Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am gonna get labeled a stan, but so be it. I loved this vlog. Dude has known for a while he was losing interest in the Disney vlogs. A full vlog of him riding Expedition Everest 3 times 30 min before the park closed? A vlog of him riding the Jungle Cruise multiple times in a row? I agreed with what he said - the oversaturated vlogging of Disney, and subtle shade he was throwing at all the people vlogging Disney and every single thing about it. He said some people do it better (they do) but you know he thinks some of his pals are ridiculous with the vlogging, lives at the parks every week, etc..

He was also throwing subtle shade at Genie+. He said so in a comment on the vlog (way down in a lower comment). I think he's serious this time, though he also said he would still go to DVC resorts and show them, and show specific special Disney parks things he wants to vlog. I really believe he is over it, in probably more ways than one. I have been enjoying his small town Florida vlogs and I liked the baseball vlogs (all of them).

I wonder if this is his attempt to help salvage his friendship or relationship with Natalie. He said he wants to go to the park with family, friends, and kindred spirits without filming it and just enjoying it like they are.

Will he start filming tons of Disney videos in a few months once his views tank? Maybe. I honestly don't think he cares about views or he wouldn't have done 6 videos on baseball that barely cracked 30K.

I think he is doing something that a lot of us wanted. Stop the freaking fake Disney pandering and view grabs and do content that means something to you. He is becoming the antithesis of BLAB and I am pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 20
Adam’s best videos are the ones that have nothing to do with disney, so this isn’t a bad thing.

Reactions: 13
Did he say if he was going to stop bringing his phone and camera to the parks? I couldn’t tell from the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Adam’s best videos are the ones that have nothing to do with disney, so this isn’t a bad thing.
True, he didn't start with Disney vids so he's not tied into it like the rest of the Disney Slackers I mean Vloggers lol

Did he say if he was going to stop bringing his phone and camera to the parks? I couldn’t tell from the video.
Yup, said he wasn't going to take them and only do a Disney vlog once a month.

Reactions: 2
I am gonna get labeled a stan, but so be it. I loved this vlog. Dude has known for a while he was losing interest in the Disney vlogs. A full vlog of him riding Expedition Everest 3 times 30 min before the park closed? A vlog of him riding the Jungle Cruise multiple times in a row? I agreed with what he said - the oversaturated vlogging of Disney, and subtle shade he was throwing at all the people vlogging Disney and every single thing about it. He said some people do it better (they do) but you know he thinks some of his pals are ridiculous with the vlogging, lives at the parks every week, etc..

He was also throwing subtle shade at Genie+. He said so in a comment on the vlog (way down in a lower comment). I think he's serious this time, though he also said he would still go to DVC resorts and show them, and show specific special Disney parks things he wants to vlog. I really believe he is over it, in probably more ways than one. I have been enjoying his small town Florida vlogs and I liked the baseball vlogs (all of them).

I wonder if this is his attempt to help salvage his friendship or relationship with Natalie. He said he wants to go to the park with family, friends, and kindred spirits without filming it and just enjoying it like they are.

Will he start filming tons of Disney videos in a few months once his views tank? Maybe. I honestly don't think he cares about views or he wouldn't have done 6 videos on baseball that barely cracked 30K.

I think he is doing something that a lot of us wanted. Stop the freaking fake Disney pandering and view grabs and do content that means something to you. He is becoming the antithesis of BLAB and I am pleasantly surprised.
I wouldn't say I loved the vlog, but I love this decision for him.

The vlog itself is exactly why it's great that he's cutting down his Disney content - he repeats himself 8 to 10 times, rides the same ride and makes the same jokes he has hundreds of times already, finds a quiet place to film the fireworks. If it was 10 - 12 minutes long it would've been solid, but stretching it out so long with repitition like he has to do with all his Disney vlogs makes it a 6.5 out of 10 for me.

Although he made some really relatable points, so I'll bump it up to a 6.8. Which is one of his best for Disney vlogs this year. Still rolled my eyes at his teary goodbye to the goat that he won't see with a camera in his hand again for awhile, how heartbreaking. :rolleyes:

I think the point that he feels he can't add to the parks with how saturated content is now, that speaks to the vlogging as a whole. The only channels I see that are growing are the ones that are surfing on waves of being informative of the newest attractions and policies - if Adam went that route it would just be jarring and weird. And there's just not enough new park additions to make anybody do anything different from eachother - don't think that will change much based on Disney's crowd levels this fall.

I wonder too if he was expecting to have a better time with friends that flew over for the 50th too, but didn't pan out because they were too focused on vlogging. Maybe that was the slap in the face he needed to see that he needs separation from Disney, especially since his friends are fine vlogging the same thing every time but he struggles to find how to make them creative.

Looking forward to seeing what he tries out now that he doesn't have to spend so many hours at the parks. I feel like new and unique experiences are exactly what he needs to get back into a productive mindset for his channel. He's just wasting things otherwise.

Reactions: 7
My gut, no evidence, is he was intentionally pretending that he forget his phone because Natalie kept blowing it up with walls of text.

In 2021, people realize they forgot their phones within 3 blocks of leaving their homes or 50 paces from leaving their car (because we are all addicted to constantly staring at them).
Precisely. I think they had a falling out and he didn't want to deal with it.

