Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the vlogging novelty is wearing off for a lot of them now, with the pressure of being first to everything otherwise you are irrelevant slowly mounting up. I think Adam has some personal issues going on and I cant really blame him for prioritising that anyway

Reactions: 6
i enjoy his other videos too, like to baseball stadiums, small businesses/restaurants, with his family, historical sites, etc. he has that laid back, natural feel that blab will never have

Reactions: 6
I had lunch the other day at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. Despite it being a famous restaurant with signed pictures of famous celebrities everywhere, all I can think about is when Adam went there during his lockdown tour of SoCal restaurants in May 2020.

This also stood out because it was the first time I saw Natalie in a Woo video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So now Natalie is on Twitter bitchin' about how Woo fans are harassing her over him not uploading videos. Which is almost as cute as her continued refusal to actually say Woo's name whenever she witches about him, which seems to be roughly every other post whenever she's not trying to convince herself her life is awesome or soliciting for "fans" to "meet her" for video shoots...

• Haha
So now Natalie is on Twitter bitchin' about how Woo fans are harassing her over him not uploading videos. Which is almost as cute as her continued refusal to actually say Woo's name whenever she witches about him, which seems to be roughly every other post whenever she's not trying to convince herself her life is awesome or soliciting for "fans" to "meet her" for video shoots...
Screen shots? I don’t have Twitter so I can only see so much

Reactions: 1
I hate them. LOL
Oh god, me too! That witch is so fake too.

Are you that guy who claimed was autistic under a new screen name? Lol

• Haha
I liked the witch house vlog. I would love to have a house like that just smaller. It was cool watching him walk around what used to be a golf course too, that’s the kind of stuff he needs to concentrate on for a while

these vlogs are better because adam goes places and shows them to people who would probably never get to visit themselves. 50 people vlogging the same disney world stuff is so useless and repetitive at this point.

Reactions: 7
I liked the witch house vlog. I would love to have a house like that just smaller. It was cool watching him walk around what used to be a golf course too, that’s the kind of stuff he needs to concentrate on for a while
Yeah, I don't know why he called it a witch's house.

It was always termed gingerbread. It's on 435. We always pass it on our way through the backroads when we head up to Ocala or Gainesville. It had some scaffolding up recently against the front of it but that looks like that's been taken down.

I found an article for you I read a couple months ago.

And the real estate listing -

• Heart
Yeah, I don't know why he called it a witch's house.

It was always termed gingerbread. It's on 435. We always pass it on our way through the backroads when we head up to Ocala or Gainesville. It had some scaffolding up recently against the front of it but that looks like that's been taken down.

I found an article for you I read a couple months ago.

And the real estate listing -

He was saying it reminded him of the Witch's House in LA that he filmed a while back. It was a reference to that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.