Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! I've been reading this thread and finally gave in and made an account. I have been watching Adam for years and really enjoyed his videos, but in the last year/year and a half I just can't stand most of his content. The comments being turned off when his "friend" showed up was super odd and kind of sketchy. Also, dude just get the vaccine! With all the traveling and picture taking he does it is just irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
How are you seeing all of these? You must live on social media 24x7 to see all this that we never do. :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, how do you know so much about all these people? Do you only follow people all the time on social? How do you have time for work?

And we know 100% this is for Adam? How does Adam have so much control over his "friend"?
All great points @2020planner

Reactions: 4
How are you seeing all of these? You must live on social media 24x7 to see all this that we never do. :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, how do you know so much about all these people? Do you only follow people all the time on social? How do you have time for work?

And we know 100% this is for Adam? How does Adam have so much control over his "friend"?
All of this. Also, if I saw something I thought was going to be deleted I would definitely take a screen shot.

Reactions: 5
All of this. Also, if I saw something I thought was going to be deleted I would definitely take a screen shot.
I see a lot of cryptic tweets that could be about anyone/anything/nothing. mostly attention grabbers. nothing that says adams name. also alot of tweets about having gotten laid the night before and since they are presently in two different states...

• Wow
She’s gross. I wouldn’t give her the attention she craves by even reading her Twitter. She’s nothing but a skanky junkie.

Reactions: 6
Can someone PLEASE start a BLAB thread? Announce a WDW trip, then a “random” Sunday night 3 hour live, with tons of super chats? Sure Jan. Sure.

Reactions: 8
Can someone PLEASE start a BLAB thread? Announce a WDW trip, then a “random” Sunday night 3 hour live, with tons of super chats? Sure Jan. Sure.
For all the hate we give TTT, I suspect these two are even worse. Arrogant, entitled, phony grifters. They think they’re slick, but does anyone not see right through them?

Reactions: 9
For all the hate we give TTT, I suspect these two are even worse. Arrogant, entitled, phony grifters. They think they’re slick, but does anyone not see right through them?
I agree. And lots of people always point to Spencer's long resume and all that (as in, he's not like Adam "I've-Only-Ever-Worked-At-Walmart" Woo BUT he / they can still be phony and grifters at the same time.

I can’t participate in that thread because the only time I‘ve ever seen them was in one of Adam’s vlogs and they were so annoying I knew I could never watch them again. The wife is especially obnoxious.

She’s gross. I wouldn’t give her the attention she craves by even reading her Twitter. She’s nothing but a skanky junkie.
I’ve only looked at her Twitter once or twice. If the FBI ever seizes my computer I don’t want to have to explain that one. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yaaassssssss exactly. Then they'll do these weekly gabfests where they want to connect with supporters and keep up to date. Then after they leave Disneyland they'll do a Disneyland discussion livestream and before they head to WDW they'll do a WDW discussion livestream . In both they just read superchats and listen to everyone tell them how inspirational they are and then they cry 😭 about something Disney related. They should change the title from discussion to Give us your 💲💲💲

Interesting, I don't watch RTV1 but I watch another couple Brian and Amanda and Chomps is constantly giving them money too. More than once I've seen him give almost 300 total.
Is that the guy on the scooter who has a son that looks like one of the kids on Raven's Home? I think I seen them before . Speaking of chomps he was on the EarsomEmporium with Gen livestream Sunday where he donated some cash to her in honor of mother's day but she doesn't even have children 🤦

Reactions: 1
Don'tcha know? He's so overworked. He's just itching for a wELL DeSeRvEd road trip vacay. :ROFLMAO:
You guys....theme parks, restaurants, beaches, food festivals it's alot of hardwork. These trips, staycations and vacations are totally needed

🤭

• Haha
C'mon guys road trips aren't a vacation for Adam they are the bread and butter of his channel. I think his audience is split between people who prefer his Disney stuff and those who prefer his back roads stuff. If he does wind up in NYC I'll give it a watch.

Face it, he was only going to get the vaccine to get into DL. Now that fell through he has no need. Pathetic loser...

Reactions: 4
C'mon guys road trips aren't a vacation for Adam they are the bread and butter of his channel. I think his audience is split between people who prefer his Disney stuff and those who prefer his back roads stuff. If he does wind up in NYC I'll give it a watch.
Yeah. Duh. We all know that, to an extent.

We're making fun of HIS wording - "much needed" - as if he's been so overworked, something is "much needed." Just because he's been "wanting to do it for years" doesn't make it "much needed."

I "much need" a vacation / road trip myself as I haven't been on a true vacation - or out of state - for 15+ years. 'Cuz I work. For real.

So, cry me a river. :rolleyes:

If he's going somewhere and BLAB is coming to Orlando, he must be back to see them. I'm guessing they'd cross paths since they're inseparable.

NYC is the last place i would be nowadays (and I can literally see it 1/4 mile away from my house). Times Square has regressed back to the 70’s (I was there, as a teen), and shootings are much more frequent. One thing Adam doesn’t have is “street smarts”, so he’d best be careful.

Is it a coincidence that BLAB is going to Orlando at the same time ATW is heading to CA? I still believe BLAB is subletting ATWs apartment. We will see if he vlogs it. Also BLAB received DVC rooms while in Orlando? Most likely from Adam imo

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.