Adam The Woo #7 He Films the Mickey Power Pole For You, He Don't Even Ask Your Mom, Awww $^%T Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he starts getting creative and embellishing the video titles he’s trying to fish for the algorithm. Obviously instead of blaming laziness for lack of views he tries to kick start his titles.
Maybe he should put 'portal to HELL' in every video title. The Gary, Indiana video which has it in the title, inexplicably now has almost 700,000 views, while he has only cracked 100,000 3 times in the 2 months since, and is usually in the 30-60,000 range +/-

Also, he's sure to get a boost in #s again soon as he posted he bought his ticket to fly home, and of course he decided to do it right when a hurricane is going to be hitting Florida. So not only will we get another riveting 'MY FLIGHT EXPERIENCE' but we will get a 'FLYING THROUGH A HURRICANE- MY FLIGHT EXPERIENCE- TURBULENCE- SCARY DAY' And then after that an OD of that sweet sweet Disney nectar (and #s) is sure to be back.

He is always in 100% control of his travel choices, and could very much just wait a few extra days in SLC or travel to a different area first before going back to FL but always seems to decide to travel in the middle of a major weather event, i.e. the Texas Ice Storm. There is literally no reason to pick to fly back now except for the 'content'. "Heck it", fly to Cleveland and/or Houston first and chase the Rays last few games of the year. But cue the 'But i'm tired, I've been on the road working so long' (so hard going to theme parks and walking around random school campuses for a few minutes).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is always in 100% control of his travel choices, and could very much just wait a few extra days in SLC or travel to a different area first before going back to FL but always seems to decide to travel in the middle of a major weather event, i.e. the Texas Ice Storm. There is literally no reason to pick to fly back now except for the 'content'. "Heck it", fly to Cleveland and/or Houston first and chase the Rays last few games of the year. But cue the 'But i'm tired, I've been on the road working so long' (so hard going to theme parks and walking around random school campuses for a few minutes).
Well, he's gotta get here fast bc the airports are closing soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also, he's sure to get a boost in #s again soon as he posted he bought his ticket to fly home, and of course he decided to do it right when a hurricane is going to be hitting Florida. So not only will we get another riveting 'MY FLIGHT EXPERIENCE' but we will get a 'FLYING THROUGH A HURRICANE- MY FLIGHT EXPERIENCE- TURBULENCE- SCARY DAY' And then after that an OD of that sweet sweet Disney nectar (and #s) is sure to be back.
Well this was a spot on prediction:
1664369672614.png

and back in first class - "I've decided to just pay the money for first class", he says. Why would he not book a direct flight? Is he so sick in the head that he wants the layover in Dallas in order to make his arrival in Orlando more dramatic?

Adam is surprised there's no seatback IFE on a 2.5 hr flight. He confesses he only pays for first class for the extra room (he declined the first class breakfast and opted to drink a Dr. Pepper instead). I guess he's never heard about Premium Economy with the same legroom as first class at a much cheaper price. He has to show bad Texas souvenirs to "prove" that he's really in Texas? He really acts rattled when they don't pick up his trash before landing. He seemed to want this to be much more dramatic than it turned out to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Holy crap the mickey power pole hurricane/storm vlog is going to be intense! What a fricking idiot he should have just stayed away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr Woo, the daring hurricane chaser springs into action. Joined only by his trusty carry-on luggage filled with tacky t-shirts and flaunting the same pants he's been wearing for weeks; our hero is in search of danger. Will the storm carry his beloved Disney pin collection out to sea? Will he regret flying into the hurricane while other saner minds are leaving? The suspense is unbearable. What will the Woo do?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adam is surprised there's no seatback IFE on a 2.5 hr flight. He confesses he only pays for first class for the extra room (he declined the first class breakfast and opted to drink a Dr. Pepper instead). I guess he's never heard about Premium Economy with the same legroom as first class at a much cheaper price.
I suspect he booked first class for the flex. Especially because, like you said, other classes are available that offer extra room without all the first class amenities at a lower cost.
I’m new to posting about ATW and don’t typically watch his airport videos. What riveting content, showing us his pack of gum.
These vloggers are complete narcissists. I’d feel absolutely dumb, standing in the airport, filming myself talking.

Reactions: 9
Well this was a spot on prediction:
Yeah as soon as I saw the title I literally said out loud 'jesus christ, this guy'. He's really 1) that predictable that his life and actions are one giant self-fulfilling prophecy or 2) its more proof he lurks on here and read my post to which I say : Good sir I am entitled to a portion of your video's proceeds or I will file a copyright claim against you 🤣

Is he so sick in the head that he wants the layover in Dallas in order to make his arrival in Orlando more dramatic?
Yes,100% this.

• Heart
OMG He got A WHOLE TURKEY SANDWICH on his flight from Denver to Orlando. Gripping content! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Not surprised he went back. At least to check his parents are ready for it.

Reactions: 1
Not surprised he went back. At least to check his parents are ready for it.
I would like to think he's staying with them to help them ride out this fierce hurricane. But more likely, he's out filming the Mickey Power Pole "for prosterity".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220929_052646.jpg

Seriously? You fly all the way back to Orlando where you have a home in Celebration, yet here you are Adam inside a Disney resort on WDW property 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1613428
Seriously? You fly all the way back to Orlando where you have a home in Celebration, yet here you are Adam inside a Disney resort on WDW property 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
OMG. Seriously.

duck HIM. I can't even look at his face anymore.

duck duck duck HIM. 🖕 🖕 🖕

People are losing their lives and their homes.

Oh, here's me leisurely sipping on my bleeping hot bleeping caffeinated bleeping beverage, inside a deluxe bleeping hotel at Disney.

duck. 👏 YOU. 👏

1664455380965.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Was going to give him the benefit of the doubt when it was suggested he might be going to help his parents. But now? Nope. What a total clickbait asshole! I'm already unsubscribed and not even clicking on that video to give it a thumbs down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Was going to give him the benefit of the doubt when it was suggested he might be going to help his parents. But now? Nope. What a total clickbait asshole! I'm already unsubscribed and not even clicking on that video to give it a thumbs down.
I was too. If he would have stayed with his parents and not vlogged, I'd be totally OK with it.

This though? duck that.

Oh, and he already deleted my comment calling him out on it. bleeping thin-skinned piece of tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
OMG. He felt the need to pin a statement. GAWD.

"felt much safer than my little place in Celebration." Bullshit.

As if Celebration is in the middle of nowhere and his place is some dilapidated shack. 🤦‍♀️

1664458815589.png

I love this person's retort. Exactly.

1664458881362.png

Yep. Let's see if he deletes this one too. Or maybe he'll realize he can't keep deleting like the Trackers and he'll start with his snarky responses instead. :rolleyes:

1664459025085.png

Yup. Well said.

1664459118639.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.