Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of enjoyed some parts of that Gatorland Vlog! Mostly the ones where they almost got eaten, especially from the sneaky gators that emerged from the shadows. Adam's commentary makes me doze off a bit though, not sure if its just because I haven't gotten much sleep this week or if that's just his energy now.

Went to check out that Gatorland Vlogs channel and HOLY tit why does she shout so loud in those! She seemed alright in Adam's vlogs but be careful if you wear headphones if you ever look them up.
🤣 haha - you mean Savannah? I used to listen to her on Monsters of the Midday radio show here in town years and years and years ago.

Per her own admission, she basically kept begging Gatorland to give her a job and they finally did. And yeah, she's loud on camera. But really, we've talked to her 1:1 before awhile back over by the gators near where they were filming Adam's vlog (toward the back of the park) and she's not loud when she chats. She was doing some stuff in the enclosure at the time. She's pretty cool to talk to. Very personable w/ us.

Reactions: 4
🤣 haha - you mean Savannah? I used to listen to her on Monsters of the Midday radio show here in town years and years and years ago.

Per her own admission, she basically kept begging Gatorland to give her a job and they finally did. And yeah, she's loud on camera. But really, we've talked to her 1:1 before awhile back over by the gators near where they were filming Adam's vlog (toward the back of the park) and she's not loud when she chats. She was doing some stuff in the enclosure at the time. She's pretty cool to talk to. Very personable w/ us.
Nice! She seemed pretty cool from Adam's vlog, I was just really thrown off by her camera voice. I'll give her vlogs more of a chance, and I can kind of see how that presentation would be perfect for kids in a YouTube - Crocodile Hunter show sort of context. Would be cool on my next trip to Florida, going to Gatorland and knowing half of the gators by their names!

Reactions: 1
Nice! She seemed pretty cool from Adam's vlog, I was just really thrown off by her camera voice. I'll give her vlogs more of a chance, and I can kind of see how that presentation would be perfect for kids in a YouTube - Crocodile Hunter show sort of context. Would be cool on my next trip to Florida, going to Gatorland and knowing half of the gators by their names!
OMG. The on-camera persona (and the umm...very colorful eye makeup...) is VERY jarring. I agree. 🤣 When we talked to her in person, she had the eye makeup on (green, I think it was?) but talked normal. haha

I never thought I'd friggin LOVE Gatorland as much as I do but I do. We typically go 1-2x a year. Never gets old. The on-camera schtick of them all acting like yokels is hilarious but when you get to talking to many of them 1:1 (as we have over the years - they've been there for years and there appears to a lot of loyalty and longevity among the employees and that tells you something positive about the work environment there), they really are so fascinating, knowledgeable, etc. about the animals. Not one bit like the on-camera personas w/ heightened twangs, over-the-top personalities, etc.

It's an awesome place if one is really into "old" Florida, and those types of older attractions. (and there's a lot more than gators there)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought someone said Natalie was in FL but we haven’t seen her.
I've seen contradictions on her YouTube channel. Some comments she claims she is there with him and others she says she is not. Hard to imagine she went out there for a few days and came back but maybe.

Could even be a fake account. Who knows

She looks fun. Gatorland has been on my wish list for years, but I've never gone.

• Heart
I thought someone said Natalie was in FL but we haven’t seen her.
Her twitter makes it seem like she is flying into FL sometime in the next few days. Still doubt we see her in any videos since she's seemingly putting him on blast. Plus if she wants to attend HHN Orlando Adam is still banned from the parks lol

I tried to watch today’s video but after five minutes of him repeatedly saying he didn’t have his phone on him, I had to turn it off. He probably just accidentally left the phone at home and then decided to make an entire video about it.

• Haha
So Disney stock holder, DVC member, double annual pass holder Adam doesn't want to vlog at Disney anymore because he's burned out.

Did he he come into some money recently or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Disney stock holder, DVC member, double annual pass holder Adam doesn't want to vlog at Disney anymore because he's burned out.

Did he he come into some money recently or something?
This vlog title reminded me a bit of the recent "I'm taking a break from Disney" only for him to turn around and post a Disney vlog within days.

I don't know why he does these sorts of vlogs. Less talk, more action. Just make more friggin vlogs NOT about Disney and let it speak for itself.

Why the rambling word salads about the phone? Who cares? I don't do anything w/ my phone either when I'm at the parks. I hate MDE and all that - and refuse to even care about Genie+ or whatever other money grab tit this is. You're not the only one, Adam.

Hey but he's stepping back from making Disney videos... as he's showing you he's driving onto Disney property and spending the evening there.

That vlog was so weird. He went there at 7:30 pm...park closed at 9:00 pm, and it was a big deal that he didn't have his phone for an hour and a half? "I'm going to stop vlogging Disney" but posts a Disney vlog. I really think Adam has some mental issues that need tending to. When he was on the speedway, he seemed almost manic to get to where he had a good view of the fireworks while riding in a children's ride car. It was a bit sad.

• Haha
That vlog was so weird. He went there at 7:30 pm...park closed at 9:00 pm, and it was a big deal that he didn't have his phone for an hour and a half? "I'm going to stop vlogging Disney" but posts a Disney vlog. I really think Adam has some mental issues that need tending to. When he was on the speedway, he seemed almost manic to get to where he had a good view of the fireworks while riding in a children's ride car. It was a bit sad.
I agree. Good point. I completely forgot about the fact that it was 1.5 hours before closing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does he just now realise that there are far too many Disney Vloggers and just can't keep up. He looks totally burned out. Also it must be difficult to keep up with charade of being a nice bloke infront of the camera and not being able to be yourself. I also think this is what's happened with Dim and Ginn.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At this point, I would rather watch someone’s vacation video than an edited vlogger version. Adam talked about how he didn’t bring his phone, but he brought his camera.

Reactions: 3
I can’t disagree with him that the Disney vlogger market is saturated. His views will absolutely tank though

My gut, no evidence, is he was intentionally pretending that he forget his phone because Natalie kept blowing it up with walls of text.

In 2021, people realize they forgot their phones within 3 blocks of leaving their homes or 50 paces from leaving their car (because we are all addicted to constantly staring at them).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.