Reactions: 3
I think Adam doesn't want to show Disney in a negative light so he's opting out of making videos there for awhile. Smart move.

Reactions: 9
The spooky Empire video was fun. That’s the kind of stuff I love seeing him do (along with back roads stuff)

Reactions: 6
Good for him, the daily WDW vloggers are becoming a dime a dozen and I really hope the majority of them fail sooner than later. The fact that these twats are making a living filming a theme park 24/7 just rubs me the wrong way.

I couldn’t imagine hanging out with friends during the 50th celebration and having everyone vlogging the entire time instead of enjoying the moment. It’s just so toxic.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if he regrets spending all that money on Disney timeshares and stock. Rising inflation will tank Disney when families realize they can't afford the ridiculously overpriced Disney theme parks. Only the old vloggers will be left filming each other filming each other

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if he regrets spending all that money on Disney timeshares and stock. Rising inflation will tank Disney when families realize they can't afford the ridiculously overpriced Disney theme parks. Only the old vloggers will be left filming each other filming each other
Disney stock is still up 37% from this time last year. In my opinion, it was still a fantastic decision for anyone that elected to invest last Fall. Disney has a lot of smart people in their Organization. The 50th Anniversary will be a huge attraction and they can always readjust after they have milked it. In my opinion, they need to focus more on finding their next feature film smash hit like "Frozen" which was a merchandise cash cow more than they need to focus on the Theme Park division.

With regards to the Time Share purchase, I just don't know what his 20 year plan is. There has been some speculation at one point that he wants to retire to Pigeon Forge, TN or elsewhere (outside of Florida). If that is the case, the Time Share probably gives him more of the mental confidence to plan for that bold move one day (knowing that he'll still be able to make his semi-annual trips to Orlando and have a place to stay).

If I was an advisor to Adam, I would have suggested he buy a two bedroom condo near Disney World (with as little of a down payment as possible) and take advantage of the super low interest rates, and then spend $3,000 furnishing it with some "Woo Effects". He could have rented then it out to one of his Stans full time or AirBnB it as a "themed location" for a good chunk above market value to cover the mortgage payment and recoup his initial expenses.

If I knew Adam, I would even offer to put up the entire investment for the "AtW Themed Rental" and kick him back 10% of gross for licensing and him occasionally promoting it on a video + an initial tour video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay, here’s one…ResortTV1 is complaining their livestream got struck for copyrighted music during the fireworks and all their stans are in an uproar. Looks like Disney and Universal are cracking down in some way, if they want to use the music and show to make money, they gotta pay. Since they can’t afford that, I hope they didn’t quit their day jobs. Something’s going on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Disney stock is still up 37% from this time last year. In my opinion, it was still a fantastic decision for anyone that elected to invest last Fall. Disney has a lot of smart people in their Organization. The 50th Anniversary will be a huge attraction and they can always readjust after they have milked it. In my opinion, they need to focus more on finding their next feature film smash hit like "Frozen" which was a merchandise cash cow more than they need to focus on the Theme Park division.

With regards to the Time Share purchase, I just don't know what his 20 year plan is. There has been some speculation at one point that he wants to retire to Pigeon Forge, TN or elsewhere (outside of Florida). If that is the case, the Time Share probably gives him more of the mental confidence to plan for that bold move one day (knowing that he'll still be able to make his semi-annual trips to Orlando and have a place to stay).

If I was an advisor to Adam, I would have suggested he buy a two bedroom condo near Disney World (with as little of a down payment as possible) and take advantage of the super low interest rates, and then spend $3,000 furnishing it with some "Woo Effects". He could have rented then it out to one of his Stans full time or AirBnB it as a "themed location" for a good chunk above market value to cover the mortgage payment and recoup his initial expenses.

If I knew Adam, I would even offer to put up the entire investment for the "AtW Themed Rental" and kick him back 10% of gross for licensing and him occasionally promoting it on a video + an initial tour video.
A WOOdominium festooned with a plethora of personal effects and a maker of piping hot caffeinated beverages would be impressive, most impressive. It would surely be a beehive of activity, as it would just scream, “Rent Me, Shall You?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay, here’s one…ResortTV1 is complaining their livestream got struck for copyrighted music during the fireworks and all their stans are in an uproar. Looks like Disney and Universal are cracking down in some way, if they want to use the music and show to make money, they gotta pay. Since they can’t afford that, I hope they didn’t quit their day jobs. Something’s going on.
My wet dream is coming true! I’d love if Disney started giving these hacks copyright takedowns and then YouTube banned their accounts. The Trackers would lose everything! lol

• Heart
My wet dream is coming true! I’d love if Disney started giving these hacks copyright takedowns and then YouTube banned their accounts. The Trackers would lose everything! lol
I hope they drop the bomb on everyone.

Don't forget Michael Kay. That would "extra special" and "magical" if his channel went to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MK is the worst of the worst.

Conspiracy theory, what if Adam knew this was coming and wanted to peace out before it all went down? 🤔

You forgot to mention Disney is ruled by China. What will their Commie masters allow them to do

I am a Gossip Hound (obviously) but can't see Natalie's protected tweets.

Any update on if she arrived to Florida and did she say anything pro/con Woo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.