Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
He's surprised that I-4 isn't too terrible at 11am on a Tuesday morning. That's because everyone's at work doing their jobs you grifting POS! And again he's flabbergasted that the park is busy on a Tuesday... gee Adam maybe it's Spring Break around the country or something? How some of these idiots don't walk into traffic with their spaciness is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cardfrek

VIP Member
What I don't understand about him going 'all in' on DVC as it were, he LITERALLY lives in Orlando. I can understand using it for California and Hawaii. But, how is this any different than any other timeshares like you would see in Las Vegas or elsewhere?

• Heart
  • Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I would rather him go to baseball games than stand and look at an old Pepsi sign on the side of a derelict, abandoned building and talk about it for half an hour
I’d rather watch the Pepsi sign than him just talking into the camera for 45 minutes about his stock portfolio 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I don't even know where to begin but I know it pretty much ended with getting stealthed, only to really be followed by getting angry texts from him when other girls contacted me about him lying to them regarding being in an LDR with each of them. I didn't know what stealthing was back then, and only just began to unpack the feelings over this event in the last couple of years.

I was 22 and making Very Poor Life Choices™️ as some do. I can't even remember what lured me into it all. I was just a subscriber initially. I at least had the knowledge of what the situation was when it escalated, which was supposed to be noncommittal no-strings type shit (though I had to request that he stop trying to say "I love you" when texting me). I still feel for the other ladies who got their emotions messed with through the lies. Still weird to me that he had that much pull on girls around the age I was then. He was old in comparison. I think he finally stopped trying to reach out to me in 2018.
I had to google what "stealthing" is. I wish I hadn't. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that you went through all that. ❤

• Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
He kind of catches it a few minutes later when he says "I may or may not have said "September" instead of "February"...I'm not sure if I said the wrong month or not, but it's February." I think he might be losing his mind.
Adam is living his own version of Groundhog's day, as evidenced by him covering the same crap over and over again in his vlogs (Disney, baseball, etc). It's no surprise that he's lost sense of what day or month it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He talks about how he basically walks all day every day, always over 10k steps and sometimes above 20k. So his solution to lose weight is to walk on a treadmill for 45 minutes and "try" to eat "a little" better. And once again, he can't just permanently change his lifestyle, he has to tie the weight loss attempt to an event of some sort (meeting up with Giggles, Dragon Con or whatever). This time it's Dragon Con again, at the end of the summer, setting himself up once again to yo-yo by dropping pounds over the summer and then giving up and going wild in the Fall and Winter. He's not making any "super-promises" though, which is the new made up phrase he seemed to be obsessed with saying in this video. Quite the plan, quite the plan.

He also confesses he "wasn't able" to get his passport in time for the Rays playing in Toronto. It's like he's allergic to getting a passport and applying for TSA PreCheck. Claims he's super busy.

And his life continues to be ruled not by his health, or planning for future needs. Just like he had to do a video every day for years, and even now still has to do 29-30 videos a month and rarely takes a day off, his new obsession is not so much about seeing the Rays play (because that's not enough for Adam the "baseball fan"), but seeing them in every MLB ballpark. He MUST see them in every MLB ballpark, it's like OCD. And when he does, I'm sure he'll be eating a nice salad.

He "likes staying busy", which I guess is why he has repeatedly mentioned retiring from YouTube for the past two years? Does he really think that one day soon he'll keep doing what he's doing (travel, Disney, Rays, Dragon Con, etc) and just stop filming it and putting it on YouTube?

Then he says he wants to do things that get him out of his comfort zone. He admits he does the same stuff over and over again. Lol, I thought you just never knew what he was gonna do, and now he's talking about getting out of his comfort zone. How about get your damn passport and go to a place in the world you don't think you find interesting, and learning that it is actually quite interesting even though you didn't expect it to be? How about that Adam?

He winds up by saying he's still going to do all the same crap he's always done (of course), and just add new "non-comfort zone" stuff on top of it and he will be constantly traveling all year. By the end of 2023 there will be a zillion "my flight experience" videos. And he makes all these proclamations after saying that his New Year's resolution was to not make any promises to himself :rolleyes:

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
He thinks he's the poster boy for Celebration lately with all the stupid tee shirts he's been wearing. I'm sure people who live in Celebration would be pissed to know the oaf represents their community.
Has he said anything about making any friends in Celebration? He's lived there for at least a couple of years. Has he not met anyone who wants to hang out with him?

• Haha
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
"It's tangy? Oh yeah it's tangy and really tart" no shit Sherlock it's key lime pie ffs

1672846820807.png

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
If a great title like this doesn't pull in the viewers, I don't know what will...he can't even be bothered to come up with a new title for his flying, it's always "My <insert airline name here> first class flight experience <departure city> to <destination>". Kudos for thinking anyone is tuning in for the short layover in Denver.

My United Airlines First Class Flight Experience Seattle To Philadelphia - Short Layover In Denver

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Adam won’t start another band. He has talked about that off and on a couple years if not more. Just like Tim tracker won’t pick back up a guitar, both of them are wasting a talent in favor of filming meaningless crap
What a missed opportunity. If Adam, Tim, and Justin started a band...the YouTube Bangers let's say...how many old ladies would drop their panties instantly. They would CASH in. I should be their business manager. Call me 📞

• Haha
  • Sick