.
No. They're off Disney media. And if any idiot was idiotic enough to give these two - who clearly have enough money to blow on upwards of 20 staycations during a pandemic, a 2022 DCL cruise, a $500+ air wrap styler / curling iron, and a $2,000 Gucci sweater - then they sure as hell didn't thank anyone specifically on camera for those DVC gifts.

Reactions: 6
I really don't follow the "ins & outs" of Disney's preferred "influencers", but when did they get the boot?

I still don't understand how Adam can visit Universal Studios Hollywood, but maintain his earned ban in Orlando. You would think management would either carry out the trespass system wide, or make him an offer. Remove the offending content, sign a statement acknowledging said wrongdoing, and we'll allow you to return. They could even do it under NDA. Oh well. At least he's not making video after video moping about it.

I won't lie. I wish I could find some folks willing to fund my vacations. Then again, I would thank them for it. Buy them an overpriced shirt or something. Not spending $2K on a sweater though.

Reactions: 1
I don't get the Universal ban being held in Orlando but he's ok in LA. I think at this point he should try to get out of it like he did with Disney. Unless may be he tried and they told him no?

No. They're off Disney media. And if any idiot was idiotic enough to give these two - who clearly have enough money to blow on upwards of 20 staycations during a pandemic, a 2022 DCL cruise, a $500+ air wrap styler / curling iron, and a $2,000 Gucci sweater - then they sure as hell didn't thank anyone specifically on camera for those DVC gifts.
I know Jackie thanked everyone who gifted her DVC points, PCD, Kyle Pallo did also he got a few gifted stays and all thanked the people. Jackie even had a gifted stay from a family that didn't want their name said, but she still pointed out it was a gifted stay and thanked the family without saying their name.
I didn't watch TTT I stopped with them, but that would be pretty bad if they got gifted stays and said nothing to thank the family.

Last edited:
I don't get the Universal ban being held in Orlando but he's ok in LA. I think at this point he should try to get out of it like he did with Disney. Unless may be he tried and they told him no?
Different states = different rules in the courts?

The Trackers got booted after their homophobic and racist old YouTube videos resurfaced.

Speaking of Kyle Pallo, anyone notice lately every thumbnail for his videos are him shirtless? Targeting his dried up old hag audience I see for more Patreon money.

• Haha

I know Jackie thanked everyone who gifted her DVC points, PCD, Kyle Pallo did also he got a few gifted stays and all thanked the people. Jackie even had a gifted stay from a family that didn't want their name said, but she still pointed out it was a gifted stay and thanked the family without saying their name.
I didn't watch TTT I stopped with them, but that would be pretty bad if they got gifted stays and said nothing to thank the family.
Trackers mentioned getting Florida resident discounts when they stay at DVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.