Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh, he is probably bringing it up now because of the ridiculous drama surrounding BLAB + Justin and all that happened after that. The vlogger drama is real right now - Justin, OA, Magic Journeys, and Fresh Baked have been hanging with Justin and Ally since then showing their support for them.

Daphne shared some stuff on IG that she said happened at the apartment with BLAB but Adam never confirmed it or said anything about it. 🤷‍♀️

I am guessing people have been asking him what is up with BLAB and Justin, what his thoughts are, if he will hang out with BLAB anymore, etc. I actually give him credit for addressing it and being diplomatic about all of it, not feeding into the drama.

Some on the BLAB thread have speculated that BLAB was banned from DL temporarily, but zero confirmation of that as of now. They took some strange road trip to New Mexico right after the Justin drama, never covered Town Town opening at DL, and then flew to Orlando right after that.

Reactions: 7
I never watched a Ryan video (I am not using the first part of his stupid name) before. I can see why he has no subs. Vocally, it's like listening to this guy narrate incredibly boring content:

1680485529658.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Uh, he is probably bringing it up now because of the ridiculous drama surrounding BLAB + Justin and all that happened after that. The vlogger drama is real right now - Justin, OA, Magic Journeys, and Fresh Baked have been hanging with Justin and Ally since then showing their support for them.
We recently started watching Justin. Not sure I want to go down the rabbit hole of what happened between him and BLAB. I'm sure I'm going to regret this...

We recently started watching Justin. Not sure I want to go down the rabbit hole of what happened between him and BLAB. I'm sure I'm going to regret this...
There are plenty of YouTube videos that talk about it and show clips from live steams when the whole Spencer and Justin thing happened...

Wait... the tall blonde in the wide-brimmed hat is supposed to be Adam's girlfriend - Adam wearing a TB hat with the same dirty ass-looking Celebration t-shirt (while walking the streets of Celebration 🥴), same dirty ass, well-worn khaki shorts, and those fashionable black socks?

Am I understanding that correctly?

If that is, indeed, the case, then what alternate universe have we entered? o_O

1680523678673.png

1680523742844.png

1680523757947.png

1680523781385.png

1680523796591.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wait... the tall blonde in the wide-brimmed hat is supposed to be Adam's girlfriend - Adam wearing a TB hat with the same dirty ass-looking Celebration t-shirt (while walking the streets of Celebration 🥴), same dirty ass, well-worn khaki shorts, and those fashionable black socks?

If that is, indeed, the case, what alternate universe have we entered? o_O

View attachment 2075217
View attachment 2075227
View attachment 2075228
View attachment 2075229
View attachment 2075230
I mean he does have money, that much we know. Maybe she's looking for a punk rock sugar daddy 😂 :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

If that is, indeed, the case, then what alternate universe have we entered? o_O

View attachment 2075217
View attachment 2075227
View attachment 2075228
View attachment 2075229
View attachment 2075230
Haha, yeah. When I showed my husband this video, he said the same thing. That she looked too fancy for Adam. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well if Mr Woo is dating a woman with bad teeth and a kid at least he will have someone to go clothes shopping with. Man that kid is going to need some serious therapy one day.

Reactions: 6
Well if Mr Woo is dating a woman with bad teeth and a kid at least he will have someone to go clothes shopping with. Man that kid is going to need some serious therapy one day.

I think the kid is better dressed than he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re: Justin v BLAB, Spencer gives their watered down, never done anything wrong, version on their channel. On Princess Night, when it occurred, at the end of Justin's video he is talking about how the night didn't start off well and he thought someone was going to punch him.

Re: ATW v Blonde Amazon, i bet she will end up being some kind of wannabe influencer

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same thing. He is probably helping her get followers. I don’t see any big romance there because she is so obviously not his type.
People can change though. Perhaps he is now ready for something different. It is kind of hard to judge her age though. The son looks what 10-12 range? So she could still easily be in her early 30s or could be in her 40s. If he's happy that is what counts but he certainly hasn't started taking care of himself any better.

Reactions: 4
I just don't see this as for real.
I mean, are we 100% - 1,000% - 10,000% certain this is actually a GIRLFRIEND? Or is she just some friend that happens to be a girl?

She looks like she walked out of a "What to Wear for a Day Shopping on Worth Ave in Palm Beach" handbook.

He looks like, as usual, he just rolled out of bed.

If this was really some gal he's in the early stages of a legit relationship with, wouldn't he be trying to dress nicer to match her look... or at least look like he bathed? He can't lack self-awareness to that extreme. We all know what he'd do multiple times in the weeks leading up to Giggles = rapid weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don't see this as for real.
I mean, are we 100% - 1,000% - 10,000% certain this is actually a GIRLFRIEND? Or is she just some friend that happens to be a girl?

She looks like she walked out of a "What to Wear for a Day Shopping on Worth Ave in Palm Beach" handbook.

He looks like, as usual, he just rolled out of bed.

If this was really some gal he's in the early stages of a legit relationship with, wouldn't he be trying to dress nicer to match her look... or at least look like he bathed? He can't lack self-awareness to that extreme. We all know what he'd do multiple times in the weeks leading up to Giggles = rapid weight loss.
a million percent this, with one caveat
they may be in a relationship but it is not a serious one and one that the blonde amazon is mostly using to get her foot into the door influencer wise. This is why she is dressed to meet the queen and he is dressed to meet...floridians 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.