Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you guys are excited for……more hot dogs! 🌭
Yesssssss!!!! Hot dogs hot dogs!

this has to be on purpose, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now we have vestgate in #hosted land, jumping to conclusions based off an earlier IG = mere seconds. Like I referenced there, I'm going to withhold judgment from a few seconds' worth of stories (looking to be at the dock still) until I see otherwise.

When does Adam post now? It's 12:30 PM EST. Is there a PST he's been posting typically at?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m starting to wonder if Adam has untreated depression. He doesn’t seem to find joy in much and he knows he is eating himself into serious health issues but doesn’t seem to care. I am actually concerned for him.
I feel the same way. He's acting like a depressed person would.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I will stand by my 8-10 hot dogs in next months Vlogs. Anyone else have a number bet?

i’m itching to know if that idiot got arrested that climbed on the rocks

Now we have vestgate in #hosted land, jumping to conclusions based off an earlier IG = mere seconds. Like I referenced there, I'm going to withhold judgment from a few seconds' worth of stories (looking to be at the dock still) until I see otherwise.

When does Adam post now? It's 12:30 PM EST. Is there a PST he's been posting typically at?
I’m not trying to jump to conclusions on hosted about the hat I just said I hope they put one on him

I’m not trying to jump to conclusions on hosted about the hat I just said I hope they put one on him
Nah, the hat is completely different than the vest. I wondered where his hat was too.

I wasn't referring to your recent comment. (I posted my above comment almost 3 hours ago.)
I was referring to the few seconds of IG stories and vestgate. I really just didn't want peeps to go on this company's IG page too (like the one yesterday) and start trashing them about our favorite #hosted over a few seconds of stories.

Nah, the hat is completely different than the vest. I wondered where his hat was too.

I wasn't referring to your recent comment. (I posted my above comment almost 3 hours ago.)
I was referring to the few seconds of IG stories and vestgate. I really just didn't want peeps to go on this company's IG page too (like the one yesterday) and start trashing them about our favorite #hosted over a few seconds of stories.
It was like a feeding frenzy yesterday! Wonder why the 😶🌫 Don’t care when that stuff happens but a few 🥚 are a big deal

• Haha
  • Heart

Yeah I think some people are too quick to get extreme especially off very little info

• Heart
Reactions: 2

You guys, we are so mean. 😂😂😂 (starting at post 53)

• Haha

You guys, we are so mean. 😂😂😂 (starting at post 53)
Yeah, the one apologist says we have a "defect" and that she felt "sick" after reading some posts. Goodness, I'm not sure if WE are the ones with the problem if reading a gossip page about someone you've never met makes you feel "sick." 🤣

• Haha
Kind of off subject don’t you hate it when you make a comment and the one person on the boards that you can’t stand likes your comment😂😂😑

edited bec more than one person liked the comment so I had to change what I originally said. Still though lol😂😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Kind of off subject don’t you hate it when you make a comment and the one person on the boards that you can’t stand likes your comment😂😂😑

edited bec more than one person liked the comment so I had to change what I originally said. Still though lol😂😑
Nope, I do not have this problem. I’m like the pariah of #hosted

• Haha
I will stand by my 8-10 hot dogs in next months Vlogs. Anyone else have a number bet?

i’m itching to know if that idiot got arrested that climbed on the rocks

I'm raising the bar to 18 hot dogs. Definitely going to be at least 2 multi-dog videos, and any dogs that a guest purchases but does not finish eating and gives to Adam counts as a half dog.

At least his repeat content is a lot more watchable when he has a guest with him - prevents the narrative from being monotonous. If he just finds a few tangents to switch things up for his solo fast food and disney videos they might be salvageable.

🥚 IG alert! Wtf?
Gotta drop that @ at least once a day, huh? Can't let her forget he luuuuuvs her. ;)
(and I'm not referring to "the boy" 🤣 )

Edited to add: though, in seriousness - hope the little tyke is on the mend... and I wish 🥚 would keep him off IG.

• Haha
🥚 IG alert! Wtf?
Bit obsessed 😬

I'm raising the bar to 18 hot dogs. Definitely going to be at least 2 multi-dog videos, and any dogs that a guest purchases but does not finish eating and gives to Adam counts as a half dog.

At least his repeat content is a lot more watchable when he has a guest with him - prevents the narrative from being monotonous. If he just finds a few tangents to switch things up for his solo fast food and disney videos they might be salvageable.
Ooh 18 is a lot. I accept this bet. Love the half dog idea lol

Scoobytoot I don’t know how you came up with your screen name but I am so here for it. It brings me joy 😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.