Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely seems like someone is in poor health or had a health scare. My parents are in their 70’s and age is catching up to them. My dad had open heart surgery recently and he seemed healthy as a horse but he was a time bomb. He recovered and I’ve been visiting a lot more so I get where Adam is coming from. I’m glad he gets what’s important in life.

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch the vlog yet, but based on some of the comments about parents (in general), did he wax poetic about visiting his parents?

If so - what is stopping him from visiting his parents? Don't they just live in St. Cloud? He doesn't work a grueling 10-hour work day with 2-hour commutes, 7 days a week.

The last handful of roadtrip vlogs even were things that are all within 2-3 hours tops. Easily be back in St. Cloud for dinner w/ the fam, if he so chose, after a couple hours of filming (that's presuming he left around 7-8 a.m. and wasn't on a JennTracker wake-up schedule)
His parents were mentioned, but all in a round about, backtracking ATW style.

From what I could gather and to save people 20+ minutes of their lives:

Adam will not be posting daily (but he might) until 2022. His reasoning is being near family. He doesn't believe he'll be back to CA until after the holidays. He has a feeling he should be close to his parents. He doesn't elaborate on if there's anything going on with his parents.

Adam has a big road trip planned next year. He might change his posting schedule. Maybe do two or three weeks of vlogs then take a week or two off.

He also talks about retirement. He has a specific date in mind, but didn't offer it up. Although in other vlogs he's said he'd retire from daily vlogging at 50 (if I remember correctly).

That's the basics. Put that on a loop for 20 minutes and you've watched the video.

Reactions: 5
His parents were mentioned, but all in a round about, backtracking ATW style.

From what I could gather and to save people 20+ minutes of their lives:

Adam will not be posting daily (but he might) until 2022. His reasoning is being near family. He doesn't believe he'll be back to CA until after the holidays. He has a feeling he should be close to his parents. He doesn't elaborate on if there's anything going on with his parents.

Adam has a big road trip planned next year. He might change his posting schedule. Maybe do two or three weeks of vlogs then take a week or two off.

He also talks about retirement. He has a specific date in mind, but didn't offer it up. Although in other vlogs he's said he'd retire from daily vlogging at 50 (if I remember correctly).

That's the basics. Put that on a loop for 20 minutes and you've watched the video.
Thanks.

So basically just word salads and repeats. It's what I expected.

I truly hope his parents are OK because I LOVE seeing them in the vlogs. My point in my former post was - what has been stopping him before?

With these types of vlogs, he's always just a rambling slew of maybes, and I might, we'll see, who knows...etc. - look! - a squirrel!*🐿 - and so often, he ends up contradicting himself in some way.

I remember the last time he said he was going to stop posting Disney vlogs for awhile and then turned around and started up posting them again like within a handful of days... I guess that was "awhile" enough for him. 🤣

IMHO, he could have just ended a vlog by saying that he'd be posting a few times a week going forward and not to expect daily vlogs. Changing up the schedule. Taking a breather. That's all. No need to elaborate. But, on the other hand, that's not Adam's style.

*and yes, I know that's a chipmunk but that's all the options I was given on here LOL

I truly hope his parents are OK because I LOVE seeing them in the vlogs. My point in my former post was - what has been stopping him before?
The way I understood the word salad rant is that he basically wants to be close in case something happens. He mentions that with age (his and his parents) it has become more clear that he wants to be near family.

I don't care that much, but I do wonder what vloggers do on their "off time". Adam probably films about 40 minutes of a walk and talk. Edits a couple of hours and gets ready to post. What does he do for the other 20 hours in the day? Hopefully visiting with family. But who knows.

Reactions: 3
I'm worried about Adam's mental health. The most recent video just made me feel like something is spiraling for him. Sad.

Reactions: 2
The way I understood the word salad rant is that he basically wants to be close in case something happens. He mentions that with age (his and his parents) it has become more clear that he wants to be near family.

I don't care that much, but I do wonder what vloggers do on their "off time". Adam probably films about 40 minutes of a walk and talk. Edits a couple of hours and gets ready to post. What does he do for the other 20 hours in the day? Hopefully visiting with family. But who knows.
Yep. Exactly my point.

And if wants to be near family, just get rid of the Cali. place when the least expires.

Isn't that the one BLAB stays at?

So if he gives up his only source of income in a couple years how is he going to pay for that Disney timeshare. They will come after you ruthlessly if you default.

So if he gives up his only source of income in a couple years how is he going to pay for that Disney timeshare. They will come after you ruthlessly if you default.
Good point.

And I'd think choosing one state or the other to live in would decrease expenses on his end. It's not like he has a house out there (and can't be that big of a baller to keep up w/ the bicoastal thing financially). He can simply end the lease when the time comes and just stick to living in Fla and near his parents for awhile. California's not going anywhere.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that wondered if the scratch on his nose came from maybe he went to go see Natalie and she smacked him? Kind a looks like a nail scratch

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Pro Tip for watching Adams rambling videos..... increase the speed, I watch them at x1.5 speed. I do this with most of the Vlogger vids, you can go faster but in Adams case it gets hard to understand what he is saying.
You really do save a lot of time, in the case of his latest video he was rambling like someone with Dementia, and most of us want to just cut to the chase.

Reactions: 4
His parents age was why I wondered about his bicoastal living arrangement when he started it. He's spent more time in Orlando than LA. After Covid leaving them to go live in LA made no sense.

Reactions: 2
He should be able to sell his points back. Disney has first crack at a buyback before it hits the secondary market. But if our economy goes down (like really down), good luck with that.

Adams Dad is a severe diabetic. (lost toes, etc). His Dad talked about it on his YouTube channel that he used to do. I wonder if he going down hill... :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It could be his dad not doing well, hence the roadtrip.

His sister was in a different state, there was vlogs on her visiting on vacation this year I think.

I can’t help but be suspicious that he decided to start visiting the parks without his camera at the exact same time Natalie is in town. I’m going to Epcot tomorrow and plan to keep an eye out for them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.